Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,592 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam (14685 Views)

Reps Reject ₦187bn Expenditure On FG School Feeding Programme / COVID-19 Lockdown: Food Markets To Open Between 10:00am And 2:00pm Daily – FG / FG School Feeding Programme A Waste — Principals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by zealousayo(m): 5:59am On Jun 07, 2020
Buhari is a con man.

1 Like

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by Kingpele(m): 6:11am On Jun 07, 2020
Cryomancer:
Just watch how the defenders of the useless APC government will come and compare the school feeding looting with the looting that happened during the 16yrs of PDP rule, as if that's why APC was voted in.

Those APC fans are brain dead.

Just wait for it... U are a bitter soul am beyond your level cos I have the peace and glory of God inside me

Modified: This is one of the brain dead people I was talking about. They will never disappoint.
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by Minjim: 6:11am On Jun 07, 2020
We need another face of opposition

It feels strange whenever I hear PDP complaining about corruption

1 Like

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by juman(m): 6:18am On Jun 07, 2020
They should show us pictures and videos of how they feed those children.
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by Benjanni(m): 6:23am On Jun 07, 2020
There was a country
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by Gandollar(f): 6:24am On Jun 07, 2020
EMMANTOP1:
Nah wah o... Birds of a feather
They were not speaking for themselves, they spoke for brainless Nigerians like yourself who don't know their left from right.

1 Like

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by Gandollar(f): 6:25am On Jun 07, 2020
juman:
They should show us pictures and videos of how they feed those children.
No. They should just make information about the whole program accessible to the public.

2 Likes

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by andyview(m): 6:28am On Jun 07, 2020
[b][/b]Pls we should try our best to do individual objective investigation on this school feeding programme before speaking on it. I understand we all drive a corrupt governance but no government will willing roll out a programme as this just to siphon public money. People in the system will try to always manipulate it for their personal gain as it is with every project/programme in Nigeria.
From my findings, its not N679M everyday. This feeding is not everyday even when schools are in session. Nigerians need objective criticism and reporting.

1 Like

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 07, 2020
oluwaVaz:
Every damn thing in this country is just scam... Food progmme scam, our leaders scam, corona virus scam....Add yours

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 07, 2020
Jostoman:
So what is the difference between this federal government and Yahoo Yahoo boys?
One and the same.
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by Usorohtheman(m): 6:35am On Jun 07, 2020
Let them keep up with the daylight robbery. One day, there will not be silence anymore
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by johntolu: 6:41am On Jun 07, 2020
Esseite:
Just try to reason this..

You claim to spend N675m daily on feeding children in their parent homes but approve 25bn for basic health that would take care of those children and their parents and 200m people in a whole year..

You claim to spend N675m daily on feeding children but seek to loan N27bn with massive interest and a debt servicing to revenue of 60% for renovation of NASS building..

N675M × 31 DAYS(1 MONTH) = N20.925bn/mth

How else can one describe rogues .

E bami kigbe ole!, ole!, ole!, ole!, ole o!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiVX-0Tcf58

2 Likes

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by FlordFlorez(m): 6:43am On Jun 07, 2020
Over 600m daily? Its those that still support buhari that im worried about.
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by oyeb15: 6:45am On Jun 07, 2020
PDP should shut up. If you are not from the North you can't understand. Those school kids in d North go to either their school or head master's house to eat daily. Food is used to lure them to remember school.
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by Enyimbamercedes: 6:47am On Jun 07, 2020
This we all know but some grown men will keep supporting fraud

Spot Manna fried meat

2 Likes

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by Brushstrokes20: 6:50am On Jun 07, 2020
Even Lucifer marvels at buhari's looting skills!
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by johntolu: 6:52am On Jun 07, 2020
Minjim:

APC & GMB seems to have taken corruption to the 'next level'.

2 Likes

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by Minjim: 6:54am On Jun 07, 2020
johntolu:

APC & GMB seems to have taken corruption to the 'next level'.

We would only verify that when they've left.
That's why we need about new set of opposition
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by desiredhome: 6:55am On Jun 07, 2020
Gandollar:
They were not speaking for themselves, they spoke for brainless Nigerians like yourself who don't know their left from right.

