Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

What To Do Afta Makin Move? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do Afta Makin Move? (769 Views)

12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) / Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. / He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do Afta Makin Move? by eNKe1: 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2011
Okay. What does one do after attemptin askin a girl out and gettin turned down severally?
Is it okay to cut all contacts then and move on, or to stick around and send one or two sms a few times?
Does it matter wat she thinks then?
Re: What To Do Afta Makin Move? by Mygoldie(f): 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2011
@OP, we are not in your mind.what do you want?Do you feel the urge to continue or to move on? the ball is in your court mate.
Re: What To Do Afta Makin Move? by kaymoney2(m): 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2011
Go to mountain of fire for more prayers and pray the prayer can breaks all yoke** Since Halleluyah pulled down the walls of Jericho who says you wont pull down the walls of Jericho in the lady life
Please never give up 
cool cool
Re: What To Do Afta Makin Move? by omega25red(m): 5:59pm On Jan 22, 2011
you dont have to cut all ties but move on she wants nothing romantic with you
Re: What To Do Afta Makin Move? by Coolabbie: 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2011
U can still be frnds wit her.
Re: What To Do Afta Makin Move? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2011
eNKe!:

Okay. What does one do after attemptin askin a girl out and gettin turned down severally?
Is it okay to cut all contacts then and move on, or to stick around and send one or two sms a few times?
[color=#990000][/color]OFF TOPIC
Re: What To Do Afta Makin Move? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2011
@poster
if the ONLY reason you befriended this damsel was to DATE HER then a friendship with her is pointless and you better cut all ties. on the other hand, if you were true friends and then fell in the "i've got feeling for her" zone then you may remain friends although a bit awkward.

as for whats she thinks, it again depends of how you guys were before you got turned down several times.
Re: What To Do Afta Makin Move? by 190: 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2011
kay-money:

Go to mountain of fire for more prayers and pray the prayer can breaks all yoke**[size=20pt] Since Halleluyah pulled down the walls of Jericho who says you wont pull down the walls of Jericho in the lady life
Please never give up  [/size] cool cool

grin grin grin grin
Re: What To Do Afta Makin Move? by eNKe1: 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2011
Thnks for ur responses.
Am actually just inexperiencd in this regard & needed a couple of opinions. My intention is to date her. Sex is not my objective. But i guess she must v tot otherwise.
Re: What To Do Afta Makin Move? by MrCork17: 8:57pm On Jan 22, 2011
eNKe!:

bro, if she turns u down more than 10 times, just go to Mecca!! angry
Re: What To Do Afta Makin Move? by Dsense(m): 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2011
OP,
The next thing to do is commiting suicide!
Re: What To Do Afta Makin Move? by eNKe1: 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2011
^^lol
Re: What To Do Afta Makin Move? by eNKe1: 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2011
But frankly, i like her and mean no harm.
But then, it isnt just okay to go wit goldie's advice. She doesnt call. But wen we see, she appears very glad and would squint & smile in some funny way. I dont understand. I cant become a fool who'd call daily just to talk. And dont get calld back.
Re: What To Do Afta Makin Move? by philip0906(m): 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2011
@op
Bros. . .keep walking no look back.when u reach junction,na she go dey find u make u carry am go allen. . .

(1) (Reply)

Did U Alwayz Check Her Mesege / Ladies Can You Give Your All To Someone That Has Not Really Done Much For You? / Is He Wicked Or Irresponsible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.