Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,499 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? (18648 Views)

Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven / Evangelist Edet: Any Christian Who Celebrates Grammy Winners Will Miss Heaven / You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Myer(m): 11:20am On Jun 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Brother, None of us has seen GOD ALMIGHTY..

That's why we are here to put out to those who don't know!

There is No Excuse Bro! Don't Deceive yourself

I saw a lot of your posts during the pandemic claiming Jesus is coming.
Don't you feel stupid now that the pandemic has wanrd down and Jesus still didn't come?

It is stupid of you to still believe after over 2000 years that Jesus is still coming.

If there's anything that history teaches is, it is that Time always tells the truth. Time has proven that the bible's claim that Jesus is coming is just another religious claim that has been proven to be false.

So many have sold their properties and became scared into believing in rapture only to realise it is all false claims.

6 Likes

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by pitamah901: 11:22am On Jun 07, 2020
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by dexla(f): 11:23am On Jun 07, 2020
My church, I was screened out from joining the choir because I dont have a good voice. I still can't get over the discrimination. embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by DonDraper66: 11:23am On Jun 07, 2020
Remember that the scripture said that the dry bones shall rise again on last day ,,,,is it from heaven , hell or earth will them rise from ,,,, ??? just do good and you will see good,,,,simple ,,,,, no body can explain where we are going after ,,,,, generation will come and go , but the earth remains forever ,,,, just try born pikin , so that you will be remembered ,,,,if not,,, you are on your own
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Righteousness89(m): 11:24am On Jun 07, 2020
Myer:

I saw a lot of your posts during the pandemic claiming Jesus is coming.
Don't you feel stupid now that the pandemic has wanrd down and Jesus still didn't come?

It is stupid of you to still believe after over 2000 years that Jesus is still coming.

If there's anything that history teaches is, it is that Time always tells the truth. Time has proven that the bible's claim that Jesus is coming is just another religious claim that has been proven to be false.

So many have sold their properties and became scared into believing in rapture only to realise it is all false claims.

Feel stupid? The one that is foolish or stupid is the one who has not Accepted JESUS..

JESUS IS COMING!

Many also Going on Personal Rapture per second...

My Brother, I Advice with all Love to drop this sense you feel u have.. its Folly!

Accept JESUS Christ... The next minute could be Late..

2 Likes

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by OmoDavido(m): 11:25am On Jun 07, 2020
When I am already living in Nigeria (Hell) Ah go still go another hell fire again ?

1 Like

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by crafteck(m): 11:26am On Jun 07, 2020
If theres no heaven, who will you blame.

1 Like

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Righteousness89(m): 11:26am On Jun 07, 2020
kinethic:

Read your bible well the reward of the saved isn't heaven rather the kingdom of Heaven on earth.
It would be headquartered in Jerusalem where Christians would as coheirs with christ Jesus to reign for 1,000 years millennium.

Bro... leave that sect you are in that is Decieving u..

There is no more time!

Get Ready for the Rapture
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by sonmvayina(m): 11:26am On Jun 07, 2020
Possiblegee:
and what’s the place called

Non existence..

1 Like

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by philiancoop(m): 11:28am On Jun 07, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
Foolish thread for foolish individuals. Only mad men believe in heaven or hell. If you read Animal Farm you will know "sugar candy mountain" is referred to as heaven by the animals but snowball and Napoleon the wisest of all the animals mocked and Deceived other animals with rewards in sugar candy mountain but at the end all the animals knew there's no such place as sugar candy mountain but mentally deranged people still believe in heaven. Just like that op and the sick ones who blame people for missing heaven and being in hell. I hate foolish people. Same manner boko haram terrorist will kill you soon so they can get 72 naked Virgin girls in their heaven. Religious people are happily insane and They irritate me like this thread. Bullsh!t people.

bro calm down first... let me call the psychiatrist for you... NL abeg help me hold this pikin before I return.

1 Like

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by EdiskyHarry: 11:29am On Jun 07, 2020
I must surely make heaven.

1 Like

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Myer(m): 11:33am On Jun 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Feel stupid? The one that is foolish or stupid is the one who has not Accepted JESUS..

JESUS IS COMING!

Many also Going on Personal Rapture per second...

My Brother, I Advice with all Love to drop this sense you feel u have.. its Folly!

Accept JESUS Christ... The next minute could be Late..

Did God give you sense just so that you can drop it?

Don't worry, your veil will soon clear. Kontinu.
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by deusEXapollo: 11:33am On Jun 07, 2020
Lol
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by seunmsg(m): 11:34am On Jun 07, 2020
There is no heaven or hell anywhere. You guys should stop this scaremongering. This is 2020 and it’s appalling that some people still believe this nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 07, 2020
kevoh:

You go stay for mansion (John 14:2) that will be on streets paved with gold (Revelation 21:21) grin grin grin Everyday you will be singing and prasing your creator from morning to night! That's all! grin grin grin Very, very boring interesting in heaven!

So you like as you're going to work every day sweating under the sun, and developing hbp?
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by sonmvayina(m): 11:39am On Jun 07, 2020
philiancoop:

bro calm down first... let me call the psychiatrist for you... NL abeg help me hold this pikin before I return.

