Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries (21457 Views)

Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves / Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria / Akoko, Edo Banishes Fulani Herdsmen From Their Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by jaxxy(m): 11:16am On Jun 07, 2020
Sweeetheart:

We are saying the same thing, average of Nigerians are corrupt, they only scream corruption when things is not in their favour

When they get a work through someone they called it connection but when others got it in the same way, they called it corruption

Average of Nigerians are corrupt and hypocrites

Yes bt there has to be a definition of what is right and wrong bt in 2days Nigeria there seems to be no right and wrong.
Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by Sweeetheart(m): 11:23am On Jun 07, 2020
jaxxy:

Yes bt there has to be a definition of what is right and wrong bt in 2days Nigeria there seems to be no right and wrong.

A country with no direction. The most religious country with the highest dirty mind in Africa

It would be hard to cleansed the country, if the country is sanitize out of corruption, what about people's mind?

Obviously before this country will progress we will need immaterial and selfless leaders to rule it while thorough orientating followed to clean people's mind, followed by making sure anyone found with properties or money that doesn't belong to him should face instant justice but this can only be a pipe dream in Nigeria

This country is begone that's why her people are keeping asylum and living like a slaves in other countries
Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by jaxxy(m): 11:37am On Jun 07, 2020
Sweeetheart:

A country with no direction. The most religious country with the highest dirty mind in Africa

It would be hard to cleansed the country, if the country is sanitize out of corruption, what about people's mind?

Obviously before this country will progress we will need immaterial and selfless leaders to rule it while thorough orientating followed to clean people's mind, followed by making sure anyone found with properties or money that doesn't belong to him should face instant justice but this can only be a pipe dream in Nigeria

This country is begone that's why her people are keeping asylum and living like a slaves in other countries

I think it is simply because our SYSTEMS are weak. Every man has the possibility to be corrupt it is the right SYSTEMS that not only correct him bt constantly put him in check.

The day power was out in a county in the us for several hours was the day I realized Americans can loot just like Nigerians if given the chance.

A Country is only as STRONG as it SYSTEMS.
Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by Okiibe(m): 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ganduje has assumed the the position of truth-sayer for sometimes now.

Nigeria cannot accommodate just every and any interested Fulani person from any where in the world. Wisdom is embedded in this advice by Ganduje.

Hausa proverb says that you can advice someone who is about to enter a well, but you leave that person with the decision of how to commence entering into it
Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sensible enough but Buhari has a different plan : actualization of Fodio's fulanisation of Nigeria.
Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by Sweeetheart(m): 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
jaxxy:

I think it is simply because our SYSTEMS are weak. Every man has the possibility to be corrupt it is the right SYSTEMS that not only correct him bt constantly put him in check.

The day power was out in a county in the us for several hours was the day I realized Americans can loot just like Nigerians if given the chance.

A Country is only as STRONG as it SYSTEMS.

you made some straight and undiluted facts there
Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by Sanishu: 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
Lo buhari didn't have ganduje the money he need so gandollar is going on revenge mission
Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by biggy26: 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
FlordFlorez:
For the first time that i know, gandollar speak sense.
Not the first time o, he has been talking like this. I always wondered why. But I guess he is more progressive than bubu.
Remember his daughter is even married to Ajimobi's son.
Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by Proudlytips: 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ok
Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by FlordFlorez(m): 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
biggy26:

Not the first time o, he has been talking like this. I always wondered why. But I guess he is more progressive than bubu.
Remember his daughter is even married to Ajimobi's son.
Yeah, infact i couldn't believe it that a core northerner like him would ever allow his daughter to marry outside their tribe. Though the guy is a yoruba but muslim yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by Blackking98(m): 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
Seems there is more to ganduje than stuffing dollars in agbada. Good contribution he has made, will Buhari listen?
Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by Emanodimo(m): 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
Rediff1:
As a matter of fact, Can that even be posible?
If Ganduje can actually achieve that, its going to be a really great way forward.
Check out the below announcement

That can't be possible... The Northern part of Nigeria has no clear boundaries.

Their fellow Fulani, Hausa or Tuaregs likes, often walk down in bicycle to and fro Nigeria to Chad to Niger, to Mali.....

They all bear Mohammed as names
Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by Tokclem: 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
All of them are!
Why should herdsmen from other African countries come to Nigeria for pastures, tell me!

The solution is to ban open grazing in Nigeria. They are destroying a lot if farm products.

JosEast:
Not all of them are bad!
Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by sixtus3606(m): 7:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
JosEast:
Not all of them are bad!
just STFU!
Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by omolayomi06: 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
ebenhazard:
He talks sense today
first time he way say something reasonable

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by IMASTEX: 7:36am On Jun 08, 2020
ebenhazard:
He talks sense today
He only wants to appear so, even though he knows he is saying the impossible. Just as one can't separate Dollars from him, one can't also separate Buhari from his kinsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Calls On FG To Ban Entry Of Herdsmen From Other African Countries by Prolific007(m): 8:25am On Jun 08, 2020
eagleu:
Buhari will not like it. He prefers his tribesmen from Niger way more than other Nigerians.

Yes of course he does since the day I discovered a Nigerien working as a staff in Federal University Dutsin-ma Katsina state I gave up on the stupid phrase "one Nigeria".

Northern Muslims prefer a Muslim from another country to hold a position than a Christian from the middle belt or south to fill up a position.

The motto of Katsina state is hospitality but I've never seen a hostile state as such before in my life, pretending they are good but down within they will eat you alive if given the chance.

Beware of Taqiyya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

House Committee On NDDC Summons Akpabio, Pondei / Tinubu Considers Abdu Aboki As ICPC Chairman - Premium Times / Ekiti Assembly Sits, Suspends Seven PDP Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.