Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah (69288 Views)

DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group / Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader / Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Tonytonex(m): 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
Rule? is Nigeria a village? bunch of illiterates.
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Rotentik19: 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ripama:
They are moving to the east in numbers and their leaders are not being proactive. They will cry when they start to cause . Do something now so we can both choke these motherfuckers to the north.
Their leaders are rather too fearful & clueless to do anything. Ordinary regional security outfit, they couldn't establish and rather than ask questions and put their leaders to task, the flat heads will blame Yorubas for their misfortune.

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Rotentik19: 4:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
Noel19:

Look at this clown!

Everyday your people are being massacred in large numbers in Ekiti and Ogun by FOOLanis and you're here typing this rubbish.
Please keep quiet and stop saying rubbish. Which large numbers... Over 350 communities in the South East, is controlled by Fulani as we speak and you are here typing lies on nairaland. Your governors have no balls, deal with it !

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Noel19: 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
Rotentik19:
Please keep quiet and stop saying rubbish. Which large numbers... Over 350 communities in the South East, is controlled by Fulani as we speak and you are here typing lies on nairaland. Your governors have no balls, deal with it !

Look at this Ewurę, Oponu person. Go and ask your people in Ogun, Oyo and Ekiti how the FOOLanis have successfully decimated and taken over their farmlands and ancestral lands in those remote villages. Do a simple google search you'll see where the Obas in those villages are crying everyday for help but to no avail.
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
Deebwebb:
Ogun state ritualist stop lying.. grin you are a disgrace to your country,not your tribe ooo.cos your tribe is also a disgrace grin

Never argue with a fool, people might know the difference. The other guy never realized you are a fool by engaging you on your foolish, irrational and mentally deranged journey. I am from Ogun State, I spent 6 years in a Federal University in South East. The close proximity of Ogun State where many satellite towns used as residential and industrial cities or towns make information available here. We never encouraged such things that is why they are exposed here. Mainly, the number of GSM lines and Internet Penetration remain the highest here. It is easier for information to be on media.

Your place that I spent 6 years and know very well are ritualist den. Money rituals are normal things. Baby factories and orphanages are used for ritual purposes. It is your culture and you protect it jealously until Gospel Churches started to limit it. These acts take place in your villages where there is no internet. Most of your business men and politicians are into rituals.

You cannot. engage me. The other guy is from Ondo State. Your brothers and sisters mismanaged Jonathan Government. Over $100 billion stolen. GEJ made the highest revenue in the history of Africa till date. You spent everything saving no kobo, borrowed heavily and spent part of reserve left by Obasanjo, the greatest fraud in human history. No wonder you are endangered species anywhere in Africa. Which state can you compare with Ogun State in the South East?

2 Likes

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Deebwebb: 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
babaolofin:

Never argue with a fool, people might know the difference. The other guy never realized you are a fool by engaging you on your foolish, irrational and mentally deranged journey. I am from Ogun State, I spent 6 years in a Federal University in South East. The close proximity of Ogun State where many satellite towns used as residential and industrial cities or towns make information available here. We never encouraged such things that is why they are exposed here. Mainly, the number of GSM lines and Internet Penetration remain the highest here. It is easier for information to be on media.

Your place that I spent 6 years and know very well are ritualist den. Money rituals are normal things. Baby factories and orphanages are used for ritual purposes. It is your culture and you protect it jealously until Gospel Churches started to limit it. These acts take place in your villages where there is no internet. Most of your business men and politicians are into rituals.

You cannot. engage me. The other guy is from Ondo State. Your brothers and sisters mismanaged Jonathan Government. Over $100 billion stolen. GEJ made the highest revenue in the history of Africa till date. You spent everything saving no kobo, borrowed heavily and spent part of reserve left by Obasanjo, the greatest fraud in human history. No wonder you are endangered species anywhere in Africa. Which state can you compare with Ogun State in the South East?
one boy with three monikers...na wa o,joblessness is a desease..skull mining is very lucrative in Ogun state,so we can't compete oo grin rich ritualist..

