Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Lagos To Conclude 4th Mainland Bridge Financial Foreclosure Next Year - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos To Conclude 4th Mainland Bridge Financial Foreclosure Next Year (23198 Views)

4th Mainland Bridge: LASG Names CCECC-CRCCIG Preffered Bidder / Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge / 800 Houses To Go As Lagos Proposes $2.2 Billon For 4th Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Conclude 4th Mainland Bridge Financial Foreclosure Next Year by adeboizy11(m): 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
Finally what they have been dredging and abandoning the place they now turned Lagos Atlantic for is on the news again. I remember back then in 2005 my late aunty was discussing the issue with me at bar beach that year.
I thought they abandoned the project sef. Good stuff tho, if it's not an audio 4th mainland bridge again
Re: Lagos To Conclude 4th Mainland Bridge Financial Foreclosure Next Year by ednut1(m): 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
princeade86:
China again. I think China have quality materials to use for that project. But I believe julios begger is the best on road construction.
china go give loans. Germany wont
Re: Lagos To Conclude 4th Mainland Bridge Financial Foreclosure Next Year by Guru9ja(m): 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
When completed will become the longest bridge in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Conclude 4th Mainland Bridge Financial Foreclosure Next Year by diziki: 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
grin That's good.
Re: Lagos To Conclude 4th Mainland Bridge Financial Foreclosure Next Year by Ezennwa(m): 5:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
[quote author=Otuchi post=90379101][/quote]hmm!

Why did you change my write up na, you dey look for trouble abi, no be me write am oo.
Re: Lagos To Conclude 4th Mainland Bridge Financial Foreclosure Next Year by seguno2: 5:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
awhybliss:
We will see

The same way that we have seen the light rail promised to start carrying people in June 2013

3 Likes

Re: Lagos To Conclude 4th Mainland Bridge Financial Foreclosure Next Year by celebritystar70: 5:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hmmmm see them procrastinating gang
Re: Lagos To Conclude 4th Mainland Bridge Financial Foreclosure Next Year by Ezennwa(m): 5:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
[quote author=Otuchi post=90379101][/quote]jmm!

Why did you change my write up na, you dey look for trouble abi, no be me write am oo.
Re: Lagos To Conclude 4th Mainland Bridge Financial Foreclosure Next Year by Otuchi: 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
Why did you change my write up na, you dey look for trouble abi, no be me write am
Re: Lagos To Conclude 4th Mainland Bridge Financial Foreclosure Next Year by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
Eko oni baje o

Re: Lagos To Conclude 4th Mainland Bridge Financial Foreclosure Next Year by tomdon(m): 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
BillKapri96:

The Dammnnnnn niggar is above me. Bros how hustle na?

About the topic, look at them shameless beings, only roads & bridges is their accomplishments and idi...ots will be hailing them, countries have stable electricity, low unemployment, Good hospitals & schools, futuristic scientific breakthroughs etc but these dudes in Nigeria only knows how to build roads

2/June/20, I Joined Nairaland

Let them even build the roads first

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Conclude 4th Mainland Bridge Financial Foreclosure Next Year by OriginalCEO: 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
hmm
Re: Lagos To Conclude 4th Mainland Bridge Financial Foreclosure Next Year by sammirano: 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
Which one is financial foreclosure again? This govt never ceases to amaze

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Conclude 4th Mainland Bridge Financial Foreclosure Next Year by Ezennwa(m): 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
Otuchi:
are you afraid grin
for your mind.
Re: Lagos To Conclude 4th Mainland Bridge Financial Foreclosure Next Year by princeade86(m): 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
Lyoncrescent:

Arab contractors na Baba. Julius Berger is useless. If FG had given Lagos Ibadan express way to Arab contractors and the Chinese ccecc, that road would have been done under two years . Payment could have even been structured based on milestone. Julius Berger is past glory and scam. They are so so slow and sometimes I think it's deliberate. Procurement is a major issue in this country If not so many construction companies beat Julius Berger hands down.
sir, compare ccecc portion of lagos-Ibadan express road, to Julius begger and see the one that is best.
Re: Lagos To Conclude 4th Mainland Bridge Financial Foreclosure Next Year by BillKapri96: 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
tomdon:

Let them even build the roads first

In 1982, they were building roads, 2020 they are still building roads, 2050 they will still be building roads why we still going to burning fuel for generator everyday

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Conclude 4th Mainland Bridge Financial Foreclosure Next Year by freshkpomo(m): 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Nigerian firm

To create jobs opportunity and cut down on expatriate
What am i even saying self
Even if they give it to a Nigerian firm those firm still will require the service of expatriate because our civil engineering student and graduate dull finish

Experienced this when i was employed in national integrated power project (Nipp )electrical power plant in ihovbor, Benin city

theory with no practical na him make mechanical engineering graduate nor fit loose tyre when Emeka the road side mechanic dey loose like Usain Bolt...

Education for Nigeria, na book, book and book.

Let's make Nigeria great together.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos To Conclude 4th Mainland Bridge Financial Foreclosure Next Year by ntebong: 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
If it takes Covid 19 governor a year to remove roundabouts, forget about the 4th mainland in the lifetime of this administration even given 2nd terms in office, in China bridges are build in months, when are we as a nation/State going to be serious and demonstrate capacity?

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Conclude 4th Mainland Bridge Financial Foreclosure Next Year by xukwaa: 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
Future past tense!
Re: Lagos To Conclude 4th Mainland Bridge Financial Foreclosure Next Year by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
BillKapri96:

In 1982, they were building roads, 2020 they are still building roads, 2050 they will still be building roads why we still going to burning fuel for generator everyday

Lol this funny guy wants the building of roads to stop. Even in so called developed countries, they are still building roads fool.
Re: Lagos To Conclude 4th Mainland Bridge Financial Foreclosure Next Year by Lyoncrescent: 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
princeade86:
sir, compare ccecc portion of lagos-Ibadan express road, to Julius begger and see the one that is best.

It's Julius Berger and Reynolds construction company (RCC) that is doing Lagos Ibadan express way not ccecc. The Chinese company is the one doing the railway from Ibadan to Lagos .

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Conclude 4th Mainland Bridge Financial Foreclosure Next Year by tracy2419: 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: Lagos To Conclude 4th Mainland Bridge Financial Foreclosure Next Year by tracy4629: 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
[color=#] 576114[/color]
Re: Lagos To Conclude 4th Mainland Bridge Financial Foreclosure Next Year by BillKapri96: 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
DuwaRepublic:

Lol this funny guy wants the building of roads to stop. Even in so called developed countries, they are still building roads fool.

You lack comprehension. Of course they will build roads, but what I'm trying to say it's road us always their greatest accomplishments, whereas they are others they can still shift their energy to and it will benefit both you & I.
Re: Lagos To Conclude 4th Mainland Bridge Financial Foreclosure Next Year by Demmtek(m): 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
oyeb15:
Why not 2030 or 2040. We are used to all these miracle postponement.

Sometimes ago na Vision 2020 government was just talking about. Are we not in 2020 now?
vision 2020 turn Covid-19 nah the unforseen vision we dey experience now

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Conclude 4th Mainland Bridge Financial Foreclosure Next Year by tracy7020: 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
[color=#] 187795[/color]
Re: Lagos To Conclude 4th Mainland Bridge Financial Foreclosure Next Year by tracy6853: 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: Lagos To Conclude 4th Mainland Bridge Financial Foreclosure Next Year by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
princeade86:
RCC not CCECC
Re: Lagos To Conclude 4th Mainland Bridge Financial Foreclosure Next Year by tracy7061: 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: Lagos To Conclude 4th Mainland Bridge Financial Foreclosure Next Year by Hotspotbro(m): 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
What
Somebody rate my meme i made...

Re: Lagos To Conclude 4th Mainland Bridge Financial Foreclosure Next Year by wristbangle: 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
LIVINGICON:
Why not give JULIUS BERGER the contract?? At Least 3rd mainland bridge has stood the test of time.

China with their shortcuts and dubious ways.

Exactly my stance. Julius Berger and Cappa/dabba is good to go.
Re: Lagos To Conclude 4th Mainland Bridge Financial Foreclosure Next Year by tracy8870: 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soludo's Inauguration Will Last 20 Minutes – Commissioner / Buhari Postpones 2023 Census, Says Tinubu To Determine New Date / PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.