Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:48 PM

Paralysed Man Helped Up By His Friends To Kiss His Wife On Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Paralysed Man Helped Up By His Friends To Kiss His Wife On Wedding Day (877 Views)

Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex / Woman Paralysed After Falling Off Bed During Lovemaking, Sues Bed Company In UK / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paralysed Man Helped Up By His Friends To Kiss His Wife On Wedding Day by joseph6071: 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
How many people can boast of friends like this man. They helped him stand up to kiss his wife on his wedding day as he is paralysed.

SEE VIDEO: https://www.musictori.com/2020/06/paralysed-man-helped-up-by-his-friends.html

Re: Paralysed Man Helped Up By His Friends To Kiss His Wife On Wedding Day by Vision4God: 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
God bless their home
Re: Paralysed Man Helped Up By His Friends To Kiss His Wife On Wedding Day by Vyzz: 4:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
Awwwwwn

CODE
Re: Paralysed Man Helped Up By His Friends To Kiss His Wife On Wedding Day by agbonkamen(f): 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
Real friends
Re: Paralysed Man Helped Up By His Friends To Kiss His Wife On Wedding Day by joseph6071: 6:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
agbonkamen:
Real friends

My friends no good reach like this
Re: Paralysed Man Helped Up By His Friends To Kiss His Wife On Wedding Day by agbonkamen(f): 6:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
joseph6071:

My friends no good reach like this
I understand wella grin
Re: Paralysed Man Helped Up By His Friends To Kiss His Wife On Wedding Day by paulolee(m): 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
wow..DTS nice and she's such a rear type, dts if she truly loves him because that man looks like who gat cash...congrats to them
Re: Paralysed Man Helped Up By His Friends To Kiss His Wife On Wedding Day by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
True friends with purpose.
Re: Paralysed Man Helped Up By His Friends To Kiss His Wife On Wedding Day by Vickho6(m): 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
Friend indeed
Re: Paralysed Man Helped Up By His Friends To Kiss His Wife On Wedding Day by illicit(m): 8:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
Will they help him in bed?

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed / See The Hairstyle This Guy did For Christmas / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.