Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher (51554 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah / 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
lastpage:
EMOTION Vs. LOGIC in Rape Cases

The problem we have with RAPE as a menace is that some women with underlying problems, want to use RAPE to solve all their underlying problems, they want to use it as a WEAPON, the same way Women use Domestic Violence as a weapon against Men, as if it is only Men that perpetuates DV.

In my own view, l think we need to separate RAPE into TWO categories, if we want to get a handle on it and really prescribe very harsh punishment (like Castration or even the Death Penalty) for it.
The (intentional) Rape and the (Unintentional) 'Carnal Knowledge'
If we generalise rape, then we will be punishing too harshly, some undeserving people. Let me explain.

RAPE IS ALL ABOUT CONSENT: NOT GIVEN, GIVEN OR GIVEN AND THEN WITHDRAWN
legally, If you have sex with someone WITHOUT their CONSENT, you have committed Rape.

So, we need to examine the various scenarios where Consent is "Not Given", "Given" or "Given and then Withdrawn Midway".

Let me make some hypothetical scenarios:
- In some Countries, a legally married man has been accused of raping his wife because he demanded for sex and she was using it as a weapon to draw-out undeserved requests, from him. he had sex with her anyway, afetral, she was hi slegal wife and he was not expected to satisfy his sexual urge anywhere else outside his marriage! Is he guilty or not guilty of Rape?

- In another scenario, a Married man's wife allowed pre-intimacy and when the sex was ongoing, she introduced a request/question and insist the man must agree/anwer, for the sex to continue. The Man refused to agree/answer and insisted on finishing the on-going sex and afterwards, she said he has raped her because at the point he refused to answer her request, she WITHDREW her CONSENT midway. Is this Rape or not?

- Two young people were befriending each other, they both went to the Club, drank themselves to stupor, took a taxi home and had sex in a drunken state. Lady woke up next morning and alleged that she did not give her consent to sex and therefore the Boyfriend has raped her! IS she right or wrong?

- Two people had been talking sex and agreed to have sex on a date. lady left her house and went to guy's house, guy was already expecting to have sex with her and when she came-in, they both went to bath together, went to bed nakedly and started exploring their bodies. Both were aroused, guy mounted lady and was inserting his rod when Lady decided this was the time to ask him for that "Iphone 11".
Guy was not too interested in that, at that point, while Lady was insisting that he should stop penetrating her (withdrawal of consent) if he wont promise to buy her the phone, guy was focused on finishig the sex business they already started. After the exercise, the lady alledged she was raped by the guy! IS this accusation fair or not?

- Aunty Nina works in a Nursery school looking after children. She regularly grops the little boys till they develop a hard on at such early age and she will then give the Boys a blow-job! ofcourse the little Boys were confused and dont knwo what is going on. Was she committing Rape and should she be sentenced to death or her Breast castrated off her chest?

- A few guys decided that a lady was always forming "above our class" in the neighbourhood, she wont greet them and even when they greet her, she wont answer! They therefore decided to sieze her and have sex with her. They monitored her and took her to an unfinished building and had sex with her, all of them, one after the other. Should they all be sentenced to death for Rape or not?

- Mother left her four Children with her friend while she was hospitalised, her eldest son was 19yrs and the second was 15yrs. Her 39yr old friend went to the room the 19yr old was sleeping at night and started gropping the Boy, making him hard, she then proceeded to suck him and while the Boy was protesting, she mounted him and wanted to 'ride Okada"' on the Boy! The boy protested because she told her that 'you are like my mother' but she said dont worry and had her way anyway. The boy ejaculated though grin .
Was the Boy raped or did he just enjoy it and was pretending? Should the woman be charged for Rape and sentenced to death?

- This beautiful girl was having difficulty get a Bus home from school. She approached this starnger with a vehicle if he can assist her with transport, he promised to assist but instead, took her on a long detour and eventually, says he cant proceed on the journey anymore. he asked her to stay in his hosue overnight and he would take her home the next morning. He started toasting her and she actually took a liking to him along the line. She agreed to lay-low in his apartment and in the night, he forced his way into having sex with her. Should he be sentenced for Rape or not?

There are many more scenarios l could have painted but let me limit it to these.
Now, in all the cases, the Ladies involved have at one point or the other, alleged RAPE because she has NOT GIVEN ro GIVEN and WITHDREW CONSENT.
If the punishement for Rape was say the Death Penalty, should we all agree that all the Men and Women involved above NEED AND DESERVE TO DIE?

