Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers (14662 Views)

My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers / Question For Infinix/tecno Fanboys And Marketers / Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by stylochime: 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
seunfly:

It is one thing to steal pic for marketing, it is another thing entirely to lie about specs.

So we are justifying lies now? Ok!

1 Like

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by seunfly: 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
stylochime:

So we are justifying lies now? Ok!

Nobody is justifying lies, Samsung marketing rep has used iphone to promote samsung on official samsung twitter account, Apple stole sony design and patent it and huawei use another camera to snap their phone for marketing, it may be bad but not a big deal like transsion that falsefies spec to decieve end user, this can land u in serious trouble in organised country.

2 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by ZesusHVWritter(m): 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2020
Keeping to my promise.
You can verify the source of this information by finding them on twitter.

3 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by theFilmtric: 12:58pm On Jan 27, 2021
Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by OLUWABIG(m): 12:45am On Jan 30, 2021
ZesusHVWritter:
Keeping to my promise.
You can verify the source of this information by finding them on twitter.

Good one
Seems I can't find you on Twitter again
Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Meister(m): 9:50am On Jan 30, 2021
I stumbled upon this thread last year but I didn't comment now what I just want to know is whether wraith090 still believes in all those stuffs he was saying then or he has seen the light
Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Lovepeacetrust: 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
Meister:
I stumbled upon this thread last year but I didn't comment now what I just want to know is whether wraith090 still believes in all those stuffs he was saying then or he has seen the light

grin bro, that wraith guy got me laughing with his explanation of pixel binning. How can someone clamour such ignorance and claim to be right.

3 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Meister(m): 2:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
Lovepeacetrust:

grin bro, that wraith guy got me laughing with his explanation of pixel binning. How can someone clamour such ignorance and claim to be right.

Ignorance is bliss bro
Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by ZesusHVWritter(m): 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
OLUWABIG:

Good one
Seems I can't find you on Twitter again

@zesushv

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

How To Get Glo 1GB For 100 Naira And 3GB For 500 Naira / Etisalat 3g Network Hsupa? / Why Nigerians Should Pay 9% Tax For SMS, Data, MMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.