Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam (14684 Views)

Reps Reject ₦187bn Expenditure On FG School Feeding Programme / COVID-19 Lockdown: Food Markets To Open Between 10:00am And 2:00pm Daily – FG / FG School Feeding Programme A Waste — Principals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by TheSourcerer: 7:37am On Jun 07, 2020
MoIbrahim:
I used to believe this feeding programme. But inside this lockdown o, foul!
we all did believe then

Pallative till now , promise upon promise
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by illicit(m): 7:37am On Jun 07, 2020
Thieves, all of them....
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by toprealman: 7:39am On Jun 07, 2020
Yungmil:
FTC getting scary. These guys above me refuse to sleep just to be ..........................

Now listen carefully data for this examination are as follows:

PDP IS A SCAM

APC IS A SCAM

APC IS PDP

PDP IS APC

They are all synonyms so you can you them interchangeable. Each questions carries 10 marks each............. good luck
Nigeria is a scam.
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 07, 2020
This is. Outrageous.....over 600 million naira daily for just feeding..... what a lame excuse to loot funds
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by Aystarz: 7:40am On Jun 07, 2020
Chekwume16:
Buhari is a scam that won't happen again.

We said the same thing about GEJ and here we are. Nigerians love idiots as their leaders.
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 07, 2020
Another misplacement of priorities.
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by desiredhome: 7:42am On Jun 07, 2020
Grandmeister:

Your education (if you had any) was a total waste of effort! To think that you believe giving children at home food will reduce poverty?? You think welfareism reduces poverty? Not to talk of unaccountable welfareism??

Lol.... Mr. Professor, your education has not changed anything in Nigeria, despite the huge resources Nigeria has yet there are more poor Nigerians.....

Continue wailing......even though they decide to pocket the money the way PDP is used to, it won't change anything....this is Nigeria
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by Chicastle: 7:54am On Jun 07, 2020
PDP IS BAD , APC IS WORSE.
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by desiredhome: 7:54am On Jun 07, 2020
Aystarz:

We said the same thing about GEJ and here we are. Nigerians love idiots as their leaders.

Yes even the best person will be a like a scammer in the eyes of the greedy.........

1 Like

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by Heffalump(m): 7:55am On Jun 07, 2020
Esseite:
Just try to reason this..

You claim to spend N675m daily on feeding children in their parent homes but approve 25bn for basic health that would take care of those children, their parents and 200m people in a whole year..

You claim to spend N675m daily on feeding children but seek to loan N27bn with massive interest and a debt servicing to revenue of 60% for renovation of NASS building which further indebts the future of same children..

N675M × 31 DAYS(1 MONTH) = N20.925bn/mth

How else can one describe rogues as leaders

In my opinion, N675m for daily feeding of school children in their parents' house is just a provocative statement by some actors in the APC government to dissuade our attentions from some critical things happening, which has the propensity to damage our lives and wellbeing.

.......N675m school feeding money is a comedy not a scam undecided
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by Ykc2(m): 7:59am On Jun 07, 2020
Kingpele:
Pdp is jealous of APC, they understand their format of looting our public funds, so they knew APC most be doing like them when they were in charge ( though I personally agree with them to some extent) .... But most they wail at everything, this people know that most People in this country lack the patience to investigate facts and figures, that why they keep throwing figures here and there... How did this man arrive at his point... Am not in support of any party, but the overall process of this country is my priority for my sake and that of all of us. don't promote unverified views of bitter people. before we set this nation on fire, which will consume it... Loose of Election is not a call to be mad or an agent of disability of the nation, bikuno
even you shouting you dont support any party my dear we know the party you belong to grin but na una go suffer all this later ,if Buhari like let him pay cattles feeding allowances ,let him also pay almajiri people 100k every month na una go suffer it
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by OKTolu: 8:13am On Jun 07, 2020
We all know that this school feeding stuff is a scam .....another way of cashing out by our politicians.
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by Godmercy(m): 8:14am On Jun 07, 2020
diezani madueke is a learner from this Hausa Fulani ladey looter but it is just a matter of time if Nigeria is not yet break one day the secret will be open
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 07, 2020
Heffalump:

In my opinion, N675m for daily feeding of school children in their parents' house is just a provocative statement by some actors in the APC government to dissuade our attentions from some critical things happening, which has the propensity to damage our lives and wellbeing.

.......N675m school feeding money is a comedy not a scam undecided

Might be true, Nigeria is a country without rock bottom, we develop amazing new lows that leave people surprised such a low exist.
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by FlordFlorez(m): 8:26am On Jun 07, 2020
desiredhome:

Why not worry about yourself.......is that amount up to what one person use in buying a private yatch for herself in a foreign country?
Chai, see the lame reason u put up to justify this unnecessary spending. Its now i believe that once one is sucessfully zombified, the process is irreversible.
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by talk2aikay(m): 8:36am On Jun 07, 2020
This cartoon shaa.

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by talk2aikay(m): 8:37am On Jun 07, 2020
See the magic here

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by greenguy: 9:18am On Jun 07, 2020
To even think this monumental fraud is supervised by a Pastor of RCCG is what baffles me most.
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by desiredhome: 9:25am On Jun 07, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Chai, see the lame reason u put up to justify this unnecessary spending. Its now i believe that once one is sucessfully zombified, the process is irreversible.

Not justifying..... you are crying because you are not involved, the corruption that have rendered this country to the state it is today is not just politicians alone, the people you are accusing are representation of the society... meaning if you have the opportunity you will do same if not worst.....that makes you a hypocrite........

