Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Lawlessness - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lawlessness (362 Views)

Lawlessness Of Some Military Officers / Successive Lagos State Executive Lawlessness On The Magodo Land Dispute / Lawlessness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawlessness by iAmTheJoker: 9:43am On Jun 07, 2020
If Nigeria were to remove the law and law enforcement agencies, how long do you think Nigeria would survive?
Re: Lawlessness by TheSourcerer: 7:49am On Jun 13, 2020
iAmTheJoker:
If Nigeria were to remove the law and law enforcement agencies, how long do you think Nigeria would survive?
hi to your answer on my thread on how life came to be I'll answer you ,you could do well to screenshot and place on the thread (I was banned)
Thing is life must exist , you know well life is sexually transmitted? And as so we are more like viruses than human, that expalexp why we have been tried to be wiped out time and time again by not only other viruses but by everything , , I never did believe in evolution but looking deep at it's theory /facts about Evolution seems to be the real deal and surrounds life/Death
Life must exist even when there is no man.Empty Space is life , Stones are life , the Air is life , so as it is life must be. It is not a gift to thank a beign for it just it . Good morning Joker . I'm a big big fan of joker
Re: Lawlessness by iAmTheJoker: 8:05am On Jun 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
hi to your answer on my thread on how life came to be I'll answer you ,you could do well to screenshot and place on the thread (I was banned)
Thing is life must exist , you know well life is sexually transmitted? And as so we are more like viruses than human, that expalexp why we have been tried to be wiped out time and time again by not only other viruses but by everything , , I never did believe in evolution but looking deep at it's theory /facts about Evolution seems to be the real deal and surrounds life/Death
Life must exist even when there is no man.Empty Space is life , Stones are life , the Air is life , so as it is life must be. It is not a gift to thank a beign for it just it . Good morning Joker . I'm a big big fan of joker

But it has already been scientifically proven that the universe had a beginning - the big bang which created time and space, We have very good evidence that there was a Big Bang, so the universe as we know it almost certainly started some 14 billion years ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawlessness by TheSourcerer: 8:07am On Jun 13, 2020
iAmTheJoker:

But it has already been scientifically proven that the universe had a beginning - the big bang which created time and space, We have very good evidence that there was a Big Bang, so the universe as we know it almost certainly started some 14 billion years ago
the universe started 14billion years ago (according to said research) , doesn't mean there was no form of life before then now , does it ?

You believe the bang theory ? Why? Ever stipulated your theory?

1 Like

Re: Lawlessness by iAmTheJoker: 8:24am On Jun 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
the universe started 14billion years ago (according to said research) , doesn't mean there was no form of life before then now , does it ?

You believe the bang theory ? Why? Ever stipulated your theory?

Do you have any proof for the existence of life before the big bang or is that something you just made up?
Re: Lawlessness by TheSourcerer: 8:28am On Jun 13, 2020
iAmTheJoker:

Do you have any proof for the existence of life before the big bang or is that something you just made up?
evidence of life before the big bang lol , theories yes but no evidence ,
Well for Example I believe wormholes were way more before the bigbang
Re: Lawlessness by iAmTheJoker: 8:31am On Jun 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Wormholes don't exist, don't be like the religious ones who make up things to explain what they don't understand
Re: Lawlessness by iAmTheJoker: 8:32am On Jun 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Is no different than saying i believe God made the universe
Re: Lawlessness by TheSourcerer: 8:45am On Jun 13, 2020
iAmTheJoker:

Is no different than saying i believe God made the universe
look you're really not answering my questions and seemingly questioning my rationality , let me understand this you want to know if there was life before the bang , and when life began? Thing is why should anybody care where life came from or where it goes , it's only a flicker and like that it's gone , well I told you life must exist , but you seemed not satisfied with that , but the thing is nobody knows (simply that it is and must be ) attributing everything to a God is plain lazy , I'll read , I'll read more , research , before believing a particular subject, that's what differentiates us from a believer , they don't question , hell they don't even read their Bible, .
Re: Lawlessness by TheSourcerer: 8:46am On Jun 13, 2020
iAmTheJoker:

