Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Head To Head: Itel P36 Pro Vs Lenovo K5 Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Head To Head: Itel P36 Pro Vs Lenovo K5 Pro (1452 Views)

Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch / Lenovo K5 Pro Review / Why Nobody Is Talking About Lenovo K5 Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Head To Head: Itel P36 Pro Vs Lenovo K5 Pro by BlueBanana: 12:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
So two days ago, Itel p36 pro, the latest installment of the P series was launched in Nigeria by smartphone company, Itel. Ever since then the phone has gained alot of attention and appraisals.

Here, we will compare the Itel p36 pro with Lenovo K5 pro. A low budget smartphone king.

Without much ado, Let's quickly dive into our comparison.

BATTERY
Lenovo K5 pro Battery:
the Lenovo K5 Pro has a 4050mAh battery. It also has a quick charge 2.0 on with a USB Type-C port to charge from.

Itel p36 pro Battery:
The Itel p36 pro has a 5000mAh battery, however it doesn't have a quick charge technology neither does it charge from a USB Type-C port. This implies that the 5000mAh battery will take longer time to charge.

PROCESSOR
Lenovo k5 pro:
The Lenovo k5 pro makes use of Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor with the help of the Adreno 509 GPU munching graphics.

Itel P36 pro:
The Itel P36 pro Makes use of Spreadtrum UniSoC SC9863A and Gpu graphics processor PowerVR GE8322 which is honestly very inferior to the Snapdragon and Andreno

RAM and OS
Lenovo K5 pro:
4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage. It runs on the Android 8.1 Oreo..

Itel p36 pro:
2GB RAM with 32GB internal storage. it runs on Android 10

CAMERA
Lenovo K5 pro:
K5 pro has dual main camera of 16 MP and 5 MP, and a dual selfie camera of 16MP and 5MP

Itel p36 pro:
The p36 pro claims to have dual rear cameras, however, they didn't specify the Megapixels of the second camera. The one they specified is the 13MP. It has a selfie camera of 8MP.

PRICE
Here is where things get interesting, the K5 pro costs exactly N40,000 while the Itel p36 pro is on sale for N43,000. Pretty overpriced if you ask me What do you think?

NB: This comparison was done to draw the attention of prospective Itel P36 pro buyers and other low budget costumers who feel that there isn't any good phone in the market for them.

1 Like

Re: Head To Head: Itel P36 Pro Vs Lenovo K5 Pro by thesolutions(m): 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
BlueBanana:
So two days ago, Itel p36 pro, the latest installment of the P series was launched in Nigeria by smartphone company, Itel. Ever since then the phone has gained alot of attention and appraisals.

Here, we will compare the Itel p36 pro with Lenovo K5 pro. A low budget smartphone king.

Without much ado, Let's quickly dive into our comparison.

BATTERY
Lenovo K5 pro Battery:
the Lenovo K5 Pro has a 4050mAh battery. It also has a quick charge 2.0 on with a USB Type-C port to charge from.

Itel p36 pro Battery:
The Itel p36 pro has a 5000mAh battery, however it doesn't have a quick charge technology neither does it charge from a USB Type-C port. This implies that the 5000mAh battery will take longer time to charge.

PROCESSOR
Lenovo k5 pro:
The Lenovo k5 pro makes use of Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor with the help of the Adreno 509 GPU munching graphics.

Itel P36 pro:
The Itel P36 pro Makes use of Spreadtrum UniSoC SC9863A and Gpu graphics processor PowerVR GE8322 which is honestly very inferior to the Snapdragon and Andreno

RAM and OS
Lenovo K5 pro:
4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage. It runs on the Android 8.1 Oreo..

Itel p36 pro:
2GB RAM with 32GB internal storage. it runs on Android 10

CAMERA
Lenovo K5 pro:
K5 pro has dual main camera of 16 MP and 5 MP, and a dual selfie camera of 16MP and 5MP

Itel p36 pro:
The p36 pro claims to have dual rear cameras, however, they didn't specify the Megapixels of the second camera. The one they specified is the 13MP. It has a selfie camera of 8MP.

PRICE
Here is where things get interesting, the K5 pro costs exactly N40,000 while the Itel p36 pro is on sale for N43,000. Pretty overpriced if you ask me What do you think?

Lenovo k5 all the way. But why are they not working on upgrade to a higher android os. With android 8.1, it is like me going back to my infinix note 4
Re: Head To Head: Itel P36 Pro Vs Lenovo K5 Pro by hardeycute(m): 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
You want to kill yourself abi. Itel of all phones

cc ItyP
Re: Head To Head: Itel P36 Pro Vs Lenovo K5 Pro by BlueBanana: 12:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
thesolutions:

Lenovo k5 all the way. But why are they not working on upgrade to a higher android os. With android 8.1, it is like me going back to my infinix note 4
Yea, that's the only turn off about the k5 pro. It's still the king of budget phone, even after 2 years

2 Likes

Re: Head To Head: Itel P36 Pro Vs Lenovo K5 Pro by chariisGRACE(m): 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
thesolutions:

K5 pro to IN4 anytime anyday twice on Sunday.
Re: Head To Head: Itel P36 Pro Vs Lenovo K5 Pro by Darthvader93: 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
Itel na trash
Re: Head To Head: Itel P36 Pro Vs Lenovo K5 Pro by Randerl: 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
in the tech world,

Lenovo is not a mate with Transsion talkless of Itel.

Ask IBM.
Ask Google.

Lenovo k series will buy Transsion seperately, then go ahead to buy itel, infinix plus tecno.

With the remaining change, Lenovo will payoff every reviewer, bloggers, markerters and yesmen connected to Transsion.
Re: Head To Head: Itel P36 Pro Vs Lenovo K5 Pro by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
I can't even buy any Itel phone, Talk more of buying it for 43k.

