Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Does SEMEN RETENTION Have The Powers They Say It Has?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does SEMEN RETENTION Have The Powers They Say It Has?? (1670 Views)

After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think / Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? / The Benefits Of Semen Retention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does SEMEN RETENTION Have The Powers They Say It Has?? by czarr(m): 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
I have watched several videos of people who believe not giving in to your sexual urges and lust , and retaining your semen has a lot of spiritual and physical benefits...like

*Good health
*glowing skin
*improved creativity
*self awareness

I just want to know if any of these hold water?

1 Like

Re: Does SEMEN RETENTION Have The Powers They Say It Has?? by Akunwafor(m): 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
No.

Those are all bogus, unfounded and uneducated claims.

2 Likes

Re: Does SEMEN RETENTION Have The Powers They Say It Has?? by SultanOfAbia: 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
Yes
Semen is a Life Force
This white liquid is what created you and I
If this liquid can create a whole human
It can be used to create/manifest other things both natural and supernaturally

Now the more life force you retain
The more fuel you have spiritually, the more easily you can manifest things u desire.
That is what religion means when they say No masturbation No Sex blah blah blah. It is to discourage men from wasting their life force.

Whenever you are masturbating once you are about to orgasm,
1. Stop the ejaculation by pressing the perinum (look at diagram below). It will stop semen from ejaculating.
2.With eyes closed imagine a specific desire you want to manifest
3. Continue imaginations till you start feeling relaxed. Then continue masturbating.
4. When you about to orgasm, stop and repeat the exercise.

What this does is channel that creative force the semen use to create and direct it to those thoughts you have during the withheld orgasm stage.
This is used by ancient Tibet Monks and indians call it Kundalini Energy.

5 Likes

Re: Does SEMEN RETENTION Have The Powers They Say It Has?? by SultanOfAbia: 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
Akunwafor:
No.

Those are all bogus, unfounded and uneducated claims.
When you see blood
It is just a red liquid nothing special
But when you look at that same blood under a microscope.
You begin to see trillions and millions of cells moving and interacting with each other.
Science does not have the microscope to look into spiritual things. They only can see things on the physical and anything else they can't SEE Is labelled uneducated,unfounded and bogus claim..

5 Likes

Re: Does SEMEN RETENTION Have The Powers They Say It Has?? by Akunwafor(m): 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

When you see blood
It is just a red liquid nothing special
But when you look at that same blood under a microscope.
You begin to see trillions and millions of cells moving and interacting with each other.
Science does not have the microscope to look into spiritual things. They only can see things on the physical and anything else they can't SEE Is labelled uneducated,unfounded and bogus claim..

Remember @op, uneducated claims.

1 Like

Re: Does SEMEN RETENTION Have The Powers They Say It Has?? by ibkonekt(m): 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
czarr:
I have watched several videos of people who believe not giving in to your sexual urges and lust , and retaining your semen has a lot of spiritual and physical benefits...like

*Good health
*glowing skin
*improved creativity
*self awareness

I just want to know if any of these hold water?

it does....it really does.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does SEMEN RETENTION Have The Powers They Say It Has?? by AvsGot007(m): 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Yes
Semen is a Life Force
This white liquid is what created you and I
If this liquid can create a whole human
It can be used to create/manifest other things both natural and supernaturally

Now the more life force you retain
The more fuel you have spiritually, the more easily you can manifest things u desire.
That is what religion means when they say No masturbation No Sex blah blah blah. It is to discourage men from wasting their life force.

Whenever you are masturbating once you are about to orgasm,
1. Stop the ejaculation by pressing the perinum (look at diagram below). It will stop semen from ejaculating.
2.With eyes closed imagine a specific desire you want to manifest
3. Continue imaginations till you start feeling relaxed. Then continue masturbating.
4. When you about to orgasm, stop and repeat the exercise.

What this does is channel that creative force the semen use to create and direct it to those thoughts you have during the withheld orgasm stage.
This is used by ancient Tibet Monks and indians call it Kundalini Energy.
I just sent you a mail

(1) (Reply)

Will You Still Go Ahead With The Marriage With Him/her If....... / Reactions As Lady Cuts Her Lover’s Dreadlocks While He Was Asleep [video] / What Occupation Would Make You Not Date Or Marry Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.