Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

“Am In Big Trouble, My Wife Can’t Sleep Without Chatting Her Ex” – Newly Wed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Am In Big Trouble, My Wife Can’t Sleep Without Chatting Her Ex” – Newly Wed (1237 Views)

Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) / Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble / Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Am In Big Trouble, My Wife Can’t Sleep Without Chatting Her Ex” – Newly Wed by Onyiamaogu: 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2020

This is what we call showdown in Tokyo or how else can we explain where a newly married wife spends two hours chatting with her ex before she sleeps.

Hear her narration as shared by relationship expert Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah anchor of iRelationship make or mar.

Is this normal at all? I just got married two weeks ago and since then till we speak if my wife does not have a two-hour chat with he ex she won’t sleep.

Now I have seized her phone, complained to her mum her dad and her whole family. They only laughed it off and says that is how she has been with him for 6 years even tho the ex has been married for four years now..

I looked at her chats and I have never seen anything strange yet I cant still accept it.

I had to report the issue to the Ex boyfriend’s wife and surprisingly she said she was aware.

How can I accept such an aberration because everybody agrees its ok?

I am considering backing out.

Please, how can I overcome this storm?

Regards James.

https://repnaija.com.ng/am-in-big-trouble-my-wife-cant-sleep-without-chatting-her-ex-newly-married-man-cries-out/
Re: “Am In Big Trouble, My Wife Can’t Sleep Without Chatting Her Ex” – Newly Wed by JasonScoolari: 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
Maybe your wife is an honorary member of this "Married and Bored" WhatsApp group.

https://www.nairaland.com/5895490/married-bored-just-like-me#90182430

1 Like

Re: “Am In Big Trouble, My Wife Can’t Sleep Without Chatting Her Ex” – Newly Wed by dan2090: 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
grin grin

If it will bring continuous agony to you and its a thing u can't settle for. Pull the plug.

And don't if otherwise.

The real question is;

Didn't you notice this during your dating and courtship?

Why didn't you trash this before tryn to even engage her?
Re: “Am In Big Trouble, My Wife Can’t Sleep Without Chatting Her Ex” – Newly Wed by decatalyst(m): 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
All these made up stories are beginning to get extremely tiring.

Please, enough is enough!
Re: “Am In Big Trouble, My Wife Can’t Sleep Without Chatting Her Ex” – Newly Wed by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 07, 2020
Both you and your wife should be publicly beheaded. Daft post.
Re: “Am In Big Trouble, My Wife Can’t Sleep Without Chatting Her Ex” – Newly Wed by donalduduh: 7:49am On Jun 07, 2020
So how does this story and the picture of this fine Benue girl connect?

Onyiamaogu:

This is what we call showdown in Tokyo or how else can we explain where a newly married wife spends two hours chatting with her ex before she sleeps.

Hear her narration as shared by relationship expert Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah anchor of iRelationship make or mar.

https://repnaija.com.ng/am-in-big-trouble-my-wife-cant-sleep-without-chatting-her-ex-newly-married-man-cries-out/

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ethical For Couples To Have Sex Before Or After Service On A Sunday? / Solution Needed Please / Married Men, How Did You Meet Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.