Shitty stuffsgrin

Re: Head To Head: Itel P36 Pro Vs Lenovo K5 Pro by Samyd18: 3:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
you want to chop ban ABI op
Re: Head To Head: Itel P36 Pro Vs Lenovo K5 Pro by sunshineV(f): 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
you should only compare itel with itel
Re: Head To Head: Itel P36 Pro Vs Lenovo K5 Pro by ityP(m): 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
hardeycute:
You want to kill yourself abi. Itel of all phones

cc ItyP

Just imagine the insult. Comparing my treasured Lenovo k5 pro with an itel device. Chai. Na lack of updates cause this nonsense grin grin grin
Re: Head To Head: Itel P36 Pro Vs Lenovo K5 Pro by ityP(m): 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
BlueBanana:

Yea, that's the only turn off about the k5 pro. It's still the king of budget phone, even after 2 years

You no lie at all. Dem try for this phone no be small. The Bleep up i made was getting the 6 GB ram version. Now to change phone no even dey hungry me; still as fast as ever. Na lack of updates wan spoil am small
Re: Head To Head: Itel P36 Pro Vs Lenovo K5 Pro by witnezHD(m): 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
43k itel...?chai
Re: Head To Head: Itel P36 Pro Vs Lenovo K5 Pro by BlueBanana: 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
sunshineV:
you should only compare itel with itel
The comparison was made to draw the attention of prospective Itel buyers to a better and cheaper k5 pro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Head To Head: Itel P36 Pro Vs Lenovo K5 Pro by Tandriod(m): 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
OP... I will advise u to change ur weed dealer.. How will u be comparing Lenovo k5pro with itel... U fall my hand ó.... Maybe u don't know the k5pro has the same processor with Nokia x6, 7.1, HTC u12life, Motorola Z3 play, etc.... Even the most recent tecno flagship phone can't stand near k5pro.... Apart from being stuck at Android 8.1.....the phone is still a worthy mid-ranger any day anytime..... U dey compare snapdragon with spreadtrum... U no even mention mtk G series... I use the 6gb-128gb variant, even with the almost stock android 8.1 version in it,, the phone is smooth and handle HD games with zero lags(check the screenshot for list games I play on my k5pro)...... I don't even think itel will ever produce a phone with 3gb ram not to talk of 6gb...no be by teardrop screen and inbuilt power station called battery that will take entire day to charge.......OP take time o... Make I no bite u for ear next time

Re: Head To Head: Itel P36 Pro Vs Lenovo K5 Pro by BlueBanana: 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
ityP:

Just imagine the insult. Comparing my treasured Lenovo k5 pro with an itel device. Chai. Na lack of updates cause this nonsense grin grin grin
; D grin grin
Lol, Baba I did the comparison to draw people who want to buy the P36 pro to the cheaper and better Lenovo K5 pro

1 Like

Re: Head To Head: Itel P36 Pro Vs Lenovo K5 Pro by BlueBanana: 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
Tandriod:
OP... I will advise u to change ur weed dealer.. How will u be comparing Lenovo k5pro with itel... U fall my hand ó.... Maybe u don't know the k5pro has the same processor with Nokia x6, 7.1, HTC u12life, Motorola Z3 play, etc.... Even the most recent tecno flagship phone can't stand near k5pro.... Apart from being stuck at Android 8.1.....the phone is still a worthy mid-ranger any day anytime..... U dey compare snapdragon with spreadtrum... U no even mention mtk G series... I use the 6gb-128gb variant, even with the almost stock android 8.1 version in it,, the phone is smooth and handle HD games with zero lags(check the screenshot for list games I play on my k5pro)...... I don't even think itel will ever produce a phone with 3gb ram not to talk of 6gb...no be by teardrop screen and inbuilt power station called battery that will take entire day to charge.......OP take time o... Make I no bite u for ear next time
True that. The k5 pro is still the best under N40k in the market, even today. The comparison was more of an eye opener, for I prospective itel buyers to see that there is a better and cheaper device in the market.
Re: Head To Head: Itel P36 Pro Vs Lenovo K5 Pro by MrBONE2(m): 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
BlueBanana:

; D grin grin
Lol, Baba I did the comparison to draw people who want to buy the P36 pro to the cheaper and better Lenovo K5 pro
Noted grin

1 Like

Re: Head To Head: Itel P36 Pro Vs Lenovo K5 Pro by ityP(m): 9:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
BlueBanana:

; D grin grin

Lol. In that case, you're doing well grin

1 Like

Re: Head To Head: Itel P36 Pro Vs Lenovo K5 Pro by ityP(m): 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
Tandriod:

Aswear. This phone maketh sense. Lenovo should start focusing on updates. If they provided even android 9 for this phone eh, over make sense for worry am. One of the best budget phones till tbvh
Re: Head To Head: Itel P36 Pro Vs Lenovo K5 Pro by Drevidia(m): 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
ityP:

Aswear. This phone maketh sense. Lenovo should start focusing on updates. If they provided even android 9 for this phone eh, over make sense for worry am. One of the best budget phones till tbvh
Spot on bro. They just need to start giving updates. Lenovo devices are really Gooood

1 Like

Re: Head To Head: Itel P36 Pro Vs Lenovo K5 Pro by Tandriod(m): 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
BlueBanana:

True that. The k5 pro is still the best under N40k in the market, even today. The comparison was more of an eye opener, for I prospective itel buyers to see that there is a better and cheaper device in the market.
OK.. Now I get.... U Sabi better thing.... Make itel put android 25 on their transformer phone.. It cant be fluid like the version 8 on k5pro.....

(1) (Reply)

Oppo A93 Or Oppo A92 Or Huawei Y9s / Wadja User: Please Help! / Mtn Mail Sync

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.