The reason l painted these different scenario is that l want allof us to reflect on the issue of RAPE and the various circumstances and possibilities and to know that Rape Cases need proper investigation into the CIRCUMSTANCES surrounding it, to avoid miscarriage of Justice. It cannot be done with emotions or sentiments but with LOGIC, not with pent-up anger or grudge against a particular gender and when laws are to be passed, they cannot be used as a weapon against a particular gender or skewed to favor another gender.

Men and Women commit Rape.

[b]I leave the analysis to intelliegent people here to dissect.
.....If we analyse your submissions logically,then
(1) Some countries,let's say Nigeria. Our legal system don't believe a husband can rape his wife. Except if there are assaults or injuries on her.So no rape case.

(2) Any woman that does this to her husband should be discarded and seen as a hoe.Not a rape case.

(3)Both were under the influence of alcohol and they both enjoyed the madness together.The question now is .. Who raped who among them?. No rape charge.

(4)Wrong accusation.

(5)Aunty Nina should be jailed for molestation.

(6)Those guys should be sentenced to death.Thats a pure gang rape case.

(7)The 39 years old mother's friend should be jailed for rape.

(coolThe rapist cum good Samaritan should be castrated.

But if we judge by emotions they all might be termed rapist but they might not attract the same punishment.

My opinions.

2 Likes

Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by texazzpete(m): 5:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
ghettokid1:
Girls please always wear double tights before setting out each day because you never can tell who might wish to perpetrate the evil act on you. By the time he gets to the second tight, people would have come to your rescue...

Some of you have little sense.
You're posting this in a thread about a rape case where the girl shouted and nobody could hear her. Many rapes also happen where victims cannot be heard, or where the perpetrator explicitly threatens the victim with violence or death if they shout.

Why not focus your attention on telling men not to rape women ?

2 Likes

Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by doeeyed: 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
HisSexcellency:
LUTH always having issues of misunderstanding with patients. Are their staff challenged in communication skills
Same LUTH that made the news some times last month when a lady accused them of conniving with her mentally challenged brother's girlfriend to defraud him of his money and rendered him incommunicado.

I think its unfair to make a sweeping generalisation based on 2 stories that appear fabricated at best!!!

Wetin concern agbero with overload..

It would appear that the woman was looking for free PEP and on realising she had to pay, quickly shouted out.

What's needed here is to clarify points of collection , family planning organizations that offer free/ discounted PEP. Rather than give an organization, a bad name.

For all we know, this confabulation may simply have resulted from Madam's personal need for PEP as the maid in question was never seen.

Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by Androidlic: 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
ye
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
Lemme also blow an alarm.

Sis Nneka from our church just raped me. She is still continuing the raping while I'm typing this comment.
Someone who is reading this text should quote me and help me to inform the police
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by Ladycewhy(f): 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
SATANIIST:
change your ways, preek of various sizes full outside,stop raping stop animal sex abuse and stop pedophilia
sounds like what rapists say to deflect their evil act undecided
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by blackboy(m): 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
They should just have faced their medical aspect and not poke nose inside legal , lawyer etc matter of the case
That is where they gave the boss mouth to implicate them or say what she said.
Face your work!!
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by Ladycewhy(f): 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Nobody up there as far as i know have spoken/typed ingainst it. We've all condemn and went against it. I agree with u but u know, ur first post is wrong. U shouldn't have generalize it. It was the reason why many guyz up there and myself attacked u cos we were trying to defend ourselves that we aren't rapists. I suggest u should modify it. Thanks.
On this same forum men support rape and even ask why the victims were wearing ,I don't think you and the rabied dogs barking in my comments have ever gone this hard against them ,just saying undecided
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by Justbehave(m): 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
Gforce2015:
Lemme also blow an alarm.

Sis Nneka from our church just raped me. She is still continuing the raping while I'm typing this comment.
Someone who is reading this text should quote me and help me to inform the police
Location please.IG monitoring team on our way. Don't cum oo. Make she no say you enjoy am. Hope your dick is not hardned?
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by Justbehave(m): 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ladycewhy:
On this same forum men support rape and even ask why the victims were wearing ,I don't think you and the rabied dogs barking in my comments have ever gone this hard against them ,just saying undecided
Nobody is supporting rape. Just that you generalized it to all of us.
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by semyman: 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
Liars, how many people have you sent to their untimely death as a result of your lackadaisical attitude?
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by Ladycewhy(f): 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
Justbehave:
Nobody is supporting rape . Just that you generalized it to all of us.
ok ,then how are you profering a solution? If you go this hard against the men giving you men a bad name ,I am sure we will get somewhere . undecided but you would rather bark against the wrong tree .

