Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Story Behind My Scars.....#scarstories (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story Behind My Scars.....#scarstories (photo) (880 Views)

Charles Okocha Survived 6 Bullets In 2015, Shows Scars (photos) / Lady Strips Unclad To Show President Her Scars After Being Gang Raped (pics) / Lady Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Her Friend, Shows Off Her Scars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story Behind My Scars.....#scarstories (photo) by czarr(m): 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
I have a few scars on my body and i love them....because they represent lessons learnt and they have made me better somehow....i don't get people who are embarrassed by their scars...(Scars are beautiful)

People with scars just seem more interesting.
If you are not ashamed of your scars please take a picture.

picture1: when i was little I fell on the metal rim of a bus....that part of my skin is dead af.

picture2: My ex put lollipop on candle fire and slightly touched me.....she didn't know it would burn my skin.....or maybe she knew(This girls can be crazy sometimes)

#embraceyourscars

Re: Story Behind My Scars.....#scarstories (photo) by ObaOfUyo: 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
grin
Re: Story Behind My Scars.....#scarstories (photo) by Vyzz: 1:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
Brother

I don't mean to hurt ur feelings but u don't have scars

1 Like

Re: Story Behind My Scars.....#scarstories (photo) by czarr(m): 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
Vyzz:
Brother

I don't mean to hurt ur feelings but u don't have scars
I respect your opinion....but what would you call those then? drawings?

The fact that there are bigger scars doesn't make this any less a scar bro.....
Re: Story Behind My Scars.....#scarstories (photo) by Thugnificent(m): 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
I have couple of scars too

1 Like

Re: Story Behind My Scars.....#scarstories (photo) by fattprince(m): 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
when I was younger scars always make me wanna puke. If you have scar then and you touch I would make sure I wash that part off. But I started accepting it when I started growing wiser and some of my relatives got them. I got one from pressing iron. But I still find it hard to have sex with any girl with scar.

1 Like

Re: Story Behind My Scars.....#scarstories (photo) by Thugnificent(m): 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
fattprince:
when I was younger scars always make me wanna puke. If you have scar then and you touch I would make sure I wash that part off. But I started accepting it when I started growing wiser and some of my relatives got them. I got one from pressing iron. But I still find it hard to have sex with any girl with scar.
why is it hard to have sex with them?

1 Like

Re: Story Behind My Scars.....#scarstories (photo) by fattprince(m): 4:14am On Jun 07, 2020
Thugnificent:
why is it hard to have sex with them?
Don't know. I think the problem is psychological. It's a big turn off for me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Why You Should Inhale Smelling Fart According To Medical Researchers. / Sex Class - What Makes A Man Good In Bed (18+) / how i escape been use for rituals two years ago at school

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.