Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Unprofessional Motivational Speaker: Silence Sound Of Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unprofessional Motivational Speaker: Silence Sound Of Ex (184 Views)

70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker / Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M / See Pre-wedding Photos Of Ex-bowen University Course Mates As They Turn Soulmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unprofessional Motivational Speaker: Silence Sound Of Ex by vegafbs: 1:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
“Don’t settle for less,” “I’m better off without you,” “I like the woman I’m becoming.” Do these statements make silent sounds? Many of us have come across quotes like this on social media stories (Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook) and so on. Whenever we see quotes like this, the first thing that comes to our minds is that the individual (unprofessional motivational speaker) who posted it just got out of a relationship doldrum.

It all seems funny that after a break-up, most people try to prove that they’re over their exes by being unprofessional motivational speaker (s) churning out quotes like the ones above or memes aimed at making their exes feel uncomfortable. A vivid instance, a girl who just got out of a relationship with a very stingy guy may regularly brandish her stories with memes condemning stingy guys on her WhatsApp status, hoping her ex will see it and feel bad. Or a girl who just got out of a relationship with a guy who constantly ignored her may start posting motivational quotes like “Don’t force yourself on anybody”, “don’t be with someone who never valued you”, “don’t stay where you are not wanted” etc immediately after the breakup. However, this a new twist to our life as humans. In the past, a lover search for a dictionary to learn vocabularies and wise words to use in winning the heart of a lady but the reality now is the lady (unprofessional motivational speaker) search for quotes to announce an end to a relationship.

If you really want to give your ex the impression that you’re over them, posting memes and motivational quotes are not the way. The best way to do that is to act as if nothing happened, and that should also reflect in what you post on your WhatsApp status or anywhere else. By the way who invited such a habit, if I may ask? Go ahead and share normal stuff on your stories, don’t add up to being motivational speaker, an unprofessional one for that matter by posting anything relating to breakups or relationships. When you constantly post motivational quotes after a breakup, it gives your ex the impression that you’re still thinking about them and that you’re still hurt. But when you act like nothing happened, I think it makes your ex wonder if they ever meant anything to you. Source: https://theupdates.net/unprofessional-motivational-speaker-silence-sound-of-ex/

Re: Unprofessional Motivational Speaker: Silence Sound Of Ex by Cutefergieee: 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ok
Re: Unprofessional Motivational Speaker: Silence Sound Of Ex by paulolee(m): 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
kk

(1) (Reply)

Many Children / Please Advice / PDP Inaugurates Edo Governorship National Campaign Council Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.