Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers (14721 Views)

My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers / Question For Infinix/tecno Fanboys And Marketers / Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Darthvader93: 8:39am On Jun 08, 2020
Wraith090:

Just Explain it

Interestingly, the Snapdragon 665 brings support for a 48MP sensor in single camera mode. Otherwise, the Spectra 165 ISP is also capable of supporting a triple-camera setup where the lenses are telephoto, wide-angle and super wide-angle. It can also support a fourth camera with depth sensing capabilties

https ://www. digit. in/news/mobile-phones/qualcomm-announces-snapdragon-665-730-and-730g-with-support-for-multi-cameras-hdr-displays-and-cv-is-47371. html

Are you satisfied?
Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by oxygenlove(m): 8:42am On Jun 08, 2020
Wraith090:

Oga Ade
I've corrected myself and admitted that I meant Redmi Note 8

The point remains

Explain the 4 Camera's or you have no talk here
maybe na eyes dey pain you since u open up the thread... na note 8 dey use sd660??...... you've been talking about the SD on the note 7 alongside it's camera..... no dey swing like this na

7 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by ZesusHVWritter(m): 8:42am On Jun 08, 2020
Darthvader93:

I said he does not know what he's talking about. Una think say I dey joke. E get luck say drag.net don ban people when suppose School am
Not really.
Educating him on the binning issue isn't a priority, to be sincere, it's not even the topic of discussion.
He called me out because according to him, prior to his deduction that Tecno used the 64mp Sony binned lens on the mtkp35 camon 15 premier and has proof from Tecno's official site stating this, I should apologise and call it quit.

Failing to comprehend these factors.
Tecno is not a company formed on integrity.
Why was Tecno withholding this important and commendable detail of managing to use a Sony flagship grade image binned 64mp sensor on a chipset without the cpu or image processing power to actually push it through from the public, and conveniently did this for over 4months?

Not once did Tecno make mention of that the model and manufacturer of the 64mp lens they used was the Sony imx686 64mp lens in 4 months of publicising and advertising the camon 15 premier; an image sensor you will only find on very few devices like the Xiaomi mi 10 lite and poco f2. An image sensor that currently has no rival in the 64mp image department and gives the Samsung 108mp image sensor a run for its technology.

The same Tecno who went to the roof with their unverified TAIOVAS claims, which other than to mislead the general public is useless when photography is involved, would conveniently forget to mention that the Sony imx686 64mp was used on the Tecno Camon 15 Premier.

The same Tecno that wouldn't shutup because they employed the services of wizkid to deceitfully mislead the general public as regards to their products.
For educative purposes.
The Sony imx686 appearing on the camon 15 premier is enough reason for the camon 15 premier to be regarded as the best photography concentrated device in its price range in the Smartphone industry.
The Smartphone universe would be going wild if any of these details on the Sony imx686 appearing on a lowend device like the camon 15 premier was even 2% true.

I am intelligent enough to know when a multimillion dollar company is lying to coax potential buyers into dumping their hard earned money on a fraudulent franchise.

But we are here, are we not?

Tecno publicly states that they used a Sony 64mp camera lens. I will also publicly state that Tecno did not mention the specific version from Sony's 64mp lineup that they used, and no official confirmation from anywhere says otherwise.

So I won't be in haste to judge or fault Tecno yet, until my research and investigation into this yields fruits.
Meanwhile, I employ you all to ask these questions, make this enquiry to Sony and its subsidiaries.
"which of the Sony 64mp image sensor is present on the Tecno camon 15 premier"?

WRAITH090, this inquisition falls on you too. Don't be blinded by your wayward and undeserved loyalty to Transission holdings. If you are sure there is no hidden and deceitful agenda from Tecno, ask Sony® this question on twitter "which of the Sony 64mp image sensor is present on the Tecno camon 15 premier"?

When there are hundreds and possibly thousands of these questions flooding in on Sony's tweetfeed, it will hasting Sony's response on this matter, Sony will have no choice but to publicly state which sensor was used on the camon 15 premier, if any Sony image sensor was used at all.

According to WRAITH090 and many others, I have been defaming Tecno. Why not make Tecno famous by making Sony publicly recognising Tecno's achievement of using a Sony 64mp camera lens on their recently launched camon 15 premier. A feat, a stride not even Samsung, Sony, Huawei, Xiaomi, Realme, LG, Oppo or Lenovo is bold enough to archive at this price range...

