Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,442 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam (14683 Views)

Reps Reject ₦187bn Expenditure On FG School Feeding Programme / COVID-19 Lockdown: Food Markets To Open Between 10:00am And 2:00pm Daily – FG / FG School Feeding Programme A Waste — Principals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by Slynation(m): 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
Rediff1:
Seriously, I don't know why they keep on emphasizing and insisting on this school feeding program,
This is a period where Nigeria and Nigerians are experiencing the highest level if Poverty and crisis in itshistory, and the federal government are hell bent on spending huge millions on feeding the kids instead of empowering their parents.

Personally, I feel like all these is just another way of embezzlement.

I don't see any different between Buhari and Abacha. As a matter of fact, Abacha regime was economically beneficial that buhari's administration can ever be.

Check out the below opportunity announcement
Please stop feeling "it is what it is" the whole scheme is aimed & budgeted to siphon and emblezzle public funds without traces...
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by blingxx(m): 1:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
if I do yahoo who go blame me ..Nigeria is hell on earth undecided
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by HRMK: 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
YES!A VERY BIG SCAM BUT PDP HAS ALWAYS BN BETTER SCAMMERS!!
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by mrkings84(m): 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
Let's wait and see what they will do with all these money they're looking., Maybe,may just be they want to buy USA, CHINA, and GERMANY!
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by Minjim: 3:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
Gandollar:
So who will bell the cat?

You are too scared to speak up, so who would bell the cat?

People are speaking
We have Sowore
Mughalu, Obi Ezekwesi, Amina Yesufu, Pat Utomi and the rest.
Just like we didn't vote for Gani Fawehimi still died, when are we going to look at others?
Obviously, Apc is Pdp
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by Jossijo: 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
since 1960 dem dey play us wayo. well well e dey pain me oo.
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by apatheticme(f): 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
keentola:
“A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.”
If you're looking for ways to update your library with good books, you can contact me.
Notable books I have in my library:
Soldiers of Fortune by Max Siollun
All Chimamanda's books
Ben Okri's books
Dan Brown's
Munroe, Osteen, Benny Hill and other Christian authors.
Books on civil war.
Books on self-development.
Books on Politics and Philosophy.
Autobiographies and Biographies.
Rare Books
You can get these ebooks in minutes.

Do you have Chinua Achebe's volumes, most importantly 'There was a country'?
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by Proudlytips: 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by desiredhome: 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
Minjim:

People are speaking
We have Sowore
Mughalu, Obi Ezekwesi, Amina Yesufu, Pat Utomi and the rest.
Just like we didn't vote for Gani Fawehimi still died, when are we going to look at others?
Obviously, Apc is Pdp

Why do we always see the corruption in others without seeing the corruption in us?.......

If all the people complaining of corrupt Nigerians where doing the right thing/corruption free, I don't think this country will be this messed up as it is today......
I have observed and found out that the ordinary Nigerian citizens are even more wicked than some of the politicians they are accusing
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by Minjim: 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
desiredhome:

Why do we always see the corruption in others without seeing the corruption in us?.......

If all the people complaining of corrupt Nigerians where doing the right thing/corruption free, I don't think this country will be this messed up as it is today......
I have observed and found out that the ordinary Nigerian citizens are even more wicked than some of the politicians they are accusing

Speak for yourself.
Just cos you and everyone around you are perversely corrupt doesn't say same for all Nigerians.
Maybe majority of us are prone to corruption but we still have many incorruptible ones. I've been fortunate to meet and know some of them and that gives me hope
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by desiredhome: 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
Minjim:

Speak for yourself.
Just cos you and everyone around you are perversely corrupt doesn't say same for all Nigerians.
Maybe majority of us are prone to corruption but we still have many incorruptible ones. I've been fortunate to meet and know some of them and that gives me hope

Agreed there are still some incorruptible ones but of what use is the incorruptible ones when the corrupt ones are the ones always in leadership?
It's over 40years today that the late Fela talked about corruption in Nigeria, what have changed?
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by suremanpatriot: 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
big time scams like this every corner yet they keep borrowin
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by Brenn594(m): 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
I already downloaded the audio.

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by MCIU: 7:46am On Jun 08, 2020
Cryomancer:
Just watch how the defenders of the useless APC government will come and compare the school feeding looting with the looting that happened during the Biography 16yrs of PDP rule, as if that's why APC was voted in.

Those APC fans are brain dead.

Just wait for it...

Modified: This is one of the brain dead people I was talking about. They will never disappoint.
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by EMMANTOP1(m): 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
I didn't see this earlier... Wc part of my msg caused u mayhem, pls... Because I still don't get the point u are driving at.. NB: Think before u reply this.
Gandollar:
They were not speaking for themselves, they spoke for brainless Nigerians like yourself who don't know their left from right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos State LP Governorship Candidate, Rhodes Meets With Bode George / South Korea In 1964 .a Few Years After Nigeria's Independence / Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.