Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

I'm In Need Of Shipping Company That Ships From Nigeria To Europe - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm In Need Of Shipping Company That Ships From Nigeria To Europe (707 Views)

Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others / Cargo Company That Ships From Nigeria To Namibia / Good Reliable Company That Ships From China To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Need Of Shipping Company That Ships From Nigeria To Europe by glowskillz: 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
I am looking for a shipping company that can ship from Nigeria to Europe. Especially UK, France and Germany.

Please if you know any, kindly point me to them

Thanks.
Re: I'm In Need Of Shipping Company That Ships From Nigeria To Europe by Kendumazy(m): 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
glowskillz:
I am looking for a shipping company that can ship from Nigeria to Europe. Especially UK, France and Germany.

Please if you know any, kindly point me to them

Thanks.

We can do that for you. Kindly reach me on whatsapp 09090287555.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Need Of Shipping Company That Ships From Nigeria To Europe by boajay: 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
Contact send box
Re: I'm In Need Of Shipping Company That Ships From Nigeria To Europe by glowskillz: 6:49am On Jun 08, 2020
boajay:
Contact send box
How do you contact Send Box
Re: I'm In Need Of Shipping Company That Ships From Nigeria To Europe by ogalawyer(m): 10:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
This guy, so you think you can scam my sister and go Scot free? I go find you and I'll deal with you seriously, because I was the one that refered her to nairaland. I will do whatever it takes to find you so you can know that it's not everyone you scam. Just prepare for your doomsday!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SUPERLIFE :world Of Wealth.... / Training Training Training Learn How To Make Yoghurts And Juices For Free / We Are Taking Orders!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.