Let us all ask Sony this question. If possible, make it trend on twitter. For once, use your data to ask this important question.

12 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Edopesin: 8:47am On Jun 08, 2020
Szkpytqgdcvx925:

smae thing with spark 4. Three Cameras only one works
The other two are working but not for taking pictures
Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 8:51am On Jun 08, 2020
oxygenlove:
maybe na eyes dey pain you since u open up the thread... na note 8 dey use sd660??...... you've been talking about the SD on the note 7 alongside it's camera..... no dey swing like this na

baba explain how Note 8 is using 4 Camera's and stop wasting our time by dwell on a honest mistake that has been corrected

Explain Note 8 with 4 Camera's on SD665

1 Like

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 8:54am On Jun 08, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

[s]Not really.
Educating him on the binning issue isn't a priority, to be sincere, it's not even the topic of discussion.
He called me out because according to him, prior to his deduction that Tecno used the 64mp Sony binned lens on the mtkp35 camon 15 premier and has proof from Tecno's official site stating this, I should apologise and call it quit.

Failing to comprehend these factors.
Tecno is not a company formed on integrity.
Why was Tecno withholding this important and commendable detail of managing to use a Sony flagship grade image binned 64mp sensor on a chipset without the cpu or image processing power to actually push it through from the public, and conveniently did this for over 4months?

Not once did Tecno make mention of that the model and manufacturer of the 64mp lens they used was the Sony imx686 64mp lens in 4 months of publicising and advertising the camon 15 premier; an image sensor you will only find on very few devices like the Xiaomi mi 10 lite and poco f2. An image sensor that currently has no rival in the 64mp image department and gives the Samsung 108mp image sensor a run for its technology.

The same Tecno who went to the roof with their unverified TAIOVAS claims, which other than to mislead the general public is useless when photography is involved, would conveniently forget to mention that the Sony imx686 64mp was used on the Tecno Camon 15 Premier.

The same Tecno that wouldn't shutup because they employed the services of wizkid to deceitfully mislead the general public as regards to their products.
For educative purposes.
The Sony imx686 appearing on the camon 15 premier is enough reason for the camon 15 premier to be regarded as the best photography concentrated device in its price range in the Smartphone industry.
The Smartphone universe would be going wild if any of these details on the Sony imx686 appearing on a lowend device like the camon 15 premier was even 2% true.

I am intelligent enough to know when a multimillion dollar company is lying to coax potential buyers into dumping their hard earned money on a fraudulent franchise.

But we are here, are we not?

Tecno publicly states that they used a Sony 64mp camera lens. I will also publicly state that Tecno did not mention the specific version from Sony's 64mp lineup that they used, and no official confirmation from anywhere says otherwise.

So I won't be in haste to judge or fault Tecno yet, until my research and investigation into this yields fruits.
Meanwhile, I employ you all to ask these questions, make this enquiry to Sony and its subsidiaries.
"which of the Sony 64mp image sensor is present on the Tecno camon 15 premier"?

WRAITH090, this inquisition falls on you too. Don't be blinded by your wayward and undeserved loyalty to Transission holdings. If you are sure there is no hidden and deceitful agenda from Tecno, ask Sony® this question on twitter "which of the Sony 64mp image sensor is present on the Tecno camon 15 premier"?

When there are hundreds and possibly thousands of these questions flooding in on Sony's tweetfeed, it will hasting Sony's response on this matter, Sony will have no choice but to publicly state which sensor was used on the camon 15 premier, if any Sony image sensor was used at all.

According to WRAITH090 and many others, I have been defaming Tecno. Why not make Tecno famous by making Sony publicly recognising Tecno's achievement of using a Sony 64mp camera lens on their recently launched camon 15 premier. A feat, a stride not even Samsung, Sony, Huawei, Xiaomi, Realme, LG, Oppo or Lenovo is bold enough to archive at this price range...

Let us all ask Sony this question. If possible, make it trend on twitter. For once, use your data to ask this important question.[/s]

Truck load of CRAP!

We're still waiting for the evidence you have against Tecno

#Explain Note 8 with 4 Camera's on SD665

1 Like

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by ZesusHVWritter(m): 8:58am On Jun 08, 2020
A Sony representative who has requested to stay hidden. Told me, except its a public inquisition by at least a considerable number of the public, Sony won't respond to my inquiry as they are not obligated by law or individuals right to respond to individuals inquiry, except if its a case in the cyber court or violation of personal rights.

