Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

I Am Dead After 30 Mins Of Fun - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am Dead After 30 Mins Of Fun (1274 Views)

Man Dead After Cable Drum Fell On Him In Lagos / Have You Met Someone That Spits Saliva Every 5 To 10 Mins / Entire Family Members Dead After Having Their Dinner In Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Dead After 30 Mins Of Fun by cdm4live: 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
This is going to be long. Never meant to bother you with long episode.

I was in my flat cooking and my woman called that she needed Meatpie. She was coming from home and would branch my house.
As devil would have it where I went for the meat pie, I met a friend and we were talking. This is after putting down my food. As we talked my woman called and asked where I was and I told her. She came and met me at the restaurant and we went to her house together instead of mine.
At her house, I tried to have s.x but she said no so I told her that I am going. She begged me to stay around her a while because she was a bit drunk. I obliged thinking I was being a good man. One thing led to the other and I entered raw although I have some packs of contraceptives in my house.
Five days she did not call so I called. She said she has something to tell me but later. Since January till now, she hasn't told me what she intended to tell me.
February, reggae started in my body. I was also pursuing a new job. The reggae was severe so I went to a general hospital and did HIV test which came out negative. I wasn't satisfied because of night sweet, and something running inside my body, red patch also which later disappeared.
I called my girl and complained asking her why she gave me HIV but she told me to go for fungi infection test or something like that.
I kept connecting dots for example, she once told me that she wants to relocate that her business is no longer selling where we stay. This and coupled with what she is about to tell me which she hasn't, made me believe I am now a victim. But, I decided not to confront her again because its of no value except I want to kill her for this.
I haven't done the confirmatory test but I will be doing that next week.
This June makes it six months since the first test showed negative.
I am down with malaria n typhoid, I always have this sickness but after treating it this time around, three days later I almost died. I started another round of treatment this time, with injection as opposed to tablets I took the other time.
I am currently experiencing hot sensation in my head and when I touch at the back of my head, I am feeling a swelling like a lymph. Also, I have been spitting for the past 5 months..
I know the test next week will settle my worrying but my concern is my new job. Will I be accepted if I am tested positive?
I hate taking drugs and I am wondering how many tablets will one be taking should he test positive.
In all, I Pray it isn't HIV.

1 Like

Re: I Am Dead After 30 Mins Of Fun by mekuso89(m): 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
the result could be negative so stay positive bro

1 Like

Re: I Am Dead After 30 Mins Of Fun by atilla(m): 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
Mayne she meant staphylococcus.
Did you go for the fungi infection test she mentioned?
Re: I Am Dead After 30 Mins Of Fun by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
Even if you had HIV, do you know if you got it via another means?
1. Have you told us if your Barb at salon with public haircut tools, shared sharp objects?
2. Do you know if it's just your typhoid & malaria you v not treated well that's causing it not to go

If your HIV result is negative then you are negative!

Abi it's until you see positive that your mind ll now be at rest.
Stay healthy in the mind bro
Re: I Am Dead After 30 Mins Of Fun by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 07, 2020
Then take sniper and end your misery. It's only 500 fuking naira. Give the world peace for once.
Re: I Am Dead After 30 Mins Of Fun by CanadaOrBust: 1:14am On Jun 07, 2020
cdm4live:

IV.

But u r not dead at all. HIV is no longer a death sentence at all at all
Re: I Am Dead After 30 Mins Of Fun by mignone(f): 1:59am On Jun 07, 2020
History keeps repeating itself cos man has refused to learn!
Re: I Am Dead After 30 Mins Of Fun by Jeffy1206(m): 2:12am On Jun 07, 2020
Hmmm this story get k leg sha...all the same, HIV positive is not the end if one takes his drugs. No kill yourself before result show na grin
Re: I Am Dead After 30 Mins Of Fun by Kobojunkie: 3:01am On Jun 07, 2020
cdm4live:
The reggae was severe so I went to a general hospital and did HIV test which came out negative. I wasn't satisfied because of night sweet, and something running inside my body, red patch also which later disappeared.
I called my girl and complained asking her why she gave me HIV but she told me to go for fungi infection test or something like that.
I kept connecting dots for example, she once told me that she wants to relocate that her business is no longer selling where we stay. This and coupled with what she is about to tell me which she hasn't, made me believe I am now a victim. But, I decided not to confront her again because its of no value except I want to kill her for this.
Why are you still scared it could be HIV? undecided
Re: I Am Dead After 30 Mins Of Fun by uboma(m): 7:44am On Jun 07, 2020
mignone:
History keeps repeating itself cos man has refused to learn!