Wormholes don't exist, don't be like the religious ones who make up things to explain what they don't understand
if wormholes don't exist , you don't believe in alternate or higher dimensions of beign then
I know I don't.
Re: Lawlessness by TheSourcerer: 8:47am On Jun 13, 2020
iAmTheJoker:

how can you vehemently say wormholes don't exist ?
Re: Lawlessness by iAmTheJoker: 8:49am On Jun 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
how can you vehemently say wormholes don't exist ?

I haven't seen any proof yet
Re: Lawlessness by TheSourcerer: 8:55am On Jun 13, 2020
iAmTheJoker:

I haven't seen any proof yet
you're Agnostic right ? Be the best version of both sides (Atheists /Theists) Enjoy life to the fullest and don't wrap you head round too much on where or how the univesrs/life formed , the important thing is that we are here now at this moment having this conversation ,

♥️♥️Life is beautiful and we should see it as that , take long breaths , walks , and just be alive bro . We only live once we can be certain of that and what will be will be.
Re: Lawlessness by iAmTheJoker: 8:56am On Jun 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
look you're really not answering my questions and seemingly questioning my rationality , let me understand this you want to know if there was life before the bang , and when life began? Thing is why should anybody care where life came from or where it goes , it's only a flicker and like that it's gone , well I told you life must exist , but you seemed not satisfied with that , but the thing is nobody knows (simply that it is and must be ) attributing everything to a God is plain lazy , I'll read , I'll read more , research , before believing a particular subject, that's what differentiates us from a believer , they don't question , hell they don't even read their Bible, .

"Why should anybody care where life came from?".... Seriously?!, answer me this - why should anyone care if someone was murdered or raped?
my point is our origin is one of the most important questions to be answered if not the most important, if you are not curious about this then i don't know what to say to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawlessness by iAmTheJoker: 8:57am On Jun 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
you're Agnostic right ? Be the best version of both sides (Atheists /Theists) Enjoy life to the fullest and don't wrap you head round too much on where or how the univesrs/life formed , the important thing is that we are here now at this moment having this conversation ,

♥️♥️Life is beautiful and we should see it as that , take long breaths , walks , and just be alive bro . We only live once we can be certain of that and what will be will be.

Ok then... Have a blessed day. *insert emoji*
Re: Lawlessness by TheSourcerer: 8:59am On Jun 13, 2020
iAmTheJoker:

"Why should anybody care where life came from?".... Seriously?!, answer me this - why should anyone care if someone was murdered or raped?
my point is our origin is one of the most important questions to be answered if not the most important, if you are not curious about this then i don't know what to say to you
our origin dont mean crap in this vast world
We were never given choice of our gender , names religion , place of birth , tribe , none but we support these things till death ,

Everybody believes their tribe is best or their culture , or they themselves are special , truth is no one is , we just exist , we just are .

1 Like

Re: Lawlessness by iAmTheJoker: 9:05am On Jun 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
our origin dont mean crap in this vast world
We were never given choice of our gender , names religion , place of birth , tribe , none but we support these things till death ,

Everybody believes their tribe is best or their culture , or they themselves are special , truth is no one is , we just exist , we just are .

Ok ... it was a nice conversation
Re: Lawlessness by TheSourcerer: 9:06am On Jun 13, 2020
iAmTheJoker:

Ok ... it was a nice conversation
likewise I have a feeling we would be meeting sometime again

1 Like

Re: Lawlessness by iAmTheJoker: 9:10am On Jun 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
likewise I have a feeling we would be meeting sometime again

Maybe, who can tell?. The earth is a small world, the internet is even smaller.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Wave Conglomerate / Sea Of Passion Episode 1 - The Strange Woman / Anambra State Govt In Collaboration With World Bank Secures Nnewi From Erosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.