For the sake of the good of our smartphone industry, for the sake of those who can't.
If you are on twitter tweet this
"which of the @Sony 64mp image sensor is present on the @TECNOMobileNG camon 15 premier"?

Time to show to the world, Nigerians can be united for good.

6 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:02am On Jun 08, 2020
Wraith090:

Truck load of CRAP!

We're still waiting for the evidence you have against Tecno

#Explain Note 8 with 4 Camera's on SD665
The evidence will be useless if Sony 64mp imx686 is what is actually used on the Tecno camon 15 premier.

The only way to be certain of this is to ask this question on twitter "which of the @Sony 64mp image sensor is present on the @TECNOMobileNG camon 15 premier"?

5 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 9:11am On Jun 08, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:
A Sony representative who has requested to stay hidden. Told me, except its a public inquisition by at least a considerable number of the public, Sony won't respond to my inquiry as they are not obligated by law or individuals right to respond to individuals inquiry, except if its a case in the cyber court or violation of personal rights.

For the sake of the good of our smartphone industry, for the sake of those who can't.
If you are on twitter tweet this
"which of the @Sony 64mp image sensor is present on the @TECNOMobileNG camon 15 premier"?

Time to show to the world, Nigerians can be united for good.

It uses the Sony sensor- IMX686

I trust Twitter Ng to rubbish everything

https://techweez.com/2020/03/06/tecno-camon-15-will-be-a-serious-cameraphone-with-its-64mp-sony-camera/

https://techtrendske.co.ke/tecno-camon-15-premier-camera-review/

Go and see the mobile Launch on YouTube where they also said it

Check out the links

1 Like

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 9:16am On Jun 08, 2020
Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 9:18am On Jun 08, 2020
Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 9:18am On Jun 08, 2020
Oya leggo
Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by sexyshola1218: 9:19am On Jun 08, 2020
so reading all been discussed here I believe just OPPO and Samsung are true to value device. Well take it or leave it, OPPO and Samsung are the best devices to sort for.

1 Like

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by 10thElement: 9:19am On Jun 08, 2020
nairaland team should Censorship on on nairaland content creation this will limit Xiaomi from spaming
Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 9:25am On Jun 08, 2020
TECNO Camon 15 made history with a New Guinness World Record

[img]https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/BB12oYmY.img?h=552&w=750&m=6&q=60&u=t&o=f&l=f&x=230&y=75[[/img]

TECNO, a top-tier smartphone brand has successfully added another feather in its cap while making history with a New Guinness World Record. In a recent mobile launch event in Nigeria, themed ‘Magic of the Unseen’ TECNO caught everyone by surprise, with the largest flipbook (2.2 ✕ 2.2 wide printed picture) captured by the lens of TECNO Camon 15.

The largest flipbook displayed at the launch event is a compilation of the largest set of super clear images ever assembled, at almost 5 square meters. This flipbook is one of a kind, with 64 pages in total, and every single page size is 4.676 square meters (2.17*2.15meter), this makes a giant picture of 299.26 square meters in total. Isn't it amazing?

[img]https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/BB12p1u7.img?h=552&w=750&m=6&q=60&u=t&o=f&l=f[/img]

TECNO’s flagship phone, Camon 15 with TAIVOS technology is pushing the boundaries of mobile photography. Its ultra-clear 48 MP Quad camera produces a brilliant high definition picture, even on zooming it to 8 x, every detail is perfectly captured and vividly displayed.

[img]https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/BB12paqf.img?h=552&w=750&m=6&q=60&u=t&o=f&l=f[/img]
On this milestone achievement, General Manager of the brand, Mr. Creek Ma expressed his feelings, “This is just a beginning of setting a new record. TECNO with the history of delivering unprecedented technology to its global users is striving hard to consolidate its position. TECNO has a promising future with a pledge to break more records in days to come.”

TECNO is always committed to bring cutting edge technology and the latest innovation to its valuable customers. TECNO's first online product launch is another breakthrough addition to its most popular Camon series. With the launch of Camon 15 TECNO is all set to take the chunk of Pakistani mobile market as well.

