Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers (14660 Views)

My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers / Question For Infinix/tecno Fanboys And Marketers / Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by tjosh007(m): 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
Buhahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin
Wraith090, pls just admit u know nothing about pixel binning. At least do enough research before u make a claim.

4 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by ZesusHVWritter(m): 6:17am On Jun 13, 2020
Sony has refused to speak on the matter via mail. The reason behind, according to the mail before is due to the product from Tecno being a non-Sony product.
In this second mail, one thing is sure. The Sony representative did check the work we are doing on twitter, otherwise he wouldn't have chosen to use the Mr title instead of the initial Mr/Mrs.
But all hope is not lost, twitter tag goes on. And I will be sending a 3rd mail.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:53am On Jun 15, 2020
Eh..... Yeahhhhh.... Not the reply we want, but it's sure getting the attention we need.
Don't relent... We are getting the answer which is most needed, it may take a while, it's coming.

4 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by TheOdd1sOut: 11:13am On Jun 15, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:
Eh..... Yeahhhhh.... Not the reply we want, but it's sure getting the attention we need.
Don't relent... We are getting the answer which is most needed, it may take a while, it's coming.
Dust don day rise o!

Transsion must explain

9 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by 10thElement: 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:
u are impersonating SON? DSS coming for you
Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by ZesusHVWritter(m): 4:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
10thElement:
u are impersonating SON? DSS coming for you
I know you can read. I am sure you know I am somebody's SON. But what I don't get is your impersonation claims.... Do you know I can sue you for false indictment?

8 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by sharprd: 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2020
Xiaomi fan boys behave like ipob�
Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
kissGuys:
Say whatever gabbage u like...

Tecno, infinix and itel.. Are the most useless phones one can waste their money on!!

Case closed..

N/B.. I use Huawei!
Go and hang yourself up then or nack your head for Aso rock
Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by kissGuys: 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
Kingscee:

Go and hang yourself up then or nack your head for Aso rock
poverty sighted!! grin

2 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by RealEzee(m): 7:11am On Jun 16, 2020
Wraith090:
You have no idea what you're in for, you cannot begin to fathom
ghost ni, better go and admit yourself at st.Nicholas in advance for what's going to hit you kwa smiley

4 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by ZesusHVWritter(m): 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
Some unseen forces are stunting the reach of our resolve. But we march on...
Have you asked the question today?
If not, ask now.

Which of the @Sony 64mp image sensor is present on the @TECNOMobileNG camon 15 premier?
Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by BillionaireTalk: 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
I don't get the idea of misleading people, people should be left to get whatever device of their choosing please
Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by edoairways: 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
BillionaireTalk:
I don't get the idea of misleading people, people should be left to get whatever device of their choosing please
Yeah but xiaomite think otherwise.

1 Like

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by DragnetisaKuk(f): 5:46am On Jun 19, 2020
BillionaireTalk:

I agree with letting people make their choice but if I see my brother walking towards a hole full of alligators ready to eat him, should I tell him to change directions or watch him fall in?

You can't force choice on people, you educate them and let them choose. I know some users are overly zealous in their quest to enlighten but you can't fault them much. Many of them have been on the receiving end of bad devices and when they finally get something that's worth it, they try to get their fellow countrymen to do the same.

It's quite impressive that some people still care about others in this country.

Peace.

8 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by ZesusHVWritter(m): 7:06am On Jun 19, 2020
DragnetisaKuk:

I agree with letting people make their choice but if I see my brother walking towards a hole full of alligators ready to eat him, should I tell him to change directions or watch him fall in?

You can't force choice on people, you educate them and let them choose. I know some users are overly zealous in their quest to enlighten but you can't fault them much. Many of them have been on the receiving end of bad devices and when they finally get something that's worth it, they try to get their fellow countrymen to do the same.

It's quite impressive that some people still care about others in this country.