Your wailing will stop when we all change our mindset and start doing the right thing instead of being greedy
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by Reference(m): 9:37am On Jun 07, 2020
Yungmil:
FTC getting scary. These guys above me refuse to sleep just to be ..........................

Now listen carefully data for this examination are as follows:

PDP IS A SCAM

APC IS A SCAM

APC IS PDP

PDP IS APC

They are all synonyms so you can you them interchangeable. Each questions carries 10 marks each............. good luck

You are grossly ignorant about democracy. Go and learn to be a model citizen please. It is not the name, it is the institution, the purpose of multiparty democracy in building nations that should be foremost. Guard that and all will be okay. The only danger here lies in the quest by a party once in power to destroy all political opposition. That is the grave danger. Stop that and no one will cross carpet.

Democracy works to develop nations when citizens can freely remove non performing governments and exchange them with a promise of better performance, period. It does not involve the destruction of one. The African inherent desire to always be led by autocracies is our bane and that is why we chase names instead of institutions, people instead of policies and processes. We simply cannot build things or maintain them. When we fail we don't learn and repair, we destroy and claim to restart.

In proper democracies parties are replaced in power for a season until the new fails and the tandem is repeated. Jimmy Carter failed in Iran and Ronald Reagan replaced him. His tenure was successful so his Vice was elected but after the disaster of the first Gulf war he too was ejected after only one term. The people were not saying like ignorant Nigerians that the Republicans and Democrats are the same or that Carter failed years before so the Democrats will never rule again or call for the formation of new parties. They elected William Clinton because they needed a strong economy and they got it.

And since the Bush Senior term the Republicans have come back twice in Bush Jnr and Donald Trump. The Democrats have had Barack Obama in between. That is how progress is made. Here we call it recycling. There they call it the piston movement of internal combustion that drives the mobility of development. So you better learn how this thing works and apply your senses not emotions to gathering the critical mass that can and should move Nigeria forward by insisting your mandate stands and resisting any attempt to destroy democracy for autocractic temptations.
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by melbergalex25: 9:39am On Jun 07, 2020
It's shall not be well with all of you that voted APC
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by musa234(m): 9:40am On Jun 07, 2020
oyeb15:
PDP should shut up. If you are not from the North you can't understand. Those school kids in d North go to either their school or head master's house to eat daily. Food is used to lure them to remember school.
You should be the one to shut up!
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by bigiyaro(m): 9:46am On Jun 07, 2020
Kingpele:
Pdp is jealous of APC, they understand their format of looting our public funds, so they knew APC most be doing like them when they were in charge ( though I personally agree with them to some extent) .... But most they wail at everything, this people know that most People in this country lack the patience to investigate facts and figures, that why they keep throwing figures here and there... How did this man arrive at his point... Am not in support of any party, but the overall process of this country is my priority for my sake and that of all of us. don't promote unverified views of bitter people. before we set this nation on fire, which will consume it... Loose of Election is not a call to be mad or an agent of disability of the nation, bikuno
o boy!!!
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by chibuike65: 9:57am On Jun 07, 2020
Bubu Mr President this is happening right in front of your house, you've failed in all aspects because you first start preaching integrity and calling you and your so called ministers saints, shame on you Mr President show your love to this country by resigning honorably, because more of your stay in that office takes Nigeria years backwardly, please do the needful and resign your name won't be forgotten in the book of history, hungry unemployment which makes increase in crimes the country is in a big debt with no project to show for it Sir you failed Nigeria is not far from a failed State
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by chibuike65: 9:58am On Jun 07, 2020
greenguy:
To even think this monumental fraud is supervised by a Pastor of RCCG is what baffles me most.
after sharing trader money
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by Kingpele(m): 10:09am On Jun 07, 2020
[quote author=Ykc2 post=90395489]even you shouting you dont support any party my dear we know the party you belong to grin but na una go suffer all this later ,if Buhari like let him pay cattles feeding allowances ,let him also pay almajiri people 100k every month na una go suffer it[ u are wrong dear cos am a business man and I want my business to strife in atmosphere of peace and i have come to see that most people that criticize the government are equally responsible for whatever the nation is going through but u see lazy people instead of engaging in meaningful ventures will rather lazy about and blame the government for their poverty.. For me pdp is Apc and so lack the morals to criticize APC, I hate hypocrites
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by MCIU: 10:11am On Jun 07, 2020
Cryomancer:
Just watch how the defenders of the useless APC government will come and compare the school feeding looting with the looting that happened during the 16yrs of PDP rule, as if that's why APC Julius Dein Girlfriend was voted in.

Those APC fans are brain dead.

Just wait for it...

Modified: This is one of the brain dead people I was talking about. They will never disappoint.
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by Ykc2(m): 10:11am On Jun 07, 2020
[quote author=Kingpele post=90399532][/quote]lazy people like farmers in sokoto benue Kaduna kastina that are been slaughtered every day by fulani herdsmen?
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by hylyne(m): 11:11am On Jun 07, 2020
Kingpele:

Are you normal?
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam by desiredhome: 11:48am On Jun 07, 2020
[quote author=Kingpele post=90399532][/quote]

You are a positive thinker......God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia State To Pay N2 Million For Each Murdered Cattle Trader In Abia / Femi Gbajabiamila Dance To Buga Song At A Constituency Meeting In Surulere / Swiss Govt Holds Talks With Nigeria On Repatriation Of Fresh $321m Abacha Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.