Xiaomi can only dream
But Dreams do come to pass

1 Like

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 9:35am On Jun 08, 2020
sexyshola1218:
so reading all been discussed here I believe just OPPO and Samsung are true to value device. Well take it or leave it, OPPO and Samsung are the best devices to sort for.

before nko
And Realme, Xiaomi devices also have better fees for their Mid Range Devices when compared with many brands that's for sure

Samsung dey do anyhow for the A series though
Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Darlinx01(m): 9:44am On Jun 08, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:
Huawei p40 product detail flaunting the IMX386 50MP camera lens.
A whole huawei used imx386, i wonder when tecno started using latest techs and sensors like d new imx686

2 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 9:45am On Jun 08, 2020
Darlinx01:
A whole huawei used imx386, i wonder when tecno started using latest techs and sensors like d new imx686

They want to change for the better

1 Like

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Darlinx01(m): 9:47am On Jun 08, 2020
aurorae1:

Please please, help us tell them that we need then to start flaunting processors too, and not printing "octa core, octa core" on phone packets...
My people don dey wise up... Infact e don tey...
Ah swr....reminds me of generic smartphones....octa core, octa core...processor no get name

2 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:49am On Jun 08, 2020
Wraith090:

It uses the Sony sensor- IMX686

I trust Twitter Ng to rubbish everything

https://techweez.com/2020/03/06/tecno-camon-15-will-be-a-serious-cameraphone-with-its-64mp-sony-camera/

https://techtrendske.co.ke/tecno-camon-15-premier-camera-review/

Go and see the mobile Launch on YouTube where they also said it

Check out the links
Will definitely check the YouTube links out.
I have checked the 2 links you sent. The bolded is a rumoured post.
The other, does support the claim that sony imx686 64mp was used on the Tecno camon 15 premier. And inquiry has been sent to the owner of this site.

While we are here. Let me ask you this?
Are you here to defend Tecno or to help show that I am just trying to defame Tecno?
Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:54am On Jun 08, 2020
Darlinx01:
I am as surprised as you sir. But luckily we can do something about it.
If Nigerians finds out Tecno lied, we can all move to better brands.
If Nigerians finds out, Tecno actually went that far to bring them such a flagship experience for as little as 100k, then we can all celebrate our homegrown advancement.

Either way, Nigerians win.
So let's join together, and Continue to ask this question

2 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 9:55am On Jun 08, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Will definitely check the YouTube links out.
I have checked the 2 links you sent. The bolded is a rumoured post.
The other, does support the claim that sony imx686 64mp was used on the Tecno camon 15 premier. And inquiry has been sent to the owner of this site.

While we are here. Let me ask you this?
Are you here to defend Tecno or to help show that I am just trying to defame Tecno?

I'm here to help show that your trying to defame Tecno is slanderous and you can face the full wraith090 of justice

If you must call out Tecno do it without lying

Xiaomi is a better device and there are ways to say this with ACTUAL FACTS

1 Like

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:06am On Jun 08, 2020
Wraith090:

I'm here to help show that your trying to defame Tecno is slanderous and you can face the full wraith090 of justice

If you must call out Tecno do it without lying

Xiaomi is a better device and there are ways to say this with ACTUAL FACTS
Good then help tweet this "which of the @Sony 64mp image sensor is present on the @TECNOMobileNG camon 15 premier"?
Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:10am On Jun 08, 2020
One of my reliable sources that was contacted on this matter has in fact. Revealed that the sensor present on the Camon 15 premier is a Samsung sensor. Which I have known for months.
He has given me a go ahead to publicly show is reply. So stick around as I will be doing just that when the right time comes.

But if you want me to send you this evidence, message me on twitter @zesushv with this exact words "show me"
And I will send you a copy of the information I have.

4 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Darlinx01(m): 10:11am On Jun 08, 2020
Wraith090:

They want to change for the better
do u have an idea of how much dis phone will retail for if it truly had dis sensor? Do u knw what feats dis sensor could achieve? If u knw all dis den u'll knw dat sensor is a no go for tecno. Do u even knw how much dat sensor retails for? Dey can use dat sensor yet dey cant implement common type c umidigi uses for a phone below 40k? Yet dey use a processor found in phones retailing below 50k? A sony imx686 sensor on a p35 processor is dat nt stupid nd unecessary? Its almost like giving a primary 5 student senior waec to write. How does it handle the weighty image processing? Its impossible man

8 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 10:19am On Jun 08, 2020
Darlinx01:
do u have an idea of how much dis phone will retail for if it truly had dis sensor? Do u knw what feats dis sensor could achieve? If u knw all dis den u'll knw dat sensor is a no go for tecno. Do u even knw how much dat sensor retails for? Dey can use dat sensor yet dey cant implement common type c umidigi uses for a phone below 40k? Yet dey use a processor found in phones retailing below 50k? A sony imx686 sensor on a p35 processor is dat nt stupid nd unecessary? Its almost like giving a primary 5 student senior waec to write. How does it handle the weighty image processing? Its impossible man

