Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,708 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

I Need Help On How Shipping My Items To Nigeria Works - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help On How Shipping My Items To Nigeria Works (500 Views)

I Want To Order From Jumia To Benue State Will I Get My Items? / I Need Help With Shipping My Items From 1688 And Aliexpress / I Have Been Importing For 4 Years But I Don't Hawk My Items - Learn My Secret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On How Shipping My Items To Nigeria Works by Iamalpha1: 11:30am On Jun 07, 2020
Good day to everyone, I'm planning on shipping in my goods from Ali express, but I don't know where the items will be dropped when it gets to Nigeria, please does anyone have any idea on this. I don't wanna lose my goods, I'll appreciate if anyone can tell me where I'll get my goods when it gets to Nigeria from Ali express. Thank you.
Re: I Need Help On How Shipping My Items To Nigeria Works by Gideon283: 11:41am On Jun 07, 2020
How many pieces of goods do you wanna ship?
Re: I Need Help On How Shipping My Items To Nigeria Works by Iamalpha1: 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
10 pieces
Re: I Need Help On How Shipping My Items To Nigeria Works by iwinnie(f): 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
Iamalpha1:
Good day to everyone, I'm planning on shipping in my goods from Ali express, but I don't know where the items will be dropped when it gets to Nigeria, please does anyone have any idea on this. I don't wanna lose my goods, I'll appreciate if anyone can tell me where I'll get my goods when it gets to Nigeria from Ali express. Thank you.

1). You don't have to worry too much as far as you filled your address properly, you'll be contacted from the post office nearest to your address to come for pickup.

2). Make sure have tracking number of your order from the seller, that way you can track/monitor were your goods is at a particular time.
Re: I Need Help On How Shipping My Items To Nigeria Works by Iamalpha1: 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
iwinnie:

1). You don't have to worry too much as far as you filled your address properly, you'll be contacted from the post office nearest to your address to come for pickup.

2). Make sure have tracking number of your order from the seller, that way you can track/monitor were your goods is at a particular time.

Alright thanks alot

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On How Shipping My Items To Nigeria Works by Gideon283: 7:50am On Jun 08, 2020
Iamalpha1:
10 pieces

Use ICOM logistics. Send me pm

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Make Extra Cash Online With Kreate1000 PLR Network. / How Do I Receive A Laptop From Kwara? / New Designer Mens Rubber Shoe Multipurpose. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.