And before you come to generalisation of the bolded ,you really should take a look at rape theads ,how men gladly support rape and shame the victims undecided
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by watchindelta(m): 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
What is happening to Nigeria! Is like naija is now India and South Africa undecided shameful
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by Justbehave(m): 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ladycewhy:
ok ,then how are you profering a solution? If you go this hard against the men giving you men a bad name ,I am sure we will get somewhere . undecided but you would rather bark against the wrong tree .

And before you come to generalisation of the bolded ,you really should take a look at rape theads ,how men gladly support rape and shame the victims undecided
Well. This rape issue can't be solved when all of us are going emotional.Besides,no one knows who is a rapist by mere looking at somebody.The only option is to adopt a stringent punishment for the culprits when caught.Lime death sentence or castration. I think it will help to curb the menace.
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by SavageMaster: 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Why would LUTH say they should drop charges against the dispatcher? Is the dispatcher the one paying their salary?

It's obvious you didn't read the LUTH response up there. If not, you won't be asking this question.
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by Ladycewhy(f): 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
Justbehave:
Well. This rape issue can't be solved when all of us are going emotional.Besides,no one knows who is a rapist by mere looking at somebody.The only option is to adopt a stringent punishment for the culprits when caught.Lime death sentence or castration. I think it will help to curb the menace.
Going emotional? When men like you boldly support rape? So I guess that's their own way of not getting emotional ? undecided
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
SavageMaster:

It's obvious you didn't read the LUTH response up there. If not, you won't be asking this question.

Nope, it is you who didn't read the preceding report before this. You didn't read the ladies allegiations. If not you wouldn't have quoted me.

Or maybe because you lack comprehension, you think I'm attacking LUTH
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by FlordFlorez(m): 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ladycewhy:
I dont know about them but i have. And i think every right thinking persons must have. In whatever angle we view it, rape is a big crime. But some women have hijacked it and turn it to weapon against male folks. Maybe thats why some people have different opinion about rape. Taking that policewoman in this case as an example. Mind u, both male & female are rape victims. U should know its not only a female thing.
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by Ladycewhy(f): 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
FlordFlorez:
I dont know about them but i have. And i think every right thinking persons must have. In whatever angle we view it, rape is a big crime. But some women have hijacked it and turn it to weapon against male folks. Maybe thats why some people have different opinion about rape. Taking that policewoman in this case as an example. Mind u, both male & female are rape victims. U should know its not only a female thing.
wait ,let me ask you this , Everytime a rape case comes up ,men always come up with"men are raped too, what about men ,, bla bla bla ,so I ask ,do you expect women to start anti rape compaign on behalf of men too? Who is holding you men from reporting to the authorities? Why do you remember men are raped too when a woman is raped , isn't it to down play the rape case at hand?
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by justli: 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
A dispatcher in a broad daylight raped someone just like that....said victim not a minor o...it's obvious the woman wants to blackmail the dispatcher...
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by lastpage: 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Nobody up there as far as i know have spoken/typed ingainst it. We've all condemn and went against it. I agree with u but u know, ur first post is wrong. [b]U shouldn't have generalize it. It was the reason why many guyz up there and myself attacked u[/b]cos we were trying to defend ourselves that we aren't rapists. I suggest u should modify it. Thanks.

She knows what she has said wrong and she knows why, mostly guys, are against her but she is just pretending that she is a Victim of male attack!
Intelligent people dont make "broad, generalising statements" against a country, people, gender or race" before no matter how bad those group of people are, you will always find the good ones among them and by generalising, you have shown your hatred and bias against that group.

And it is even worse when people make mistakes and cant be humble enough to accept it and apologise, instead buffoons like that keep digging themselves deeper in their Poo, while pointing fingers at others!
It is called Blissful Ignorance undecided

I even wonder how some ladies relate with their FATHER, Brothers, Uncles and other males in their family, when you say all men are rapists, does that mean that her father and brothers are also rapist or what?
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by dalass(f): 6:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
NwaNimo1:
A lot of these so called rapes are actually blackmail....

Imagine
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
Justbehave:
Location, please.IG monitoring team on our way. Don't cum oo. Make she no say you enjoy being. I hope your dick is not hardened?