It isnt the right time and place to be judgemental!
Re: I Am Dead After 30 Mins Of Fun by Okiemuteomos(m): 9:09am On Jun 07, 2020
cdm4live:

I was in my flat cooking and my woman called that she needed Meatpie. She was coming from home and would branch my house.
As devil would have it where I went for the meat pie, I met a friend and we were talking. This is after putting down my food. As we talked my woman called and asked where I was and I told her. She came and met me at the restaurant and we went to her house together instead of mine.
At her house, I tried to have s.x but she said no so I told her that I am going. She begged me to stay around her a while because she was a bit drunk. I obliged thinking I was being a good man. One thing led to the other and I entered raw although I have some packs of contraceptives in my house.
Five days she did not call so I called. She said she has something to tell me but later. Since January till now, she hasn't told me what she intended to tell me.
February, reggae started in my body. I was also pursuing a new job. The reggae was severe so I went to a general hospital and did HIV test which came out negative. I wasn't satisfied because of night sweet, and something running inside my body, red patch also which later disappeared.
I haven't done the confirmatory test but I will be doing that next week.
This June makes it six months since the first test showed negative.
I am down with malaria n typhoid, I always have this sickness but after treating it this time around, three days later I almost died. I started another round of treatment this time, with injection as opposed to tablets I took the other time.
I am currently experiencing hot sensation in my head and when I touch at the back of my head, I am feeling a swelling like a lymph. Also, I have been spitting for the past 5 months..
I know the test next week will settle my worrying but my concern is my new job. Will I be accepted if I am tested positive?
I hate taking drugs and I am wondering how many tablets will one be taking should he test positive.
In all, I Pray it isn't HIV.
is not hiv guyman I go for the test she told you about just remove hiv from your mind
Re: I Am Dead After 30 Mins Of Fun by cdm4live: 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

But u r not dead at all. HIV is no longer a death sentence at all at all

Yes I know. Thank you.
Just the knowledge of living with it.

OkikiOluwa1:
1. Have you told us if your Barb at salon with public haircut tools, shared sharp objects?
2. Do you know if it's just your typhoid & malaria you v not treated well that's causing it not to go

Its just the myriad of body changes that I am experiencing.

atilla:
Mayne she meant staphylococcus.
Did you go for the fungi infection test she mentioned?

no I haven't. I will after the confirmatory test tomorrow. Thank you.

mekuso89:

thanks bro

Koboko444:
Then take sniper and end your misery. It's only 500 fuking naira. Give the world peace for once.

And you think snipper gives the world peace?
Re: I Am Dead After 30 Mins Of Fun by Mariangeles(f): 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
She resisted, you insisted.
Was it worth it in the ending? undecided

Well, whatever it turns out to be, just know that it is not the end of the world.
Also, stay away from fornication! It'll destroy your future!
Re: I Am Dead After 30 Mins Of Fun by timid101: 1:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
This is a topic worthy of frontpage to remind people that STDs are flying everywhere. Not snake snake snake.

Lalasticlala and Seun should please move this to front-page.

As humans that we are, we do forget and need constant reminder especially on this subject.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Am Dead After 30 Mins Of Fun by timid101: 9:55am On Jun 08, 2020
@cdm4live

What about your tongue? Did you notice any changes or sores in your mouth?
Re: I Am Dead After 30 Mins Of Fun by cdm4live: 11:08am On Jun 08, 2020
timid101:
@cdm4live

What about your tongue? Did you notice any changes or sores in your mouth?

I can't really tell about the changes in my tongue. But, I had tastelessness about 7 days ago.
Then I am having some mild pain in the eyes.
Re: I Am Dead After 30 Mins Of Fun by cdm4live: 11:17am On Jun 08, 2020
Mariangeles:
She resisted, you insisted.
Was it worth it in the ending? undecided

Well, whatever it turns out to be, just know that it is not the end of the world.
Also, stay away from fornication! It'll destroy your future!

that has been our method of copulating. I have asked her severally why she preferred such but, she just love it that way. But I think I should have relaxed after she refused. This is someone I was going to tie the knot soon.
Re: I Am Dead After 30 Mins Of Fun by cdm4live: 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:

mekuso89:

I repeated the test today and it came out negative too.
Note: I made love with my woman on January 04, did the first test on February 16 and since then, I decided not to have sx until I certified myself.
I believe, February hitherto is enough time for me to have another test.
I thank you all for your encouragement.
At least, I now know what I am feeling isn't HIV. I will go for the fungal test.

1 Like

Re: I Am Dead After 30 Mins Of Fun by mekuso89(m): 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
cdm4live:

I repeated the test today and it came out negative too.
Note: I made love with my woman on January 04, did the first test on February 16 and since then, I decided not to have sx until I certified myself.
I believe, February hitherto is enough time for me to have another test.
I thank you all for your encouragement.
At least, I now know what I am feeling isn't HIV. I will go for the fungal test.
Great
Re: I Am Dead After 30 Mins Of Fun by Mrchilling03: 10:44am On Jun 09, 2020
Check for hsv too I don't think fungi can cause all this problems you listed.

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Clean Guy. / LADIES : 4 Ways To Properly Care For Your Breast. / Indian Herbal Remedies Are Really Effective Against Diabetes And Staphylococcus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.