I don't care about what you think

Tecno Camon series use their Camera for their advertisements over the years
It is called "CAMON" for a reason

I'm still waiting for Sony lawsuit

2 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Wraith090: 10:32am On Jun 08, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:
One of my reliable sources that was contacted on this matter has in fact. Revealed that the sensor present on the Camon 15 premier is a Samsung sensor. Which I have known for months.
He has given me a go ahead to publicly show is reply. So stick around as I will be doing just that when the right time comes.

But if you want me to send you this evidence, message me on twitter @zesushv with this exact words "show me"
And I will send you a copy of the information I have.

I've messaged you on Twitter
Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Randerl: 10:52am On Jun 08, 2020
Techno thought we are all stupid.

It is like having a Pentium 1 PC running at 90mhz with a 4GB RAM.

how did you implement a 4GB ram on a Pentium 1@90mhz?
Then someone now says they implemented a 3.6GB HDD swap for virtual memory.

That is bull. Shit

Wraith090:

I don't care about what you think

Tecno Camon series use their Camera for their advertisements over the years
It is called "CAMON" for a reason

I'm still waiting for Sony lawsuit

6 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by nightbuzzer: 11:00am On Jun 08, 2020
skywalker240:
Unlike those other kids from Transsion, you wrote in a mature and detailed way (i admit that)

but the truth is, exorbitant pricing is not the only offence, they sell their phones at higher prices and at the same time milking you in the sense that, there are no updates available for android version, which means they are indirectly telling you to go and get another device with the latest android when the present phone you have refuses to upgrade.

while pixel binning may be possible (you might be correct) but truth is, if we saying all 48mp sensors supports pixel binning then the helio p22 which support 13 + 8 or the helio p35 which support 13 + 13 (nb check mediatek site for confirmations) cant support pixel binning with the Sony IMX 686 therefore i stand with zesushvwritter

there are myraids of shortcomings from this particular brand like deliberately sticking to outdated chipsets, unwilling to follow trends that influence technology advancments i.e NFC, USB Type C, IR Blasters, and most useful sensors

how many times have you used NFC or IR ?
Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by oxygenlove(m): 11:48am On Jun 08, 2020
nightbuzzer:

how many times have you used NFC or IR ?
and what about the simple usb type C...... atleast let them make use of this stuff on their devices.......

2 Likes

Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 08, 2020
Any Hashtag or name...
I really need to follow this...
ZesusHVWritter:

Sir na im dey create thread with my name then attempt to drag me into dubious and ignorant claims oh...

I believe him vex one day for my matter then felt he can do it... Ran to twitter, then to nairaland. Only to have made it worse for Tecno... Now the whole world is aware of the inclusion "Sony" in Tecno's claim... If Sony rejects that claim... Tecno is completely done for.... It will take them forever to even get a single customer... Me..... I will make banners and flyers to publicise Tecno's fraud, then drag Transission along with it...

Edoairways vexed me by saying that nothing I can do will affect Tecno's camon 15series sales, I rebuffed that claim... And took my findings to twitter... Tecno are starring at the pile of their thousands of camon 15series.

WRAITH090 has even angered me more..... It's now a personal interest to me, to ensure Tecno doesn't get away with this.... With the help of you all, Sony will comment on this... I will make it my job to expose every lie that comes out of Transission holdings.
Re: We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:59am On Jun 08, 2020
Wraith090:

I've messaged you on Twitter
As someone else to message me. You are not privileged to have this information.
All you have done thus far is to accuse, discredit and push me to be quiet and apologise, when the criminal in this case is not me.
You have not done me any favors, why should I give you a privileged information?
If want it, ask someone else to get it from me and send to you.

But if you do me this favour by asking this question "which of the @Sony 64mp image sensor is present on the @TECNOMobileNG camon 15 premier"?

Then I will return the favour and send you the information I have on the issue.

Notice to everyone who I have sent this information to
Please do not post it publicly yet, we need a confirmation on the issue from Sony before going all out with our findings.

Remember the tweet line is this

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Facebook Now Helps You Finds Free Wi-fi Network Nearby / I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc / 8 Useful Tips To Make Any Android Phone Battery Last Longer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.