My dick is hardening. she forced me into it...
Pls help dial 911 on your phone..she is still. doing it...
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by justli: 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
Magikmajek:
Dispatcher that should be concerned about what his family will eat

And you think hard working dispatcher who is probably tired of drudgery would grab a girl at the sighting and start shaggin..?

Make una dey use una no6 o
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by Ladipamela(f): 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
I pray the real pepeprators of rape will always be caught
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by justli: 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
oluwamile:
Luth this luth that,sometimes things are way beyond there control,u guys don't know hw police do come to harass us here as regards treating gun victims and sensitive issues like ds rape without getting approval from them,so let us not be quick to judge
Although the management is nothing to write home about
I remember Mr ibu's case,he brought his son for treatment,Drs couldn't attend to his son quickly,so before a Dr could come by,the child was already in coma,wen they took the child to theatre, they needed to operate him,light no dey,we requested for gen to be put on,we didn't see generator man,they said generator man go chop,after sometime he came back,oga put on gen,he said diesel no dey,Mr ibu took it upon himself to get diesel for us nearby,put on gen,by then the child was already struggling to live
The child died,and I felt so sad for Mr ibu,He was still mourning his loss wen a consultant worked in and went to meet ibu and requested for his sons body to be used as pratical for medical students,he was furious and visibly angry,he almost raised down luth that day,luth is stupid no doubt

My goodness, this really happened?
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by Justbehave(m): 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
Gforce2015:

My dick is hardening. she forced me into it...
Pls help dial 911 on your phone..she is still. doing it...
On our way. Over. Wow wow wow .....Hold on bro don't cum just keep trusting her. Madness.
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by lastpage: 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.....If we analyse your submissions logically,then

(1) Some countries,let's say Nigeria. Our legal system don't believe a husband can rape his wife. Except if there are assaults or injuries on her.So no rape case.

(2) Any woman that does this to her husband should be discarded and seen as a hoe.Not a rape case.

(3)Both were under the influence of alcohol and they both enjoyed the madness together.The question now is .. Who raped who among them?. No rape charge.

(4)Wrong accusation.

(5)Aunty Nina should be jailed for molestation.

(6)Those guys should be sentenced to death.Thats a pure gang rape case.

(7)The 39 years old mother's friend should be jailed for rape.

(coolThe rapist cum good Samaritan should be castrated.

But if we judge by emotions they all might be termed rapist but they might not attract the same punishment.

My opinions.

I salute you for two things!
- You have the patience and 'mental stability' to read the whole post. Most Nigerians of today cant read more than five liness before they get bored hence their paucity of knowledge and wisdom. You will notice that most posters will avoid such post or even term it rubbish post because they cant make sense of ot, due to their poor mental and intelligence level. grin
- You also answered each scenario with your own opinion.
It is people like you that we need on nairaland, not all these one-liners that even post before reading a story. grin

Now, my drift in those hypothetical situations is that for most Women, exept in the case of Aunty Nina, all of them are Rapes and the men should be castrated or Killed! As long as the allegation is against a man, he is "Guilty and alledged", no need for investigation, no need to consider the circumstances involved, no need to see which part each of the accuser and accused played in the sex encounter...

Just Crucify the Man involved, as alleged. This is the position of most Women and their wannabe femminist- Men-haterz.

I am certain that my examples would have shown that there are 'different shades of what we all call Rape' , as we say but l am also certain that Femminist and their wimp-Men supporters would call me a rapist for even trying to draw their attention to such "Shades" but in truth, every Law and Punishment has to be JUST, if such are to stand the test of time.
We cant afford to make Laws based on emotional outburst, hatred and rage against a gender

- Should a married wife have the right to accuse her husband of rape, when all he is doing is keeping to the marriage vows which says "Your body belongs to him and his Body belongs to you"? Can a man rape himself or take by force, what he already owns, figuratively?
Should Women or Men who deny their spouse of sex not be even charged for violating the Oath they took, during Marriage?

But like you observed, in some countries, Huisbands have been jailed for "Rape" of their wife, in thier home and on their matrimonial Bed!...just because the Wife called it rape!!

