Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Enugu Govt Fixes Agbalenyi/Enugu-Onitsha Link Road, Agbani General Hospital - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Govt Fixes Agbalenyi/Enugu-Onitsha Link Road, Agbani General Hospital (14878 Views)

Ondo Govt Fixes Akeredolu's Burial For February 23rd & 24th - SR / FEC Approves ₦‎49 Billion For Enugu-Anambra Link Road / Wike Commissions Opobo/Nkoro Unity Road, First Link Road In 150 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Govt Fixes Agbalenyi/Enugu-Onitsha Link Road, Agbani General Hospital by vickydevoka(m): 6:58am On Jun 07, 2020
Governor of Abia State, I never here say him fix gutter
Re: Enugu Govt Fixes Agbalenyi/Enugu-Onitsha Link Road, Agbani General Hospital by cryptotech: 7:16am On Jun 07, 2020
Good development.
Re: Enugu Govt Fixes Agbalenyi/Enugu-Onitsha Link Road, Agbani General Hospital by ImpregnaTor(m): 7:29am On Jun 07, 2020
k
Re: Enugu Govt Fixes Agbalenyi/Enugu-Onitsha Link Road, Agbani General Hospital by deavicky(m): 7:29am On Jun 07, 2020
SmartPolician:
This doesn't even look like a hospital

Anyways, half bread is better than chin-chin
he for put cross on top abi? Inamicot.
Re: Enugu Govt Fixes Agbalenyi/Enugu-Onitsha Link Road, Agbani General Hospital by ImpregnaTor(m): 7:34am On Jun 07, 2020
mediocrity, mediocrity everywhere, the citizens are also used substandard spheres of life, half bread is better than non mentality.

God!! any way you can take me out of this dump site, do it, cause I don't deserve such entity.
Re: Enugu Govt Fixes Agbalenyi/Enugu-Onitsha Link Road, Agbani General Hospital by Exclusive101: 7:35am On Jun 07, 2020
You are as shameless as you are foolish.
A state government should be commended for this rubbish road that will last only 8 month while Buhari should be insulted for 2nd. Niger Bridge ?!

dubeygol:
Finally! I lived in this area as a child. My Dad was a "Child Psychologist" and my Mom was a Nurse at the hospital general hospital there. Most of our family friends there were Doctors, Nurses, Engineers, Teachers and Accountants. The place was a relatively middle class small town. I remember that this Agbalenyi/Enugu-Onitsha Link Road was so smooth back then and we used used to refer to it as the "Road to Express". However, all that has changed.

Today, the town is now a ghost of itself. Last Christmas when I travelled to the East, I decided to go through that road. It was an eyesore! It represents the state of almost all the federal roads in the South-East. The Enugu/Onitsha Express itself is even in a worse shape. We should commend the state government for fixing it.
Re: Enugu Govt Fixes Agbalenyi/Enugu-Onitsha Link Road, Agbani General Hospital by NwaforIgbo: 7:47am On Jun 07, 2020
I just hate this Ugwuanyi sense of design.
All his building project lacks architectural finesse.
He even carries his busy body to go babe spoil the beautiful design of the Enugu conference center that chimaroke built to roofing level.

The man is too local... That's why I prefer exposed people to sir in the helm of affair.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Govt Fixes Agbalenyi/Enugu-Onitsha Link Road, Agbani General Hospital by OKTolu: 8:15am On Jun 07, 2020
Nice development from the governor
Re: Enugu Govt Fixes Agbalenyi/Enugu-Onitsha Link Road, Agbani General Hospital by Akaekpuchiowa: 8:29am On Jun 07, 2020
[quote author=SmartPolician post=90393251]This doesn't even look like a hospital

Anyways, half bread is better than chin-chin [are you an architect, do you know the content or do look at the structure alone]
Re: Enugu Govt Fixes Agbalenyi/Enugu-Onitsha Link Road, Agbani General Hospital by MCIU: 10:12am On Jun 07, 2020
keentola:
“A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.”
If you're looking for ways to update your Julius Dein Girlfriend library with good books, you can contact me.
Notable books I have in my library:
Soldiers of Fortune by Max Siollun
All Chimamanda's books
Ben Okri's books
Dan Brown's
Munroe, Osteen, Benny Hill and other Christian authors.
Books on civil war.
Books on self-development.
Books on Politics and Philosophy.
Autobiographies and Biographies.
Rare Books
You can get these ebooks in minutes.
Re: Enugu Govt Fixes Agbalenyi/Enugu-Onitsha Link Road, Agbani General Hospital by NisforNicky: 10:13am On Jun 07, 2020
keentola:
“A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.”
If you're looking for ways to update your library with good books, you can contact me.
Notable books I have in my library:
Soldiers of Fortune by Max Siollun
All Chimamanda's books
Ben Okri's books
Dan Brown's
Munroe, Osteen, Benny Hill and other Christian authors.
Books on civil war.
Books on self-development.
Books on Politics and Philosophy.
Autobiographies and Biographies.
Rare Books
You can get these ebooks in minutes.

stop book piracy

cc divepen1 seun lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Enugu Govt Fixes Agbalenyi/Enugu-Onitsha Link Road, Agbani General Hospital by keentola(m): 10:15am On Jun 07, 2020
NisforNicky:

stop book piracy

cc divepen1 seun lalasticlala mynd44
it is it piracy, I bought it from a reputable source
Re: Enugu Govt Fixes Agbalenyi/Enugu-Onitsha Link Road, Agbani General Hospital by Jman06(m): 10:26am On Jun 07, 2020
Now he's acting like ENUGU STATE governor, not NSUKKA governor.

However, buildings alone do not make a hospital. There's also need for quality materials and manpower to deliver quality healthcare to the people.
Re: Enugu Govt Fixes Agbalenyi/Enugu-Onitsha Link Road, Agbani General Hospital by NisforNicky: 10:27am On Jun 07, 2020
keentola:
it is it piracy, I bought it from a reputable source

you shouldn't resell eBooks.
do a Google search on Copyright Infringement of eBooks.

https://www.quora.com/Is-selling-an-eBook-written-by-someone-else-illegal

stop making money from someone else's sweat.

cc Dominique Ishilove mynd44 divepen1 seun
Re: Enugu Govt Fixes Agbalenyi/Enugu-Onitsha Link Road, Agbani General Hospital by Drizzy5001(m): 11:06am On Jun 07, 2020
Kudos! To Mrs Ugwuanyi.
Re: Enugu Govt Fixes Agbalenyi/Enugu-Onitsha Link Road, Agbani General Hospital by AtlanticB(m): 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mrs. Felicia Ugwuanyi this is all you could do to Ndi Enugu? Nsukka abeg make una come carry una EFULEFU son.

Re: Enugu Govt Fixes Agbalenyi/Enugu-Onitsha Link Road, Agbani General Hospital by MCIU: 7:46am On Jun 08, 2020
Kingpele:
Nice one and Biography thank you for opening up the main market, though you are doing your best for us here in Enugu, we want you to help us with a new roads at achara layout Area

Nice one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Withdraws Appeal Challenging His Suspension From APC / ₦205.19 Billion Debt: Ihedioha Condemns Uzodinma’s Unbridled Borrowing / This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.