Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) (49910 Views)

Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates Additional ₦3.3 Billion To Fight COVID-19 / 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 / Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by magzey: 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
Small countries with right thinking citizens always got it right when it come to development. But in Naija Tribalism ,political difference and Religious bigotry have become the talk of the century. May God have mercy on us.

1 Like

Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by betterpikinn: 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
NOwazobia:
All these nairaland stupid mods think they can bully me by banning me? You don't bleeping bully me in a place that doesn't contribute to my feeding nor my finance, ediots. I am just here to catch fun, when you ban me is either i get the Bleep out of this bleeping forum or i simply activate another account. I won't change my normal narrative because of some bleeping mods who leave and work in a none define environment. Nonsense.
Your just wasting your time.
Nairaland is not your father land. If you don't like the mode operations here, get the fk out.

2 Likes

Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sweeetheart:
Angel that place me in Nigeria boarder really don't feel for me

this useless country aboki don spoil finished with their nepotism and illiteracy

hopeless and useless country of hypocrites and foolish citizens

Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by sagna112(m): 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
betterpikinn:

Your just wasting your time.
Nairaland is not your father land. If you don't like the mode operations here, get the fk out.

chaii...

2 Likes

Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by ntyce(m): 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
fairfora:
What a forward-thinking country. With the way they're going, I see them competing with BRICS member countries in development

Lol, BRICS member cos of robots that were dashed.

Even countries that developed robots are not even members of BRICS yet.
Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by betterpikinn: 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2020
NOwazobia:
i no is your father's land. Idiot.
I promise you another ban as soon as possible.

O
L
O
R
I
B
U
R
U
K
U
Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by darams4all(m): 7:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
You be mumu. You no dey read? The robots were donated by the United Nations arm
Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by apexx7640: 7:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by NOwazobia: 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
betterpikinn:

I promise you another ban as soon as possible.

O
L
O
R
I
B
U
R
U
K
U
i am already shivery, someone should please getting me something hot, this foolish man is threatening me with ban as if i am going to prison after this. You don't bleeping threaten me with ban cause i have absolutely nothing to lose. I am not like you mumu.
Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by darams4all(m): 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
Our leaders are only interested in sex dol robots
Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by titu123: 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG full form) is an online multiplayer battle royale game developed and published by PUBG Corporation, a subsidiary of South Korean video game company Bluehole. source UPSC study
Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by Coldie(m): 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
fairfora:
What a forward-thinking country. With the way they're going, I see them competing with BRICS member countries in development
They did nothing here. Even the robots were donated by the UN.

Theres nothing spectacular in receiving donated robots.
Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 7:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
We will soon inport it.
Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by chukasson(m): 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Kigame is the face of New Leadership in Africa innovative and abreast with the current realities of the 21st Century.

Kudos cool
I de fear dis ur name o......XXLMANDINGO...U go good 4DAT tin well well o
Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by olattech: 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
Olattech: How To Browse The Internet For Free Using This.... https://olattech..com/2020/06/how-to-browse-internet-for-free-using.html
Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by betterpikinn: 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
NOwazobia:
i am already shivery, someone should please getting me something hot, I AM A foolish man AND threatening MYSELF with ban as if i am going to prison after this. I don't bleeping threaten me with ban cause i have absolutely SOMETHING to lose. YOU ARE not like me, ME mumu.
Definitely d.o.lt.
Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by XXLMANDIGO: 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
Bro I no lie o. Na God's gift & I am proud of my 10" Mandigo tongue

chukasson:

I de fear dis ur name o......XXLMANDINGO...U go good 4DAT tin well well o

1 Like

Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
please can robots be infected of covid-19 ?
if yes, why and how ?
if no, why and how ?
Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by Chronicgenius: 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Read baby girl!

Think before you speak. Read before you think

Reading brings us unknown friends

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies . . . The woman or baby girl who never reads lives only one.

Reading is a discount ticket to everywhere

Make i light my last tie for the evening. There is always light and fire at the end of our weed.

Dammmn niggar

I just so much like your style grin grin[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by MoIbrahim: 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
NOwazobia:
All these nairaland stupid mods think they can bully me by banning me? You don't bleeping bully me in a place that doesn't contribute to my feeding nor my finance, ediots. I am just here to catch fun, when you ban me is either i get the Bleep out of this bleeping forum or i simply activate another account. I won't change my normal narrative because of some bleeping mods who leave and work in a none define environment. Nonsense.
Wetin hot na? Calm down bro
Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by Felix6: 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
Just see how Young and smart their ministers are looking.
Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
ntyce:

Lol, BRICS member cos of robots that were dashed.

Even countries that developed robots are not even members of BRICS yet.
not only about robots. A colleague of mine just took up a job as a doctor in that country in February. The country is fast developing. Many more doctors are relocating there as we speak. It wouldn't be a bad idea if we were aldo dashed something as useful as the robots too...or do you think we're bigger than that?
Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
WoundedLamb:

The robots were donated to them by the UN. Just wondering why Nigeria didn't get any.
Thank you very much for your logical reasoning. I wonder why someone would be making comments in a disparaging manner. Do you think Nigeria deserves one? We were never viewed as a forward-thinking country because of the way our government behaves. Go to Rwanda and see development. Youd marvel. UN and other international organisations know us more than we think we know ourselves. What would you think of a government who once planned to give out part of a recovered Abacha loot to a man called bagudu, who once couriered same money to USA for Abacha? In my opinion, we dont deserve such gift, considering the atrocities and perpetual lies this government had perpetrated since conception. No serious-minded entity would want to consider us for such.
Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by Obsession4u: 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
Lol I just wanna hope buhari has seen this video yet
Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
Coldie:

They did nothing here. Even the robots were donated by the UN.

Theres nothing spectacular in receiving donated robots.
Nothing spectacular...but have you wondered why we didnt get one in spite of the high covid-19 cases when compared with that of Rwanda? They know countries who are serious and those who are not. If i should tell you lots of mess surrounding the covid-19 in Nigeria and its management, you'd be cursing our leaders as you wake up each day.
Re: Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
NOwazobia:
Pele. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Harmattan: Two Friends Die In Jos From Charcoal Smoke (Photos) / UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M / My Girlfriends Have Left Me Because I Have Erectile Dysfunction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.