Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah (69256 Views)

DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group / Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader / Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by explosiveskull(m): 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ctorch:

https://www.herald.ng/the-fulani-will-rule-nigeria-forever-miyetti-allah/?fbclid=IwAR1gUMTWeZcoajeFa_7RffajEfS5uAW-HJL7Q4orf0sUdY3-QmRAAW4I1cE
how authentic is this news

For those who didn't open the link, that pics was exactly the thing immediately after her story. I'll keep helping those underprivileged in the society in the way I can.
For me I see noting wrong only if she'll learn how to cook igbo food from my mum specifically and abandon pepper concomitant food and indomie.
But it can't be me cos am dating a jevohah witness lady and she saved my number with unbeliever but I don't care cos I love her and I saved her name with all of me, yea, that song from john legend. Why are some girls controlling? Though some are romancing. Dj cuppy is getting old, some yoruba dude should help cos I don't like what anthon joshua did to her.

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by cryptotech: 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
ok time will tell
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by olawalepopoola: 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Unkowningly the Fulanis will be the one to destroyed Nigeria with their uncontrolled uterrances.

3 Likes

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by toprealman: 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Interestingly, he said the new outfit will only use sticks instead of guns as weapons to fight cattle rustlers and bandits.

“Fulani has the rights “to go and settle in any bush in this country without asking anybody for permission.”

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
EngrEgghead:
Enough of this taunting from this power drunk religious fanatics.
When will this oppression end?
Come Lord Jesus. Maranatha.

We are not asking Jesus to come out of fear of the fulani. He is coming back as He said. As for the fulani, it takes less than a snap of Jehovah's finger to deal with them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
Noel19:

You're not being tactful in anyway.

When FOOLanis murdered the daughter of Afenifere's leader your leader Tinubu paid a condolence visit and made a derogatory remarks against the Igbos by saying "Where are the cows", is Evans a Fulani?

Why do you people resort to talking gibberish when you have nothing tangible to say.

So you heard something that you’re not sure is 100% true, then you decide to hate an entire tribe/region based on rumoured words, not even actions of one man?
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Coldie(m): 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
I dont know why the press gives audience to people like this. Non entities

3 Likes

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Ezennwa(m): 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
Godfullsam:

With the look of things, yorubas will leave Nigeria before igbos.
Igbos don't have one voice and they the most u serious and clueless set of people.

I have bn hearing of Biafra since when I was a child. Up till date, you guys have not done any thing meaningful to actualize your dream.
If yorubas want to go, I don't think it will take them this long. The yorubas know how to get what ever they want from the zoo.
but why do you think Yoruba will leave Nigeria one day? They don't have any problem with the North, they can cope with the North na.

And Hausa and Yoruba dey marry each other.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Chiedu4Trump: 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
Meeyankee:

Miyetti Allah is not a religion organization, before you start attacking Islam again.

What's the Allah doing in it then?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by AbuAeesha: 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
the fact is that
the hausa fulanis don't own the country,but they are more United than any other major tribe in the country,wch usually gives them victory wen competing with other tribes
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
OrderedSteps1:
"1. Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
4. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derison".
-Psalm 2 vs 1,4(KJV).

The thing wey go nack am go be like dream.

2 Likes

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by eldoradoxx: 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
Their well known slaves in the South and Middle Belt of Nigeria will help them realize this lofty ambition

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Ezennwa(m): 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
Heistman:
swerve..Go and do something better with your life bigot
Lol,

Oboy see Painment grin grin grin
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by sawdi: 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
Khayceeofficial:
It's shall never be well with every politician who contributed to putting this country in the hands of this stinking bunch of Jihadists...

This is not about religion.
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Lonewolf98: 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
keentola:
“A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.”

If you're looking for ways to update your library with good books, you can contact me.

