Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,384 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Marriage Na Scam!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Na Scam!!! (1079 Views)

Marriage Na Scam If You Marry Unappreciative Woman / Marriage Na Scam:see How She Got Back To Her Cheating Husband (shameful Pix / Marriage Na Abt Brain Ooo (exclusively Bae) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Na Scam!!! by Uncle93(m): 3:57pm On May 31, 2021
Is it just me or marriage is a total bullshit?

Difference between marriages and relationships is that in marriage: a man and woman are legally together and official known as couples. You'll see relationship of 1,2 or 3 year crashing due to one thing or the other, for example one partner turns out to be toxic, cheat, has a bad character or dead in bed ohhh or even broke financially especially men and then next thing, relationship don dey shake !!!

It damages beyond fixing, partners starts to irritate each other and decides to break up and start a new life , hoping the next person would be better .

But once you're married to a person, you're stuck with them, you have to deal with a lot of nightmares or whatever the person turns out to be all the the sake or marriage..

And the wedding ceremony is just whack to me. You budget money just to bring together and your friends, enemies, people who wanna see you die and those who are okay with you .. just to have thousands of random eyes focusing on you and your woman while they are sitting on a table waiting for rice and five alive . And ure made to dance even if you're an awkward dancer!!

Then you and ur wife gonna have an emotional moment and start kissing in front of the world, haa fck that, my privacy is power ..Yikessss I don like eyes on me .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Na Scam!!! by chatinent: 4:02pm On May 31, 2021
I'm yet to see where anyone pointed a gun to your head and forced you to marry.
Re: Marriage Na Scam!!! by Jeon(f): 4:04pm On May 31, 2021
Uncle93:
Is it just me or marriage is a total bullshit?

Difference between marriages and relationships is that in marriage: a man and woman are legally together and official known as couples. You'll see relationship or 1,2 or 3 year crashing due to one thing or the other, for example one partner turns out to be toxic, cheat, has a bad character or dead in bed ohhh or even broke financially especially men and then next thing, relationship don dey shake !!!

It damages beyond fixing, partners starts to irritate each other and decides to break up and start a new life , hoping the next person would be better .

But once you're married to a person, you're stuck with them, you have to deal with a lot of nightmares or whatever the person turns out to be all the the sake or marriage..

And the wedding ceremony is just whack to me. You budget money just to bring together and your friends, enemies, people who wanna see you die and those who are okay with you .. just to have thousands of random eyes focusing on you and your woman while they are sitting on a table waiting for rice and five alive . And ure made to dance even if you're an awkward dancer!!

Then you and ur wife gonna have an emotional moment and start kissing in front of the world, haa fck that, my privacy is power ..Yikessss I don like eyes on me .

Congratulations.. More to come on your way

1 Like

Re: Marriage Na Scam!!! by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:07pm On May 31, 2021
Op very nice vivid illustration, I love the way you write.
I was imagining since all eyes are on the couple, in the ensuing confusion in the process of trying to kiss the bride, the groom might "might do mistake" and chew her cheeks thinking it is "puff-puff"
Re: Marriage Na Scam!!! by Uncle93(m): 4:07pm On May 31, 2021
chatinent:
I'm yet to see where anyone pointed a gun to your head and forced you to marry.

That is my opinion, read to understand, dont read with a sensitive mindset to get mad son. But the Nigerian in you wont allow you .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Na Scam!!! by Cerebellum: 4:11pm On May 31, 2021
Una don come again Uncle sanyeri

Amaka don disappoint arbi?grin

Calm down uncle , person wey go console you don cum..uncle ogringrin
Re: Marriage Na Scam!!! by Uncle93(m): 4:13pm On May 31, 2021
Cerebellum:
Una don come again Uncle sanyeri

Amaka don disappoint arbi?grin

Calm down uncle , person wey go console you don cum..uncle ogringrin

Lol Haha bro , I no see you oo, u don locate me again ... cheesy cry
Re: Marriage Na Scam!!! by PraisesPblaze(m): 4:16pm On May 31, 2021
Kk
Re: Marriage Na Scam!!! by Cerebellum: 4:19pm On May 31, 2021
Uncle93:

Lol Haha bro , I no see you oo, u don locate me again ... cheesy cry

Lol..me self no understand boss

Anywhere you go, naso A go just jam you
E dey shock me Ajeh!grin
Re: Marriage Na Scam!!! by chatinent: 4:22pm On May 31, 2021
Uncle93:

That is my opinion, read to understand, dont read with a sensitive mindset to get mad son. But the Nigerian in you wont allow you .
I'm not Nigerian.
Re: Marriage Na Scam!!! by Uncle93(m): 4:25pm On May 31, 2021
Cerebellum:

Lol..me self no understand boss

Anywhere you go, naso A go just jam you
E dey shock me Ajeh!grin

Hahaha grin
Re: Marriage Na Scam!!! by ReadaDream(m): 4:44pm On May 31, 2021
kiss

Are you struggling to lose weight?
Need to drop extra pound from your body weight?
Have you tried several slim tea and detox tea online without significant changes?

If yes? Then this is the right package for you! Trust me.

You will be surprised to know that our eating habits goes along way when it comes to gaining and losing weight, therefore in this guide is a 28days food plan that leads to your journey of weight loss.

The NEW Way To Slim Down & Get Rid Of Excess Belly Fat Using A Special Nigerian Diet
See the secret here: Link in my signature or send a PM
Re: Marriage Na Scam!!! by profilemessages: 9:12pm On May 31, 2021
toto sweet

how i wan explain am

chai

DEM DON DO MY MAN STRONG THING CHAI

#ITISWELL

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Give Me Links To Good Hotels In Minna Will Get 5k / Former Nigeria's Got Talent Finalist Marries His GF after 11 years ago / Men, What Age Of Women Do You Find Attractive ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.