Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Edo 2020: Will APC Ever Learn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: Will APC Ever Learn (435 Views)

ANALYSIS: Will APC Settle For Zoning As 2023 Draws Closer? / Edo 2020: Will Edo Voters Accept Obaseki’s Citizen-Centric Offer? / Edo 2020 Will Be Sweetest Election In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo 2020: Will APC Ever Learn by engineerboat(m): 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
Will APC ever learn?

The question keeps ringing.

The imbroglio going on concerning the Party Preparation towards Edo and Ondo Governorship Election is going towards the direction of Zamfara, Rivers and Bayelsa Election.

It was the same infighting that caused the Party to lose out in the aforementioned states.

The Party is gradually moving in that direction in the forthcoming election in ondo and edo state.

Various Cour cases are flying up and down.

Various court injunction are already been instituted.

Infighting and lack of doing the right thing at the right time.

High handedness.

All this are what contributed to the party abysmal performance and resultant effect in the aforementioned state.

The question once again.

Will APC ever learn?

Nairalanders over to you.

Cc. Lalasticlala
Re: Edo 2020: Will APC Ever Learn by engineerboat(m): 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
Pro, anti-Obaseki Edo APC leaders at loggerheads over June 22 primary, consensus candidature

Re: Edo 2020: Will APC Ever Learn by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
PDP chairman, face your cursed party abeg.
BTW, who released you? I tot you crossed to the other realm after 2019 election with salamrushdie, pachukwudi44 et al.
RIP to them.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Will APC Ever Learn by Captainrambo2: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
bamidelee:
BTW, who released you? I tot you crossed to the other realm after 2019 election with salamrushdie, pachukwudi44 et al.
RIP to them.
zombie rants.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Will APC Ever Learn by engineerboat(m): 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
bamidelee:
RIP to them.

Let me keep the comment till that time.
Re: Edo 2020: Will APC Ever Learn by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Captainrambo2:
zombie rants.
Ipob rants.

(1) (Reply)

Estimated Billing: NERC Queries Ikeja Electric, Six Discos / Return Power To A Southern Christian In 2023 Or...says BYLN / If You Were Obaseki Now, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.