Peace.
I used to think Nigeria is a country where everyone looks out for themselves because nobody cares about another person, not even those related by blood.
I was pleasantly surprised to see otherwise; people really, honestly do care.
I have seen people give solid advice, I have seen people give arms, I have seen people give love and all this at no cost to the receiver.

I honestly wasn't expecting this much crowd when the need to notify the public of Transission's modus operendi was flagged. But now look, people are trooping in every second and contributing their unpaid effort to ensure the victims of this overwhelming scam is as minimal as possible.

6 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by ZesusHVWritter(m): 7:10am On Jun 19, 2020
BillionaireTalk:
That is the sole purpose of this thread sir.
I[and every well meaning Nigerian] is[are] like the mechanic you take with you to buy a car, he/she enlightens you on the car that best fits your need and is worth your hard earned money.
You can choose to ignore the mechanic's advice. But that path only has a signboard that reads this route leads to tears Ireland

4 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by ZesusHVWritter(m): 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
We are getting close and we may not need @Sony's help.
Our very own tech master, has torn apart the infinix s5 pro...
Next stop.... Tecno Camon 15 premier... Who is excited for this unveiling? I know I am....
Check this tweet out for the review link..
@Tech_OverWatch takes a deep bite at the infinix s5 pro, a Nigerian masterpiece YouTuber

2 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by godwinjessica: 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
5 mistakes small YouTuber makes|make these changes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klomTnelE-Y
Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2020
Wraith090:
All over the phone section some monikers like zesushvwritter create deceptive threads with the aim of discrediting Tecno and Transsion but glorify Xiaomi who are guilty of the accusations they aim at Tecno and Transsion

Mind you I’m no fan of Tecno or Transsion and I will pick a flagship Xiaomi device over a flagship Transsion device but I’m definitely a fan of the truth
Tecno devices like all other devices have their problems and the only problem Tecno can be held accountable for is the exorbitant price and nothing more

These Xiaomi faithful’s falsely claimed Tecno lied about their camera being 64mp on the Camon 15 premier and 48mp on the camon 15 pro because of the processor of Helio p35 and Helio p22 they both use

But Tecno clarified this on their Official Website by saying Sony-Who are one of the only two sensor makers, made the sensor which they called IMX686 being used in Camon 15 Premier

And this can easily be verified by downloading the AIDA64 app from Google Playstore on the device, The sensor makers will be boldly written.

After I enlightened him by giving him the official webpage where Tecno confirmed this sensor he backed down on Twitter but has chosen keep the misleading tweet up and has continued to spread the false news here on Nairaland

Zesushvwritter on twitter-Where he claims there is a standard organization of Nairaland

He tweeted this and I quote- “You claimed Tecno used a binning technology that doesn’t exist, a photography advancement that is yet to be achieved until now on a low gpu processor and poor cpu performers like the mtk p35 and p22”

He also tweeted and I quote- “There is no such thing as companies engaging in photo binning” full stop

But a little research shows how he is ignorant to this issue with this tweet because presently All Sensors of 48mp or more use Photo Binning Technology

Click here to confirm that my source is reputable

Tecno explained the camera on their official site but we’re yet to see Xiaomi explain their 48mp Redmi Note 8 (With 4 Camera's) with SD665 processor that cannot have a 48mp using his logic, 108mp Mi 10 camera on their official site and zesushvwritter won’t explain how but then again double standards

And like he said on Twitter, “Care to explain to Nigerians how 48mp is possible?”

Zesushvwritter has promised to Reveal the trick Tecno used on July 31, it is unclear if this trick is currently known to him or not but for reasons known to him only he doesn't want to share with us for now

This post was made June 7

He has further created A New Thread Displaying his ignorance

Updated*
Good evening sir, what I believe is wrong is that people are of using their residual knowledge in judging, they are not open minded to expect change from companies the have known to be of less credibility. taking Kia motors for example. with their past records of producing low class cars, who would have thought they would reach to the height of rating 5 star all-round and now having a good reputation in many Asian and European countries. same fate could apply to transsion devices. let's stop being guided by what we have known and open up to possibilities we do not yet see.
Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by photon3106: 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
nwachineke096:

Good evening sir, what I believe is wrong is that people are of using their residual knowledge in judging, they are not open minded to expect change from companies the have known to be of less credibility. taking Kia motors for example. with their past records of producing low class cars, who would have thought they would reach to the height of rating 5 star all-round and now having a good reputation in many Asian and European countries. same fate could apply to transsion devices. let's stop being guided by what we have known and open up to possibilities we do not yet see.