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Rotentik19: 5:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
kingawothefirst:

Please explain to me how the aburi accord fixed anything and what were the Yorubas input in the aburi. What did the abori accord say and what was Awolowo’s impression of the Aburi accord.
Don't waste your time replying him bro. I'm sure he doesn't even know the details of the aburi accord. He just wants to say something for the sake of argument.

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
Deebwebb:
one boy with three monikers...na wa o,joblessness is a desease..skull mining is very lucrative in Ogun state,so we can't compete oo grin rich ritualist..

Oh now this idiot thinks I’m baba Olofin lmao grin you are mentally weak and deranged.

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
Rotentik19:
Don't waste your time replying him bro. I'm sure he doesn't even know the details of the aburi accord. He just wants to say something for the sake of argument.

I’m a bit of a newbie to NL grin I think I’ll be more judicious now on who I respond to.

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Deebwebb: 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
kingawothefirst:

Oh now this idiot thinks I’m baba Olofin lmao grin you are mentally weak and deranged.
stop deceiving yourself Ogun state boy claiming "we south south,so how did he know you are from ondo if he is different from you,..so you see you Ogun state boys are very predictable.."our oyel" with 3 account
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
Deebwebb:
[s]stop deceiving yourself Ogun state boy claiming "we south south,so how did he know you are from ondo if he is different from you,..so you see you Ogun state boys are very predictable.."our oyel" with 3 account[/s]

grin

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Ferlentino(m): 5:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
The man is calling for civil war....well the Yorubas still have the AGBEKOYAS

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Deebwebb: 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
kingawothefirst:

grin
grin "our oyel"
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by bamite(m): 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
imhotep:

say the truth. You want Igbo wife.

cc lzaa

Wife with this kind of leg? You must be out of your mind.

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
bamite:

metaphysical will not agree with you grin
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Mojizumototoka(m): 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
My happiness is that our so called south east, south and west are aware of this statement. Lets see how they would respond to this useless and baseless statement.

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Pickieox(m): 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
keentola:
“A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.”

If you're looking for ways to update your library with good books, you can contact me.

Notable books I have in my library:

Soldiers of Fortune by Max Siollun
All Chimamanda's books
Ben Okri's books
Dan Brown's
Munroe, Osteen, Benny Hill and other Christian authors.
Books on civil war.
Books on self-development.
Books on Politics and Philosophy.
Autobiographies and Biographies.
Rare Books

You can get these ebooks in minutes.

How can I get them?

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Chimaraymond455: 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mazi nnamdi KANU

2 Likes

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by MetaPhysical: 2:36am On Jun 08, 2020
bamite:

grin grin
Ibomen find that leg sexy
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Tonitoniton(m): 8:31am On Jun 08, 2020
i know that many people will be thinking that those 5000 or more they will recruit are still in the north. But, sorry, they are already in ur back yard waiting for orders. i have been telling u our southern people these things and u think it is a joke. Fulani are out for the kill, believe it or not. The only thing fulani people believe is ur ability to match them violence for violence and damn the consequence. of course, they will always ride on wing of powers in aso rock, if u let that scare u, then, u are done with. make una pursue fulani pipu commot for una back yard and community ooooo

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 08, 2020
Deebwebb:

Having spent 6 years in the University in your region, I know how foolish and irrational you are. Very senseless. You are dealing with different people, you are corrected, you still insisted we are the same. Lack of deep reasoning, only parochial and self centered. That was why Colonel Banjo was invited by Ojukwu to lead Biafra Army to war. Colonel Banjo drafted Biafra War Strategy and led the IBOs to war. After he was killed, nobody understood the strategy, refusal to learn and think deeply that led to the death of millions. When you had problems in Ghana and South Africa, it was the Yorubas that delivered you.

Seun and the Nairaland administrators know I am not those users.Kingawothefirst and Rotentic19 are different people.