Notable books I have in my library:

Soldiers of Fortune by Max Siollun
All Chimamanda's books
Ben Okri's books
Dan Brown's
Munroe, Osteen, Benny Hill and other Christian authors.
Books on civil war.
Books on self-development.
Books on Politics and Philosophy.
Autobiographies and Biographies.
Rare Books

You can get these ebooks in minutes.
Do u have ken saro wiwa soza boy
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by BillKapri96: 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
@Myopicmods, bros kawntinue o I dey see your handwork
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by namdo(m): 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
This guy is high on some weed.
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by VEE2010(m): 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
There is a saying that "if you see a bird singing and dancing on a tree, there is an invisible drummer that motivates it"
It's really a typical mindset of people who claim to belong to everybody but in their minds, they belong to one region.
In a saner clime, this unguarded statement would be considered hate speech but alas! They will say nothing because this insensitivity clearly indicates their state of mind.
We are waiting, the whole world is seeing; I am very optimistic that the end of this forceful marriage between the north and the south is near. It can only be redeemed by a people-focused constitutional conference to redefine the marriage

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Hypocrit: 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
That will surely fragment the country as the prayer of some (including me) will be coming to fulfilment already.

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
He has unveiled the war.

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Corporate2020: 6:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
MyopicMods:
You mean Tinubu won't rule again in 2023?

That aside...

Gowon in a bid and zeal to win the war, signed a disastrous documents and handed parts of nigeria to fulani.

You can't invite people to help you fight and then not keep the agreement you signed with them.

Nope! Rather, he means lazy youths from faulty background shall continue trolling on the internet while political strategists are planning how to consolidate power.

2 Likes

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
Please I need all the Chimamanda's books, except "Americanah". And Dan Brown's book.
keentola:
“A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.”

If you're looking for ways to update your library with good books, you can contact me.

All Chimamanda's books
Ben Okri's books
Dan Brown's
Books on civil war.
Rare Books

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
I read this news on vanguard, I am really sorry for one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nchenches: 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
It all began when Fulani-loyal military dictators created 20 new political units in Fulani-controlled northern region, but created only 17 political units in the two southern regions.

Land mass or population is never used as criterion to proliferate too many political units in an area with large mass or population, in a federal country formed by different regions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by kollinz1234(m): 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
keentola:

All Chimamanda's books
Ben Okri's books
Dan Brown's
Books on civil war.
Rare Books

pls drop me your number
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by karashita: 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
musa234:
Very insensitive and irresponsible statement to make.

Sometimes,i honestly fear for the future of Nigeria.
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Corporate2020: 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Not possible, because no one knows tomorrow.

Maybe this is what they will do to my Yoruba brothers and sisters, when Igbos are free from bondage.

Your 50 years dream is still on. Emeka Ojukwu died with the dream. Nnamdi Azikiwe that sold you to Fulanis died with the dream. Alex Ekweume died with the dream after using his PhD to serve Sheu Sagari who was a a Primary School teacher. Definitely, this is no more a generational dream, it is generational madness.

3 Likes

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by libertrust: 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
WE YORUBAS ARE INSULTING IPOB FOR FIGHTING THEIR COURSE IT NOW OBVIOUS THE IGBOS ARE FAR WISER THAN WE YORUBAS. FULANIS OCCUPY THE KEY POSITIONS WHERE ARE THE YORUBAS WHO WERE SINGING BUHARI SONGS. NOW THEY KNOW BETTER. I VE JUST THIS FOR THE WORTHLESS AND USELESS MYATTI LEADER. THEIR REIGN AND RULE OVER NIG HAS COME TO AN END. LET THE YORUBAS RISE UP LIKE IGBOS AND TOGETHER THE FULANIMALS WILL BE NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. USELESS FULANIMALS GOD PUNISH YOU ALL.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
Noel19:

The Igbos can't play second fiddle that's why they are clamouring for Biafra.

If the other major tribe will toe the same path I don't think the FOOLanis will be making noise today.

So the man who towed this path is not igbo abi? Sango thunder fire all of una

2 Likes

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Unrated900(m): 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ok continue
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Unrated900(m): 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
See his face like tiger face

Daboro shege
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by sirp9898(m): 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
S w ona see ona masters boasting dey no even get plan for ona to follow rule again anyway boasting come first b4 down fall only time will tell

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

7,200 Joysticks Found In A Ship From Nigeria, Impounded In China - FFK / Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit / Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.