Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,741 members, 7,809,834 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2418 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Blackteeth(m): 9:04pm On Jan 22, 2011
Had to wipe this thread cos I wouldnt have time to kick back at arse kickers like D sense. Am off to my next duty. Have got a life to attend to.
Re: . by eNKe1: 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2011
The truly intelligent man is often always knowledgeable, in his own field and more often beyond.
Re: . by Blackteeth(m): 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2011
enke, in other words you cannot be ''truely'' intelligent without possesssing some great deal of knowledge. Thats what your statement implies. It simply means knowlegde holds supreme.
Re: . by Dsense(m): 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2011
OP.
Why would you waste you time to write all this ?It's completely pointless to me  undecided
I will tell you . . . That Knowledge comes from intellegence . . If you are knowledgeable you must be intellegent.
And you can be intellegent and not knowledgeable . . . This is a logical formula!
Re: . by queensmith: 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2011
this guy still doesnt know the meaning of intelligence-a word i have known since nursery! there is no hope for you!
Re: . by Blackteeth(m): 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2011
D sense, if you say knowlegde comes from intelligence, it means you taught yourself everything you know today. Is that so?
Re: . by Dsense(m): 9:34pm On Jan 22, 2011
^^Yep i definately did but with guidance from ma Parents, teachers and instructors!
Re: . by Blackteeth(m): 9:34pm On Jan 22, 2011
queensmith, please tell me what intelligence means. I will be glad to hear from you right now.
Re: . by Dsense(m): 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2011
Answer this Q . . . If you are not intelligent,then you are _____?
Re: . by Blackteeth(m): 9:39pm On Jan 22, 2011
D sense, so you mean if you were left alone in the forest as an infact, your intelligence would have revealled to you all you know today?
Re: . by Dsense(m): 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2011
^^I don't how to brake it down for you easier than i did.
Answer the question . . . It will solve the prb!
Re: . by Blackteeth(m): 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2011
Ok. let me answer it, If someone is not intelligent, then he is mentally ill. Have you gotten the answer?
Re: . by Dsense(m): 9:50pm On Jan 22, 2011
Exellent man.
So if some one is Mentally ill can he be knowleadeable?
Re: . by Blackteeth(m): 9:57pm On Jan 22, 2011
Intelligence in one word is reasoning, while knowledge in one word is information. Are you saying that reasoning = information?
Re: . by Dsense(m): 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2011
Exactly!
If you studied computer . . .They will tell you that  . .Data+ Computer =information.
The 'Data'' represents ''thinking'' which is absolutely from you or the operator.

And let me tell you something .  .Everybody on this Earth is intellegent . . . .And we use the intellegence or ''reason'' to obtain knowledge.
Hope you have gotten the fact!
Re: . by Blackteeth(m): 10:13pm On Jan 22, 2011
D sense, theres a relationship between intelligence and knowledge. But it doesn't mean that intelligence = knowledge. Consider the people living in the ancient times. Will you say they were less intelligent than the present humans because the had an inferior knowledge then?
Re: . by Blackteeth(m): 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2011
Where is queensmith?!! Am still waiting for your tutorial.
Re: . by Dsense(m): 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2011
^^Listen and read my comments correctly before judging me.
The ancient humans were intelligent and that's why they were able to device so many things which made their life time easy for them .If you read bout these people you would know they were very intelligent and they made use of it.

What i'm telling you is that . . . .Every knoledgeable human is intelligent,But not every intelligent human is knowledgeable!
Hope you will be able to solve this . . . . It's what i' studying  . . ''Philosophy'', So back off! grin
Re: . by Woke4all(m): 10:44pm On Jan 22, 2011
And war broke out between D-sense and Blackteeth trying to prove their intelligency catch babes who loves intelligent guys

THREAD LOCKED
grin
Re: . by ayuzee(m): 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2011
knowledge is power.
Re: . by Blackteeth(m): 10:52pm On Jan 22, 2011
D sense, now you are talking!! Since an intelligent man must not necessarily be knowledgeable, it means that they are two different things.
Re: . by Blackteeth(m): 10:55pm On Jan 22, 2011
@woke4all. No one is fighting any war or trying to prove intelligent to any ugly faceless woman.
Re: . by Dsense(m): 11:02pm On Jan 22, 2011
^^^Olodo ni eee chai  angry grin
I said Knowledge is under intelligence.
Which means intelligence points at every fact that knowledge points at,But not all the facts intelligence points at that the knowledge points at!!! . . . . I know this might be a lil hard to understand.
Another example. . .Is like saying ''Every human is animal,But not every animal is human''
WHile ''Animal'' represents intelligents. and ''Human'' represents knowledge.
Re: . by Blackteeth(m): 11:14pm On Jan 22, 2011
D sense, is knowlegde = intelligence in meaning? NO or YES
Re: . by 190: 11:17pm On Jan 22, 2011
Everyone open to your Modern Biology

Chapter 3 page 419

Today's topic is Knowledge is intelligence
Re: . by Dsense(m): 11:19pm On Jan 22, 2011
Yes!! . . .Vice and versa!!
Means . . .A knowledgeable is intelligent and an intelligent is Knowledgeagle!!!
Re: . by philip0906(m): 11:23pm On Jan 22, 2011
D-sense and Blackteeth don turn romance thread in2 tutorial class. . .
Re: . by Dsense(m): 11:28pm On Jan 22, 2011
^^Mr philippine . .what is it grin
Re: . by Blackteeth(m): 11:34pm On Jan 22, 2011
D sense, Of course a knowledgeable is intelligent, but an intelligent is not a knowledgeable please!!!
Re: . by Blackteeth(m): 11:38pm On Jan 22, 2011
D sense I think you have just contradicted yourself saying that intelligence is knowledge, but you said the opposite before go back and check well.
Re: . by 190: 11:42pm On Jan 22, 2011
Black teeth

God 4give me But where you born with a black set of teeth

Just wondering undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 22, 2011
Woke4all:

And war broke out between D-sense and  Blackteeth trying to prove their intelligency catch babes who loves intelligent guys  

THREAD LOCKED
grin

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cheating Men! / Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? / Caught In The ACT!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.