You're right but you see, in a world of xiaomi loyalist (extremist), everyone wants to be an authority. They want to be heard and seen as being smart, knowledgeable and dominative. For this very reason, open mindedness isn't something they could understand.
Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
photon3106:

You're right but you see, in a world of xiaomi loyalist (extremist), everyone wants to be an authority. They want to be heard and seen as being smart, knowledgeable and dominative. For this very reason, open mindedness isn't something they could understand.
Open your mind to this. Will Tecno camon 15 premier use the Sony flagship sensor of imx686 and not broadcast it?
When the entire ads and publicity was centred around the 64mp camera pixel count.

I want to hear your open minded reply. From your comment, you are not a xiaomi loyalist or wanting to be seen as a dominating figure. Kindly answer.

5 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by photon3106: 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Open your mind to this. Will Tecno camon 15 premier use the Sony flagship sensor of imx686 and not broadcast it?
When the entire ads and publicity was centred around the 64mp camera pixel count.

I want to hear your open minded reply. From your comment, you are not a xiaomi loyalist or wanting to be seen as a dominating figure. Kindly answer.

I'm not under any mandate to answer you on this but here you go.

First I'd need you to clarify what your problem is with the BROADCASTING of the sensor maker given that same has already been stated on their website.

Secondly, have you or any of your tech enthusiast analysed the image and video taken by the said phone and discovered that the sensor's output is short of what is claimed? I guess your twitter enquiry isn't yielding the expected result.

Lastly, I love Xiaomi products but I'm not a Xiaomi extremist because I respect people's decision.
Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:04am On Jun 26, 2020
photon3106:

First I'd need you to clarify what your problem is with the BROADCASTING of the sensor maker given that same has already been stated on their website.

Secondly, have you or any of your tech enthusiast analysed the image and video taken by the said phone and discovered that the sensor's output is short of what is claimed? I guess your twitter enquiry isn't yielding the expected result.

Lastly, I love Xiaomi products but I'm not a Xiaomi extremist because I respect people's decision.
Since you don't have any answer different from what is already here, then like everyone else including the bot who created this thread.
Sit down, relax and expect your clarification to come in ways that will enlighten you, without any further question, attain the clarification you seek.

Have you been to my twitter handler?
Have you seen this thread?
If you haven't, start from this thread and marvel at the amount of follow up and information currently at your disposal.
When you are not feeling it, take a diving lesson into the dismantling of the infinix s5 pro if that doesn't give you an idea of the amount of wave force coming your brain.
Relax, follow this thread, pin me on twitter.com/zesushv and expect the very expected.... This is the expected, The Smartphone universe finding out which of the Sony lens is present in the camon 15 premier.

Lastly, if your claim is true and you are not here to manipulate the situation like the person who created this thread was trying to do, here to paint me black. Respect my decision and the decision of thousands of smartphone users who are supporting this inquisition.

Watch us as we dig into the core of the Tecno Camon 15 premier revealing the details Tecno is unwillingly to offer to us.
July 30th.... Save date

6 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:11am On Jun 26, 2020
photon3106:

A link to answer that question no difference between an image taken with 18mp and a 64mp
Яяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяя
another example from my tech enthusiast
Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by photon3106: 10:28am On Jun 26, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Since you don't have any answer different from what is already here, then like everyone else including the bot who created this thread.
Sit down, relax and expect your clarification to come in ways that will enlighten you, without any further question, attain the clarification you seek.

