Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Can I Get Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Get Her? (1159 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get Her? by Nobody: 1:26am On Jun 07, 2020
What's the possibility of getting this girl.
N/B I love her but she's been with someone else. check out our chat. Can it work out guys or I should short down. matured advice.

Re: Can I Get Her? by Naija246: 1:39am On Jun 07, 2020
bro forget it, the juice ain't worth the squeeze
Re: Can I Get Her? by Nobody: 1:41am On Jun 07, 2020
Naija246:
bro forget it, the juice ain't worth the squeeze

e no easy oo bro
Re: Can I Get Her? by VickyRotex(f): 1:43am On Jun 07, 2020
Leave her alone. She clearly told you she's seeing someone. What do you expect her to do? Leave the person for you?

Btw, why would you ever say "You know you're not worthy"? Huh, sounds like some self esteem issue.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Her? by socialmediaman: 1:43am On Jun 07, 2020
Did you do something wrong to her? Why you calling yourself unworthy of her? Or you’re just belittling yourself for no reason? If she’s dating then let her be, else you’ll be encouraging her to be unfaithful
Re: Can I Get Her? by ValCon888: 2:21am On Jun 07, 2020
I know I'm not worthy

Look at how you laid yourself on the floor for her to walk all over you.
That's why she can never be with you. Because you've admitted, you're not worthy. I hope she friendzones you into a blackhole. Put you in a prison made out of a neutron star.
Simps like you make me want to throw up in my mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get Her? by Nobody: 2:24am On Jun 07, 2020
VickyRotex:
Leave her alone. She clearly told you she's seeing someone. What do you expect her to do? Leave the person for you?

Btw, why would you ever say "You know you're not worthy"? Huh, sounds like some self esteem issue.
Reverse psychology
Re: Can I Get Her? by VickyRotex(f): 2:29am On Jun 07, 2020
MejiLoyon:

Reverse psychology

Yea. Reverse psychology used wrongly. This is more of insecurity and self-loathing.
Re: Can I Get Her? by Nobody: 3:57am On Jun 07, 2020
Reverse psychology to get a girl.... Sorry to say but you are just being manipulative as they get since most girls are emotional wrecks its easy to play this card but it doesnt always work..... Leave the girl alone abeg its not worth it.... But bros o... Na dangerous card you play so o.. It can easily be mistaken for self esteem issues and some girls go just look you like mumu... Girls mostly prefer men who can stand tall not lie flat...
Re: Can I Get Her? by lilachiever(m): 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
Kenlinks546:
N/B I love her but she's been with someone else. check out our chat. Can it work out guys or I should short down. matured advice.

Scammer.. God won't allow you spend all those money you scammed people of in peace, na on top sickness you go spend am
Re: Can I Get Her? by Alfred74: 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
Kenlinks546:

DONT BE A VICTIM!

KENLINKS546 IS A FRAUDSTER.
DON'T FALL PREY!! 

Link attached.

https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates/113#91084388

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Her? by frubben(m): 2:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
Leave persin girlfriend. Go find your own.
Re: Can I Get Her? by Spicyneedle: 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
Of course. Promise her an iPhone and she is already yours

(1) (Reply)

See how People Pour Water On a couple That Were Having Sex On The Road [video] / Actress Genny Uzoma Stuns In A Lovely Purple Dress / Advice To Young Men Out There About Random Girls And Good Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.