This is what some Femminist are trying to import into Nigeria. The know that in such countries, Men are at the Mercy of Women because the Men dont even know where to turn to now.
- It is also why marriage is becoming obsolete in those countries and GENDER WAR is on steriods. undecided undecided

What l advocate is a balanced view and laws that are balanced to combat Rape, with stiff punishment to follow established cases, ............... not all these yellings by wannabe feminist, most of whom have underlying, emotional and mental issues deep down in their souls but want to hide under a noble cause like fighting rape, to exact their revenge on the Males of society! They should go for counselling and mental treatment first, so they can be logical in their thinking.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, appreciate.

3 Likes

Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by gbemishile: 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
oluwamile:
Luth this luth that,sometimes things are way beyond there control,u guys don't know hw police do come to harass us here as regards treating gun victims and sensitive issues like ds rape without getting approval from them,so let us not be quick to judge
Although the management is nothing to write home about
I remember Mr ibu's case,he brought his son for treatment,Drs couldn't attend to his son quickly,so before a Dr could come by,the child was already in coma,wen they took the child to theatre, they needed to operate him,light no dey,we requested for gen to be put on,we didn't see generator man,they said generator man go chop,after sometime he came back,oga put on gen,he said diesel no dey,Mr ibu took it upon himself to get diesel for us nearby,put on gen,by then the child was already struggling to live
The child died,and I felt so sad for Mr ibu,He was still mourning his loss wen a consultant worked in and went to meet ibu and requested for his sons body to be used as pratical for medical students,he was furious and visibly angry,he almost raised down luth that day,luth is stupid no doubt
If this really happened,then baba God go call me and that guy that day.i no go care if im fit beat me o
Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by lastpage: 7:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
justli:

My goodness, this really happened?

We really dont know what some of the Officers of these Hospitals are facing, though l must be quick to add that the Staff of most Public Agencies (Hospitals, Civil Servants, Police, etc) have bad Etiquette and respond to the Public with anger.
They should just TRY AND BE NICE to their Customers/Patients.

But on the other hand, we live in a country where the Government, and the most recent one happened about a week ago, Government cuts money off from Education and Health and then transfers it to National Assembly Renovation and buying more Vehicles, right in the middle of a Pandemic. shocked shocked angry

How can we then not expect the Medical officers to be angry and not perform as expected? Why would we not expect that every Doctor/Nurse in Nigeria wants to go work abroad?
Imagine, the Generator of a Hospital like LUTH is not on Automatic Start and they have to go look for the Operator? shocked shocked
What if an equipment being used in a delicate Surgery needs uninterrupted Power and they cant get diesel to buy? Why are Hospitals like LUTH not on SOLAR POWER and 'Nepa' used as just a backup?

Are Nigerian leaders serious at all or are they from another world or is it just how to loot that they know?

Is it not a Minister for Health that lied to Nigerians about the bringing of Chinese "technicians" into Nigeria, during this Covid-19 Lockdown? Do we how much has exchnged hands for him to be able to put his integrity on the line, just to protect that shady deal about the Chinese Doctors who later changed to technicians, according to our Minister?

Our Doctors and Nurses can only work with what they are provided with, even as we beg them to show a 'human face' when they deal with innocent Patients. The members of the Public are not responsible for these problems and should not be made to suffer for them.
l just hope Covid-19 will help us clear as many of these looters from our country, as is possible
. undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by Monday60655(m): 7:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
ghettokid1:
Girls please always wear double tights before setting out each day because you never can tell who might wish to perpetrate the evil act on you. By the time he gets to the second tight, people would have come to your rescue...

It depends on the condition you are rape. In some instances, you the girl may be the one to remove the two tight and any other if there is. Is only God that will help us.

1 Like

Re: LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher by FlordFlorez(m): 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ladycewhy:
wait ,let me ask you this , Everytime a rape case comes up ,men always come up with"men are raped too, what about men ,, bla bla bla ,so I ask ,do you expect women to start anti rape compaign on behalf of men too? Who is holding you men from reporting to the authorities? Why do you remember men are raped too when a woman is raped , isn't it to down play the rape case at hand?
No, but the reason why men say such during rape cases is probably cos of d way some women sterotype it as if its only lady thing (im sorry to say u are guity here) & for the fact that females now take it as a weapon against us. Some even use it to hurt guys cos of breakup in the past, like many years ago(ans to Q1). Stigmatization. Female victims are guity of this too, e.g bukola dankolo took her many years(ans to Q2). Nope, atleast not in all cases or persons involved, e.g myself. Its to downplay wrong opinions of feminists that want to use that opportunity to attack male folks(ans to Q3).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics / Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) / Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.