Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers (14659 Views)

My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers / Question For Infinix/tecno Fanboys And Marketers / Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by edoairways: 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2020
Wraith090:

I get time o

I don't love Transsion, I hate these fanboys giving out false information about Transsion to sell their products

I've also done my research hence the post but Marketers have refused to learn or attempt doing their research

I'm still waiting for the information he claims to have against Tecno

Happy Sunday
I dey tell you. Na the hatred for tecno dey make me hate dem wella

1 Like

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by naijasensei: 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Are you for real?
Their twitter handle doesn't count, an aliexpress sale detail doesn't count?
You want me to give you an information from their official site....
I don't deal with blogs yet I tweeted techcabal for a conformation on their post concerning Tecno using a Sony lens.?

Is it that you don't comprehend simple details or you just want to keep acting dumb so everyone can keep laughing at your ignorance?
I will be here and updating details here once Sony replies.
Other than that... I don't find your behaviour or ability to be unreasonable funny.

Don't be surprised he is telling you there is nothing official about an official twitter handle - it is his level of understanding and mischievousness.

9 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
edoairways:

I dey tell you. Na the hatred for tecno dey make me hate dem wella

The thing dey look like joke when I see the tweet, I even tried explaining to him but you know when someone has managed to mislead a lot of people that person will not accept any other contrary opinion for fear of being shamed

Their hatred is founded in many things but Tecno's camera is not one of those things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by ZesusHVWritter(m): 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
edoairways:

You just wasting your time
I am glad it's my time.... The end product will show if you are right or wrong.

8 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by emoefeage(m): 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
[quote author=naijasensei post=90408778][/quote]grin grin

1 Like

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by edoairways: 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Stories!

1 Like

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
naijasensei:

Don't be surprised he is telling you there is nothing official about an official twitter handle - it is his level of understanding and mischievousness.

Lols you cannot begin to fathom my level of understanding and I've shown you that

If you don't know what a verified Twitter account looks like Swerve

2 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Crownedjon: 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

that guy is not worth it,just ignore am

3 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by edoairways: 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
Wraith090:

The thing dey look like joke when I see the tweet, I even tried explaining to him but you know when someone has managed to mislead a lot of people that person will not accept any other contrary opinion for fear of being shamed

Their hatred is founded in many things but Tecno's camera is not one of those things

They better open up now probably they were sacked by tecno few years back.
Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
edoairways:

Stories!

The guy go sabi write comedy script

Better story teller na wetin the guy be

1 Like

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
edoairways:

They better open up now probably they were sacked by tecno few years back.

cheesy
Very possible o

And he's trying to use this drama to get their attention grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by edoairways: 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
Wraith090:

cheesy
Very possible o

And he's trying to use this drama to get their attention grin cheesy
ZesusHVWritter better open up now grin cheesy grin. Were you sacked by tecno?

1 Like

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Chuksteric(m): 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
We just want you to explain how you fit a quad set up on the p35 and how the 64mp sensor was installed successfully..

7 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 6:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
Chuksteric:
We just want you to explain how you fit a quad set up on the p35 and how the 64mp sensor was installed successfully..

It is achieved through Pixel binning on the 16mp camera

The 64mp is binned according to Tecno mobile

2 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Sam2310(m): 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
naijasensei:

Pictures are worth more than a thousand words.
see, stop to dey disturb your self.
That guy is confused

4 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Crownedjon: 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
Wraith090:

yen yen yen
They lied that's all
Infinix and tecno are trash phones

3 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
Crownedjon:
yen yen yen
They lied that's all
Infinix and tecno are trash phones

I'm still waiting for the proof that they lied and you have none

2 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Crownedjon: 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
Wraith090:

I'm still waiting for the proof that they lied and you have none
they lied bro
64mp is a lie
Transsision is a trashy company

2 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Chuksteric(m): 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
Wraith090:

The p35 can't support more than 2 combinations of 13+13 or a single camera of up to 25mp!!!! How did they fix in the rest of the cameras? Or are you saying we can't read? You need to clarify this to us

4 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 6:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sam2310:
see, stop to dey disturb your self.
That guy is confused

Fortunately for me and not so much for you, you're are the confused one here by trying to counter my claims with a screenshot that actually verifies it lmfao

I've never seen a lot of uninformed people exhibit their ignorance like this before cheesy

Keep it up

3 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Sam2310(m): 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
Wraith090:

You of all people should know what a verified Twitter account looks like as you also use the platform

Insult me all you want but the joke is on you cheesy

We the children of Truth eagerly await the proof you have against Tecno and that's the only thing that matters now cheesy
mehn, someone will have u as a father, kai, i pity that child or those children cry

3 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Sam2310(m): 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
Wraith090:

Fortunately for me and not so much for you, you're are the confused one here by trying to counter my claims with a screenshot that actually verifies it lmfao

I've never seen a lot of uninformed people exhibit their ignorance like this before cheesy

Keep it up
i dash u one like for be confused.
grin

1 Like

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 6:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
Chuksteric:

The p35 can't support more than 2 combinations of 13+13 or a single camera of up to 25mp!!!! How did they fix in the rest of the cameras? Or are you saying we can't read? You need to clarify this to us

Obviously you have no knowledge on these issues

64mp is the main camera, the 5mp and 2mp are the shots of the 64mp in wide angle and distance photography and those sensors help achieve it

As you can see I can read

4 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sam2310:
mehn, someone will have u as a father, kai, i pity that child or those children cry

Ow ow ow cheesy
You just showed me that my comments are hitting the right nerves

3 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by edoairways: 7:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
Crownedjon:
they lied bro
64mp is a lie
Transsision is a trashy company
Bring prove instead of ranting
Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by edoairways: 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
Wraith090:

Ow ow ow cheesy
You just showed me that my comments are hitting the right nerves
It is hitting them badly. The xiaomite trolling and bashing will reduce a bit

1 Like

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Chuksteric(m): 7:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
Wraith090:

Obviously you have no knowledge on these issues

64mp is the main camera, the 5mp and 2mp are the shots of the 64mp in wide angle and distance photography

As you can see I can read
The p35 supports only a dual set-up!!!! You don't know me and my depth of knowledge bro ... Let's not stress it .. p35 supports only dual cameras as written on mediatek's site .. Any other thing you have to say has to be backed up with serious explanations

6 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
Chuksteric:

The p35 supports only a dual set-up!!!! You don't know me and my depth of knowledge bro ... Let's not stress it .. p35 supports only dual cameras as written on mediatek's site .. Any other thing you have to say has to be backed up with serious explanations

It doesn't only support a duel set-up, it also supports a 25mp single camera

Kindly check the site again

1 Like

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
edoairways:

It is hitting them badly. The xiaomite trolling and bashing will reduce a bit

Yes o, the oga of the fake news already ran away with his tail behind his legs, soon these ones will follow

1 Like

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Chuksteric(m): 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
Wraith090:

It doesn't only support a duel set-up, it also supports a 25mp single camera

Kindly check the site again
Kindly pay attention to the dual !!!!

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
Chuksteric:

See me see wahala o?

From what you circled don't you see that it supports a 25mp single camera

I weak o

3 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by ZesusHVWritter(m): 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
This thread which was aimed at spitting me. I will be using for all the updates as regards to details concerning Tecno's dubious act of using a 64mp camera lens on their device but failing to mention this not even once.

Well here is xiaomi and pocophone floating the use of the Sony imx686 64mp on their various devices for all to see.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How To Get Glo 1GB For 100 Naira And 3GB For 500 Naira / Etisalat 3g Network Hsupa? / Why Nigerians Should Pay 9% Tax For SMS, Data, MMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.