Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,124 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

The Little Igbo Boy And His Business that gives him money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Little Igbo Boy And His Business that gives him money (1136 Views)

Sugarcane Seller Using POS For His Business - Photos / Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? / Couple Donate N1m To Man Who Lost His Business To Onitsha Fire (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Little Igbo Boy And His Business that gives him money by heniford2: 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
This little boy of Anambra use to make nothing less than 3k every day by just doing this he saw how difficult it is for people crossing the road,

they usually encounter before crossing the gutter to the next road so he fixed this wood road paddle for people to use and make's money from it, he charges 20naira per cross and at the end of the day he makes close to three (3) thousand naira everyday a boy of 15years in Awaka Anambra state.grin

1 Like

Re: The Little Igbo Boy And His Business that gives him money by Bilabong(m): 2:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
See bad idea.

Meanwhile him dey inside gutter.. grin

1 Like

Re: The Little Igbo Boy And His Business that gives him money by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 07, 2020
See smart brain.
But, I hope he goes to school too.

It's really risky. There should be pedestrian bridge for people to use.

1 Like

Re: The Little Igbo Boy And His Business that gives him money by SirMichael1: 3:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
Those people aren't only paying to only cross the road, the boy is charging them for the failure to look up and see something. Pretty sure if a girl walks accros with mini skirt, he charge her less. He's a smart kid indeed.

1 Like

Re: The Little Igbo Boy And His Business that gives him money by lilyheaven: 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
sassysure:
See smart brain.

I'm sure they have one, Nigerians like fast faster fastest grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Little Igbo Boy And His Business that gives him money by heniford2: 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
sassysure:
See smart brain.

school has not started so the young boy Its making some cheap money everyday grin smartness
Re: The Little Igbo Boy And His Business that gives him money by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
heniford2:
school has not started so the young boy Its making some cheap money everyday grin smartness

He will go places I swear cheesy

I love genius mind like that
Re: The Little Igbo Boy And His Business that gives him money by Crochet: 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
Igbos are very creative, nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Little Igbo Boy And His Business that gives him money by Galacious1: 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
Smart guy

1 Like

Re: The Little Igbo Boy And His Business that gives him money by heniford2: 7:20am On Jun 08, 2020
Crochet:
Igbos are very creative, nice one
so creative
Re: The Little Igbo Boy And His Business that gives him money by Joshater(m): 9:14am On Jun 08, 2020
Regina.... �. If you refuse to issue him money, he'll carry his wood..

3 Likes

Re: The Little Igbo Boy And His Business that gives him money by ConnectedMan: 11:19am On Jun 08, 2020
The boy don get him own toll gate. Tinubu come and see how you started o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Little Igbo Boy And His Business that gives him money by NNAMDIII(m): 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
Joshater:
Regina.... �. If you refuse to issue him money, he'll carry his wood..
guy I don call you tire but your line is always switched off, hope say them never mamsa your PRC? No go blow ofe oo

2 Likes

Re: The Little Igbo Boy And His Business that gives him money by OBTMOS(m): 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
You make money When you provide a solution to a problem.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get High Gb With Small Cash Datapanel For All Network, Glo 7gb 2000, / Forex: Gambling Or Business? / The Crookedness Of Shiptonaija/shoptomydoor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.