You are from the land of ritualists, cannibalism and frauds and criminals. On this current posting, you committed a fraud by editing a Twitter account of somebody to justify IBOs slavery for money. You use Photoshop or an editing application but foolishly ignore the font and size of an android IOS package. Can't you see your image which I attached for you to see you are a fool. You are not smart. You edited what Olushola Olufolabi said and posted it here. The editing alone revealed your lousy thinking.

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Deebwebb: 9:43am On Jun 08, 2020
babaolofin:

Having spent 6 in the University in your region, I know how foolish and irrational you are. Very senseless. You are dealing with different people, you are corrected, you still insisted we are the same. Lack of deep reasoning, only parochial and self centered. That was why Colonel Banjo was invited by Ojukwu to lead Biafra Army to war. Colonel Banjo drafted Biafra War Strategy and led the IBOs to war. After he was killed, nobody understood the strategy, refusal to learn and think deeply that led to the death of millions. When you had problems in Ghana and South Africa, it was the Yorubas that delivered you.

Seun and the Nairaland administrators know I am not those users.Kingawothefirst and Rotentic19 are different people.

You are from the lands ritualist, cannibalism and frauds and criminals. On this current posting, you committed a fraud by editing a Twitter account of somebody to just IBOs slavery for money. You use Photoshop or an editing application but foolishly ignore the font and size of an android IOS package. Can't you see your image which I attached for you to see you are a fool. You are not smart.
Ogun state boy don't commit suicide oo, grin imp quoting me with three monikers,jobless miscreant...I pity you who*e of a mother for not closing her legs to your rap*st father, now see the useless sperm manifesting in you...
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 08, 2020
Deebwebb:
[s]Ogun state boy don't commit suicide oo, grin imp quoting me with three monikers,jobless miscreant...I pity you who*e of a mother for not closing her legs to your rap*st father, now see the useless sperm manifesting in you...[/s]

This dimwit worships me grin

1 Like

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Deebwebb: 9:58am On Jun 08, 2020
kingawothefirst:

This dimwit worships me grin
imp have you eaten,"we south south" crew keep deceiving yourself in your hut in Ogun state.jobless boy grin
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 08, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Deebwebb:
Ogun state boy don't commit suicide oo, grin imp quoting me with three monikers,jobless miscreant...I pity you who*e of a mother for not closing her legs to your rap*st father, now see the useless sperm manifesting in you...

Olushola Olufolabi whose twitter message you edited can sue you for defamation of character and forgery. Your IBO people will cry marginalization again. You edited somebody's twitter message and did it like ariara or Onitsha main market crude trader.
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Deebwebb: 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
babaolofin:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Olushola Olufolabi whose twitter message you edited can sue you for defamation of character and forgery. Your IBO people will cry marginalization again. You edited somebody's twitter message and did it like ariara or Onitsha main market crude trader.
Ogun state boy stop deceiving yourself grin
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by bamite(m): 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
MetaPhysical:

grin grin
Ibomen find that leg sexy

That Imhotep too dull.
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
bamite:

That Imhotep too dull.
MetaPhysical, you need to help bamite in his quest for light skinned Igbo wife.
We all know he is too shy to admit it. grin grin

Sai baba.

cc lzaa rekhina

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
okenyenwa:
“the Fulani cannot by affected by the virus.”

VIRUS CANNOT AFFECT FULANI AND YET ABBA KYARI DIED AND SO MANY OF THEM IN THE NORTH.
THIS COUNTRY IS FULL OF MYSTERIES.
LET ME HOLD MY PEACE FIRST

Abba Kyari was not a Fulani man.
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by OyinO: 5:28am On Jun 11, 2020
Khayceeofficial:

Continue basking in your slavery...
I'm not a slave. because you are a slave, you see all others as slaves.
Re: Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah by Lonewolf98: 11:28am On Feb 23, 2021
keentola:
yes, I do
How do we go about it??

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo / Esther Uzoma Dies After Surgery / Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.