Why are the PDP this angry?.....the poverty in this country would have reduced if they had programs like this that torches the less previleged but they will rather buy yatch, buy all the lands in Abuja, pack the whole money to foreign land etc...and still make noise here.....
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by wiseoneking: 6:56am On Jun 07, 2020
Kingpele:
Pdp is jealous of APC, they understand their format of looting our public funds, so they knew APC most be doing like them when they were in charge ( though I personally agree with them to some extent) .... But most they wail at everything, this people know that most People in this country lack the patience to investigate facts and figures, that why they keep throwing figures here and there... How did this man arrive at his point... Am not in support of any party, but the overall process of this country is my priority for my sake and that of all of us. don't promote unverified views of bitter people. before we set this nation on fire, which will consume it... Loose of Election is not a call to be mad or an agent of disability of the nation, bikuno
Listen carefully to yourself, " I am not in any of the party.......before we set this country on fire". Which other fire do you want the country to enter that is worst than what Buhari have putting Nigeria now. Do you want Nigeria to go to hell and stay before you know the quantum of disaster called Buhari. Buhatist?, are you?

2 Likes

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by desiredhome: 6:59am On Jun 07, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Over 600m daily? Its those that still support buhari that im worried about.

Why not worry about yourself.......is that amount up to what one person use in buying a private yatch for herself in a foreign country?
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by diziki: 7:01am On Jun 07, 2020
grin grin grin

Isn't this a means of redistributing those expired rice that states rejected.

Customs warehouse will be very active now. Rob Peter to pay Paul and task Andrew for it.

1 Like

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by Gandollar(f): 7:10am On Jun 07, 2020
desiredhome:

Why are the PDP this angry?.....the poverty in this country would have reduced if they had programs like this that torches the less previleged but they will rather buy yatch, buy all the lands in Abuja, pack the whole money to foreign land etc...and still make noise here.....
PDP had their own fair share of social investment programs that touched lives in meaningful ways.

It doesn't have to be the low budget school feeding program who the politicians children can't eat. But that's not even the point.

The point is the UNACCOUNTED humongous amount spent on daily basis for this phantom project, even when Nigeria continues to borrow huge loans.

PDP may not be saintly enough to complain, but now you have been notified, what are you gonna do?

2 Likes

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by Gandollar(f): 7:15am On Jun 07, 2020
Minjim:

So who will bell the cat?

You are too scared to speak up, so who would bell the cat?

1 Like

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by Grandmeister(m): 7:18am On Jun 07, 2020
desiredhome:

Your education (if you had any) was a total waste of effort! To think that you believe giving children at home food will reduce poverty?? You think welfareism reduces poverty? Not to talk of unaccountable welfareism??

1 Like

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by olumike001(m): 7:19am On Jun 07, 2020
Kingpele:
Pdp is jealous of APC, they understand their format of looting our public funds, so they knew APC most be doing like them when they were in charge ( though I personally agree with them to some extent) .... But most they wail at everything, this people know that most People in this country lack the patience to investigate facts and figures, that why they keep throwing figures here and there... How did this man arrive at his point... Am not in support of any party, but the overall process of this country is my priority for my sake and that of all of us. don't promote unverified views of bitter people. before we set this nation on fire, which will consume it... Loose of Election is not a call to be mad or an agent of disability of the nation, bikuno

You call it wail, don't you think it should be for checks and balance system.
If there is no criticism like this,this country would ve been long gone. Instead of us to look into corruption we re blaming the ppl that reports the case, we know they re both thieves but let's fight the common enemy together.

1 Like

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by Afolabimills(m): 7:19am On Jun 07, 2020
Yungmil:
FTC getting scary. These guys above me refuse to sleep just to be ..........................

Now listen carefully data for this examination are as follows:

PDP IS A SCAM

APC IS A SCAM

APC IS PDP

PDP IS APC

They are all synonyms so you can you them interchangeable. Each questions carries 10 marks each............. good luck
but d worst of PDP is far better than this evil called APC specially buhari
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by cryptotech: 7:22am On Jun 07, 2020
Good development, let them keep it up, with their claim of fighting "koruption.
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by adenodi002(m): 7:26am On Jun 07, 2020
Nairalanders please can i join NPF without cutting my beards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Oyo Guber Race: Minister Of Communication Gets Buhari’s Nod To Contest / Sen. Akpabio Casts His Vote In Akwa - Ibom (photos) / Enugu Sate Celebrates Nigeria At 59

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.