But you know all he said there if you really think it through..

I mean we can't live our lives over things written by people we don't even know, what if they where writing a fiction.. And somebody just gathered it together and started deceiving people with it...

We will never know, but we do have a brain, at least we should use it.. Whatever does not sit right well with you is probably a lie..

Do a search and study yourself, try and see if you can understand it.. Start with what your ancestors believe.. Before learning about other people's own..

3 Likes

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by ojotobiloba1: 11:40am On Jun 07, 2020
Buhari, Fifa and Chelsea
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by GeneralPula: 11:40am On Jun 07, 2020
Lol i'm not an atheist or anything but trust me, there's nothing like end time. The world is not ending in 10myears to come.

I strongly believe in God but humans that existed at the beginning of time already Manipulated God's words. It what they used to control the world as at that time. They simply made all these rules to create fears for the weaklings. It doesn't exist..

Imagine what the future will be like with all the fake news we have in this Generation.. I pity them oh

3 Likes

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by sonmvayina(m): 11:40am On Jun 07, 2020
seunmsg:
There is no heaven or hell anywhere. You guys should stop this scaremongering. This is 2020 and it’s appalling that some people still believe this nonsense.

You will only weep if you know what some people really believe..
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Kemimarch16(f): 11:42am On Jun 07, 2020
God please don't let me miss heaven

1 Like

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by TheSourcerer: 11:44am On Jun 07, 2020
A305:
Heaven or Hell does not exist.

If you need a reward for doing good (heaven), then you are unempathic and a horrible person.
Atheists on the rise in Nigeria!!! Finally ! Fvck yeah

3 Likes

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by MGDIMA4: 11:44am On Jun 07, 2020
I will blame devil.
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by TheSourcerer: 11:45am On Jun 07, 2020
Kemimarch16:
please read Matthew 3:14 tonight , my spirit told me to tell you , God bless you Sister

CAPSLOCKED
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by philiancoop(m): 11:46am On Jun 07, 2020
lipsrsealed
sonmvayina:

But you know all he said there if you really think it through..

I mean we can't live our lives over things written by people we don't even know, what if they where writing a fiction.. And somebody just gathered it together and started deceiving people with it...

We will never know, but we do have a brain, at least we should use it.. Whatever does not sit right well with you is probably a lie..

Do a search and study yourself, try and see if you can understand it.. Start with what your ancestors believe.. Before learning about other people's own..

But still my guy have you ever for once considered to know, just to think for once it could actually be true.

what will happen to you?

there's a chance you know, people all over the world saying this means it might be wrong and again might be right... you never know... think about you for once.
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by MedicH: 11:47am On Jun 07, 2020
joviegghead:
Lol. Which heaven. Keep deceiving yourselves o. So if all good people go to heaven and the rest are tortured in a made-up place hell fire. What happens to the earth.

It's obvious we live on useless hopes that defy logic. Think!

Open thy eyes, o man. Haven't you been scammed enough

lol u know i like people like you..

just wait small. you are going to die very soon and the whole truth about this issue will appear before you even before your family know you are dead.

wait,

dont fight over it
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Ugaboy: 11:51am On Jun 07, 2020
Kemimarch16:
AMEN

1 Like

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by virginboy1(m): 11:52am On Jun 07, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
Foolish thread for foolish individuals. Only mad men believe in heaven or hell. If you read Animal Farm you will know "sugar candy mountain" is referred to as heaven by the animals but snowball and Napoleon the wisest of all the animals mocked and Deceived other animals with rewards in sugar candy mountain but at the end all the animals knew there's no such place as sugar candy mountain but mentally deranged people still believe in heaven. Just like that op and the sick ones who blame people for missing heaven and being in hell. I hate foolish people. Same manner boko haram terrorist will kill you soon so they can get 72 naked Virgin girls in their heaven. Religious people are happily insane and They irritate me like this thread. Bullsh!t people.

Guy you dey para oooo.... cheesy grin

Boko harem and other terrorist own reason is mad sophisticatedly insane.
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Xmuslim: 11:52am On Jun 07, 2020
sonmvayina:

You will only weep if you know what some people really believe..

I swear. It's unimaginable. The indoctrination is extreme. We need to set up mental rehabilitation center for the religion fundamentalists grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by chuggy(m): 11:59am On Jun 07, 2020
Myself
Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Xmuslim: 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
philiancoop:
lipsrsealed

But still my guy have you ever for once considered to know, just to think for once it could actually be true.

what will happen to you?

there's a chance you know, people all over the world saying this means it might be wrong and again might be right... you never know... think about you for once.

If Bible does not make sense, nothing to fear. Don't bring up pascal logic. Trying to be on the safer side.

You want to be religious so that if God need religion, you will have something to present, and if he does not, you will nothing to lose..

Is your God that dumb grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? by Onozboy(m): 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
ME

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Can One Know He Or She Has Emere/marine Spirit? / What Is The Most Embarrassing Situation That Has Happened To You In Church? / Is It Wrong 4 A Christian To Wish A Muslim Happy Eid-il-mubarak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.