If you haven't, start from this thread and marvel at the amount of follow up and information currently at your disposal.
When you are not feeling it, take a diving lesson into the dismantling of the infinix s5 pro if that doesn't give you an idea of the amount of wave force coming your brain.
Relax, follow this thread, pin me on twitter.com/zesushv and expect the very expected.... This is the expected, The Smartphone universe finding out which of the Sony lens is present in the camon 15 premier.

Lastly, if your claim is true and you are not here to manipulate the situation like the person who created this thread was trying to do, here to paint me black. Respect my decision and the decision of thousands of smartphone users who are supporting this inquisition.

Watch us as we dig into the core of the Tecno Camon 15 premier revealing the details Tecno is unwillingly to offer to us.
July 30th.... Save date

I can see how much you respect other people's decision regarding their choice of brand and seeing how much you care about unravelling the alleged cheats with Transsion as though those are the only brand supposedly cheating nigerians.

Calling an active human on a forum a BOT speaks volume of your emotion regarding the matter of these so called chinese products. Perhaps he wouldn't have been referred as such had he captioned the thread as 'Xiaomi rocks ...' or something similar.

As you must have guessed, I'm too busy with opening Twitter and nairaland pages just to prove a trivial point.

So, I'd say good luck to you in your enquiry.
Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by photon3106: 10:33am On Jun 26, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

A link to answer that question no difference between an image taken with 18mp and a 64mp
Яяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяя
another example from my tech enthusiast

Thanks for the links. I've seen them before now...
Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:46am On Jun 26, 2020
photon3106:

I can see how much you respect other people's decision regarding their choice of brand and seeing how much you care about unravelling the alleged cheats with Transsion as though those are the only brand supposedly cheating nigerians.

Calling an active human on a forum a BOT speaks volume of your emotion regarding the matter of these so called chinese products. Perhaps he wouldn't have been referred as such had he captioned the thread as 'Xiaomi rocks ...' or something similar.

As you must have guessed, I'm too busy with opening Twitter and nairaland pages just to prove a trivial point.

So, I'd say good luck to you in your [b]enquiry.[/]
In case you missed it, the thread was aimed at discrediting me, assassinating my character and bringing to question my information.
I turned it around, made the thread a place to unravel the truth that is hidden.

Should you be at a loss, why this inquisition was ignited.
I and everyone that has bought a Transission device through me, have had a tormenting experience with their products.
The line has continued endlessly even after I abandoned everything Transission. The constant complaints here on nairaland and every other social platform became alarming.
As an unpaid service to my countrymen, I had to pay attention again, enlighten those who would listen, educate those who would understand.

Until the camon 15 pro by Tecno brought a rare opportunity, to show to Nigerians that my frustration isn't ill placed.

Secondly, have you or any of your tech enthusiast analysed the image and video taken by the said phone and discovered that the sensor's output is short of what is claimed?

This was your question, I answered because you asked. The sarcasm sensed from your comment is unfounded.
Don't ask questions you don't want answers to.

I don't need your luck, or wishing, because like your open statement so far, you don't mean well.

It's not enquiry, but an inquisition. If the difference is not obvious to you already. Let me know, and I will explain.

7 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:50am On Jun 26, 2020
photon3106:

Thanks for the links. I've seen them before now...
Then other than to spite me, you calling to question my efforts and that of other tech enthusiast who have genuinely supported this inquisition so far is very disappointing and shows how respectful you are towards people's decision and drive for the truth.
Keep up the good work, good fellow.

2 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by photon3106: 11:01am On Jun 26, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

July 30th.... Save date

So, I'd say good luck to you in your enquiry.
Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by photon3106: 11:12am On Jun 26, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

In case you missed it, the thread was aimed at discrediting me, assassinating my character and bringing to question my information.
I turned it around, made the thread a place to unravel the truth that is hidden.

Should you be at a loss, why this inquisition was ignited.
I and everyone that has bought a Transission device through me, have had a tormenting experience with their products.
The line has continued endlessly even after I abandoned everything Transission. The constant complaints here on nairaland and every other social platform became alarming.
As an unpaid service to my countrymen, I had to pay attention again, enlighten those who would listen, educate those who would understand.

