Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Do This And Never Worry About Paying House Rents For 3 Years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do This And Never Worry About Paying House Rents For 3 Years (350 Views)

Tiwa Savage Rents Entire Cinema For Son To Watch The Lion King / Wizkid, Misbehaviour And Why Cancel Culture Can Never Worry Nigerian Musicians / DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do This And Never Worry About Paying House Rents For 3 Years by klanny: 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
Most times things/ career path seems to be too difficult but appears easy when others go through that same path. Well, what if I tell you that, there's an easy path to that career success would you believe me ? Definitely not, because nothing like that exist. Yes it's true that some path are better than the other, just like when you have 2 roads leading/ converging at a junction, you'd think that one road is longer than the other, but if you look closely you'd notice that, that path you think is short just has curves that makes it appear short. There's so much going on all over the world, riot, protest to financial crisis, economy melt down.

Talking about financial crisis and how to get out of it, do you know there's a way of paying your rents once every 3 years, and the rent you're going to pay is not a cumulative rent of the 3 years duration... You're going to pay just one year rent that will cover for 3 years, how interesting does that sound, very interesting right ? Yeah I know, because I've enjoyed that for 3 years now�.. But I'll leave the link that explains that better below.
Here : https://youtu.be/mjGbdm-IsTs

Re: Do This And Never Worry About Paying House Rents For 3 Years by klanny: 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
lalasticlala please push this post to front page and help people
Re: Do This And Never Worry About Paying House Rents For 3 Years by klanny: 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
Have you been wanting to make money only?:

Now, let's talk about social media, and how to earn from social media, social media could be a stream of income added to the one you've got on ground. Yesterday, an influencer revealed he makes 2,000,000 naira monthly from Twitter and Instagram,MONTHLY ! and you still use your social media platforms to just drag and bash celebrities , and chat? Cmon its time to make some money.

I remember back in 2019, Kemi Olunloyo revealed she makes 360,000 naira weekly from her Twitter page, it seemed impossible until she went on saharatv reveal how she's able to that.

And come to think of it, do you think it's just music that gives Davido and Wizkid wealth ? Those are big names on social media, and if any brand is to work with any of them, the brand most be willing to pay them above a 100 million naira each.

I know I've been talking to much about money and it's so tiresome, it's time to dive into, how to earn on social media, but earning on social media is in two forms earning as an influencer and earning by selling your products on social media which is earning through sales.

Before you're able to do all this you need to have built a reasonable amount of audience on social media and sometimes this is where most people get scared because, they think it's going to take a long time before they can build an audience on social media.. But a book title : "BREAKING THE INTERNET BANK" revealed every possible way to make build a social media brand easy for you without getting to break a sweat.
Here's the link : https://paystack.com/pay/BTIB (N1,500) if you'd prefer to speak with the author and buy directly , send what'sapp message to 08103209540.

But if you're unable to buy it, stay tuned as I'll be talking 5% of the content of that book here, because I can't tell you all, you have to spend to gain right ? ��

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Afraid Of E-money? / UFC Star Conor Mcgregor Announces Retirement / #bbnaija Khafi's Brother Shot Down In London (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.