Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

7 Miracles You Will Never Have Believed if Not As It Was Filmed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Miracles You Will Never Have Believed if Not As It Was Filmed (273 Views)

Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It / “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu / Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need to Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Miracles You Will Never Have Believed if Not As It Was Filmed by Auduambless(m): 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
Can you still remember what Jesus Christ said? That If you believe in him, you will do even greater works than he did...

In this video video you will see drastic miracles that you may never believed if you were to be told

Take a tour, and appreciate God for Giving men such power

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNf3Q_iorOw

(1) (Reply)

"My Muslim Mum Wants Me To Dump My Non Muslim Boyfriend" / Question: "What Does It Mean That God Makes Our Feet Like The Feet Of A Deer? / Pastor Sean Pinder Morning Prayer August 13 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.