Until the camon 15 pro by Tecno brought a rare opportunity, to show to Nigerians that my frustration isn't ill placed.

Secondly, have you or any of your tech enthusiast analysed the image and video taken by the said phone and discovered that the sensor's output is short of what is claimed?

This was your question, I answered because you asked. The sarcasm sensed from your comment is unfounded.
Don't ask questions you don't want answers to.

I don't need your luck, or wishing, because like your open statement so far, you don't mean well.

It's not enquiry, but an inquisition. If the difference is not obvious to you already. Let me know, and I will explain.

Lolz! Inquisition indeed! I'm not here to debate the difference between 'enquiry' and 'inquisition' but if you must know, to me what you're doing is an enquiry about something you do not know. Yours isn't the case of an authority making an inqusition. Get that!

I'll take my luck back then grin

I was never at a loss because I never had something to loose.

Discrediting you and you were able to successfully turn it around... Really?

What happened to 'letting us know the truth' when wraith090 brought up a similar case with Xiaomi RN8 and Xiaomi Mi 10 5G? Or those aren't cases that are study worthy... Sorry worthy of an inquisition as you call it
Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:44am On Jun 26, 2020
photon3106:

Lolz! Inquisition indeed! I'm not here to debate the difference between 'enquiry' and 'inquisition' but if you must know, to me what you're doing is an enquiry about something you do not know. Yours isn't the case of an authority making an inqusition. Get that!

I'll take my luck back then grin

I was never at a loss because I never had something to loose.

Discrediting you and you were able to successfully turn it around... Really?

What happened to 'letting us know the truth' when wraith090 brought up a similar case with Xiaomi RN8 and Xiaomi Mi 10 5G? Or those aren't cases that are study worthy... Sorry worthy of an inquisition as you call it

Ask Wraith090, oooops.. It's a bot. It wasn't programmed to respond to direct questions.
You can search this very thread, you will find the answers you seek. If not, then make your way to xiaomi's contact and ask them just like I am asking Tecno and other relevant bodies who were involved in making the Tecno crapon 15 series.

Successfully turn it around?
I will let others be the judge of that including you.
I will diligently do my part, while other relevant persons play theirs...
An inquisition has never been this fun.... Stick your tent here, you don't want to miss what I have come 1st of July.
You might or might not be wowed by it.

6 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by photon3106: 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Ask Wraith090, oooops.. It's a bot. It wasn't programmed to respond to direct questions.
You can search this very thread, you will find the answers you seek. If not, then make your way to xiaomi's contact and ask them just like I am asking Tecno and other relevant bodies who were involved in making the Tecno crapon 15 series.

Successfully turn it around?
I will let others be the judge of that including you.
I will diligently do my part, while other relevant persons play theirs...
An inquisition has never been this fun.... Stick your tent here, you don't want to miss what I have come 1st of July.
You might or might not be wowed by it.

Well, if the 'fun' part is what differentiates an inquisition from an enquiry... then I guess you're... Right.

If the 108MP is possible on the Mi10 even with Quad cameras just as a 48mp was on older SD665 devices,... then technically, I feel another brand doing the same shouldn't generate dust.

Speaking oF Tecno C15p, the manufacturer stated it on their website. Do you think any firm (Say, Tecno] would risk a legal action for laying claims to a deal that was never held with another firm (Sony) especially when the claim is fraudulent in nature?

I didn't consider your answer an answer to the question where I asked whether you've tested the sensor's output because you can't just snap the same picture with different cameras and place them side by side then expect me to conclude that the cameras are similar since the images appear the same. That's why I used the word 'ANALYSE' in the prev post. Even GSM arena has their standard test for testing even cameras with the same mp.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you, come July 1.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

How To Get Glo 1GB For 100 Naira And 3GB For 500 Naira / Etisalat 3g Network Hsupa? / Why Nigerians Should Pay 9% Tax For SMS, Data, MMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.