Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Between Me And Her Who Suppose Take The Blame - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Me And Her Who Suppose Take The Blame (336 Views)

Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything / Loved Up Couples Doing It In Bank - Well Blame It On Alcohol / He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Me And Her Who Suppose Take The Blame by mormoney85(m): 8:27am On Jun 07, 2020
well this happened some years ago, but thinking about it makes me laugh

my girl then came for a visit and that was the very first time of her coming to my place, so coming back from business with my boy on the second day of her stay with us, we stoped to buy some vegetables for her to prepare a yam porridge, so we approached the vegetable seller my intention was to buy green and the normal vegetable but instead, we end up buying vegetable and garden egg leaves grin so when we reached home my boy handed the items to her me went straight to my room busy with my phone, so after some minutes the girl came to my room telling me something about the two leaves that we bought but i didn't listen to her because I was busy with my phone, i thought she doesn't want two leaves combined so i asked her to prepare it like that that we have been eating it like that for long grin not satisfied with my answer she went to my boy to complain that one too didn't understand her too, instead he told her that it is a combination of vegetables grin so the babe now proceeds with the cooking, after some minutes food is ready and she put some for me and put for my boy excluding herself, i asked her y she said she didn't want, still i don't get what was going on until i put one spoon in my mouth, immediately that food enters my mouth my brain just reset to factory settings, that was the most test less food i ever ate in my entire life, even if you put one truckload of dangote salt in that food u will still not notice the salt, then i realized why she was waiting for me to eat the food , i now turned to her with a lower voice and asked which leaves did we buy she said vegetable and garden egg leaves it was then that i realized our mistake, i now shouted oh no! and she said that even my boy said is a combination of vegetables, grin i called my boy to ask him if we have ever eaten something like this before he said no but he thought it is a combination of vegetables na this one come weak me throughout the night i was laughing like mumu

grin dont ask me if we later eat the food, if u want to know go cook the same thing then you will found out if we ate it or not grin

now why i created this thread is because after she went home and narrated the story to her elder sister she blamed her for putting that garden egg leaves know very well that it is not good when boiled, but i didn't see it that way because she was complaining but i didn't listen so who suppose take the blame. THANK YOU HAPPY SUNDAY TO YOU ALL
Re: Between Me And Her Who Suppose Take The Blame by donbachi(m): 9:00am On Jun 07, 2020
Na "blame" i go blame.
Re: Between Me And Her Who Suppose Take The Blame by mormoney85(m): 9:22am On Jun 07, 2020
donbachi:
Na "blame" i go blame.
grin

(1) (Reply)

L / Meaningful Words To Say To Your Crush / Dan&tessy (short S*x Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.