Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:11 AM

I Saw A Covid 19 Death - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Saw A Covid 19 Death (2104 Views)

My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. / Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death / 63-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos. The Seventh COVID-19 Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw A Covid 19 Death by johnkey: 4:56am On Jun 07, 2020
SCAM!!! person wey typhoid kill now na Corona abeg not everyone choose to be a zombie like the fools trying to prove they're educated believing everything they read online. Na today people dey die for hospital daily?
Re: I Saw A Covid 19 Death by CanadaOrBust: 5:01am On Jun 07, 2020
johnkey:
SCAM!!! person wey typhoid kill now na Corona abeg not everyone choose to be a zombie like the fools trying to prove they're educated believing everything they read online. Na today people dey die for hospital daily?

But who exactly is scamming who? How does shutting down the economy benefit anybody??
Re: I Saw A Covid 19 Death by johnkey: 5:04am On Jun 07, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

But who exactly is scamming who? How does shutting down the economy benefit anybody??
hmmm you really think politicians and their close people are not cashing out massively? what happened to all the billions donations, they share palliative reach your house? you receive and bonus in your account for lockdown? do you have any family members in any isolation center that they're spending at least 1000 naira to feed everyday?
Re: I Saw A Covid 19 Death by CanadaOrBust: 5:23am On Jun 07, 2020
johnkey:
hmmm you really think politicians and their close people are not cashing out massively? what happened to all the billions donations, they share palliative reach your house? you receive and bonus in your account for lockdown? do you have any family members in any isolation center that they're spending at least 1000 naira to feed everyday?

1)A buoyant economy benefits everyone including politicians.
2) No one likes to wear mask, even politicians
3) No one likes social distancing
4) No one likes sports, bars, and owambe all shut down - how will u enjoy that money
5) A dead economy depresses everything including politicians

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Covid 19 Death by johnkey: 5:27am On Jun 07, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

1)A buoyant economy benefits everyone including politicians.
2) No one likes to wear mask, even politicians
3) No one likes social distancing
4) No one sports, bars, and owambe all shut down - how will u enjoy that money
5) A dead economy depresses everything including politicians
hahahaha Bros seems na Canada you dey live, wetin concern naija politicians with all these yarns lol very funny, politicians wey no kind to go jail for years and come back to spend his loot.
Re: I Saw A Covid 19 Death by CanadaOrBust: 6:01am On Jun 07, 2020
johnkey:
hahahaha Bros seems na Canada you dey live, wetin concern naija politicians with all these yarns lol very funny, politicians wey no kind to go jail for years and come back to spend his loot.

But it’s not politicians that carry the body bags and do the tests and treat the patients. All these people have to be part of the cover up. Hiw do u keep them lying forever??
Re: I Saw A Covid 19 Death by Omojudy: 1:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

But it’s not politicians that carry the body bags and do the tests and treat the patients. All these people have to be part of the cover up. Hiw do u keep them lying forever??
Following his line, about 100 people staged a drama including one pretending to die just so I would believe when I was at the testing center yesterday.
See health workers yesterday who did night duty lobbying to test quickly before they go home. And that sample collection is very uncomfortable!
Re: I Saw A Covid 19 Death by CanadaOrBust: 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
Omojudy:

Following his line, about 100 people staged a drama including one pretending to die just so I would believe when I was at the testing center yesterday.
See health workers yesterday who did night duty lobbying to test quickly before they go home. And that sample collection is very uncomfortable!

Not only that, Ghana, Senegal, etc, and their doctors and nurses, are all also part of the giant conspiracy!
Re: I Saw A Covid 19 Death by Adonispco: 6:16am On Jun 10, 2020
Eriggs:
wat a disgrace to ur people. see as u empty

You we full na confirm idiot cos you cant use your head to think na only to the masturbate on peoples comment.
Re: I Saw A Covid 19 Death by DuaSoDuaherbals: 9:28am On Jun 10, 2020
Reason why you need to see my signature

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Ends Up With Bleached Penis After Using Enlargement Cream / Errm / How To Refuse The Urge Of Masturbation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.