Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) (49918 Views)

Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 / 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 / Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Read baby girl!

Think before you speak. Read before you think

Reading brings us unknown friends

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies . . . The woman or baby girl who never reads lives only one.

Reading is a discount ticket to everywhere

Make i light my last tie for the evening. There is always light and fire at the end of our weed.
Weed is dangerous. Take note boy cheesy
Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Kigame is the face of New Leadership in Africa innovative and abreast with the current realities of the 21st Century.

Kudos cool
Tell them pls

1 Like

Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
Edyice:
While abokis has destroy Nigeria grin
herdsmen abi na bokoharam still killed many in taraba early hours of yesterday and today. Is that news?
Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by iswallker(m): 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
afroniger:
But many Nigerians don't even believe we have COVID-19 in the country so even if the government buys the same Robots they will call it a waste of money, an avenue to loot funds, or audio. undecided

Did Rwanda buy these ones - you can't read but you want to comment
Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by NiklauseFred(m): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Read baby girl!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies . . . The woman or baby girl who never reads lives only one.

Make i light my last tie for the evening. There is always light and fire at the end of our weed.

The babe right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by porthouse7(f): 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Read baby girl!

savage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by Sunnyja: 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
afroniger:
But many Nigerians don't even believe we have COVID-19 in the country so even if the government buys the same Robots they will call it a waste of money, an avenue to loot funds, or audio. undecided
I can assure you the robots and their parts will be looted here if they eventually find their way here.
Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ok oh

Our own is just to be declaring LOCKDOWNS upandan

Stinking leaders.
Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by LabDNA: 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
Does anyone notice how those names sound Igbo? grin
Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
visijo:
Where do our pictures go when we delete them? ���
unrelated but the answer is no where... Delete is like "replace" a way of telling ur phone to remove a file from viewing and declare that a space is open and you can place something on top if you like.... As far as nothing has been put in place of the deleted file it can still be recovered

1 Like

Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by lookingfly: 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
afroniger:
how many pictures or video of COVID-19 patients in isolation centers have you seen in Nigeria? The last video that surfaced was an empty isolation center in kano which was yet to be completed but Kano state government said that same isolation center is already filled with over 800 people. Think man!
Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by iammolise(m): 11:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
At least shouldn't the govt make moves like this to assist in this fight against covid19, is this not bubu's mate pulling great stunts so far... When Trump said "shit hole" he was categorical it's Nigeria.

In other notes;
When I see robots in movies I'm trilled and I imagine real life ones... But then I see real life ones and I'm like Wahhh! undecided
Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by abvictory: 12:27am On Jun 08, 2020
Unfortunately, ours is to keep borrowing money from all countries and banks without accounting for it. [s]Fortunately for us as a country, ther is no corruption anymore and am happy for that.[/s]
Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by Awaja(m): 1:33am On Jun 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Read baby girl!

Onye afia
Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by bishopmc(m): 1:37am On Jun 08, 2020
Cant be compared with the way we fights the virus here..
Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by Nobody: 3:34am On Jun 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
If it's by Robots, Covid-19 will not be in The IS, UK, China, South Korea, Japan ,etc..

It's not by Robot!!!

Except The LORD watches over a House, The Watch men Watch but in Vain..

Tz is a Perfect Example on How Nations should Attend to things as these

Humans are naturally Stubborn so The KING of Kings allows us to keep going in Circle, until we Return to HIM
You need help bro. Please stop derailing the threads ahn.
Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by Nobody: 3:35am On Jun 08, 2020
thariodamaniac:

unrelated but the answer is no where... Delete is like "replace" a way of telling ur phone to remove a file from viewing and declare that a space is open and you can place something on top if you like.... As far as nothing has been put in place of the deleted file it can still be recovered
Very true. The memory isn't manually wiped it is declared free.
Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by Nobody: 3:39am On Jun 08, 2020
NOwazobia:
All these nairaland stupid mods think they can bully me by banning me? You don't bleeping bully me in a place that doesn't contribute to my feeding nor my finance, ediots. I am just here to catch fun, when you ban me is either i get the Bleep out of this bleeping forum or i simply activate another account. I won't change my normal narrative because of some bleeping mods who leave and work in a none define environment. Nonsense.
Calm down. They might ban you again you know as them take be.
Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by Tillatalk: 7:10am On Jun 08, 2020
they will say Nigeria is giant of Africa but nothing giant about our country
Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:13am On Jun 08, 2020
fairfora:
What a forward-thinking country. With the way they're going, I see them competing with BRICS member countries in development
CAn the ROBoT tweRK?
Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by Mosco100(m): 7:32am On Jun 08, 2020
Those ones are female robots.
Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by Ayobami7(m): 8:07am On Jun 08, 2020
nice one
Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 08, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
CAn the ROBoT tweRK?
lol. Funny
Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
If it's by Robots, Covid-19 will not be in The IS, UK, China, South Korea, Japan ,etc..

It's not by Robot!!!

Except The LORD watches over a House, The Watch men Watch but in Vain..

Tz is a Perfect Example on How Nations should Attend to things as these

Humans are naturally Stubborn so The KING of Kings allows us to keep going in Circle, until we Return to HIM

So the lord watch his people die? slowpoke
Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by paix(m): 10:48am On Jun 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Read baby girl!

You displayed a sense of maturity in your response. Unlike those that are conceived with vulgarity.
Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by Horus(m): 10:53am On Jun 08, 2020
High-tech robots developed in Kigali, Rwanda

Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by gistsmill04: 8:18am On Jun 09, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Harmattan: Two Friends Die In Jos From Charcoal Smoke (Photos) / Mologic invents A 10-Minute Coronavirus Antibody Test, Costs $1 / UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.