Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) (38749 Views)

Ondo Commissioner Alleges Forgery Of Akeredolu’s Signature On Official Document / NBA Names Building In Honour Of Akeredolu, Chief Solanke (Photos) / APC Lifts Suspension Of Akeredolu, Amosun, Okorocha, Usani Uguru, Osita Okechukw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by phemmizjay(m): 10:35am On Jun 08, 2020
0lawale20:
I stay in Ondo state and I do not think Aketi is worthy of second term.He isn't as stellar as portrayed in the media
Bros i wonder, na we wey dey ondo state know, nothing special abt him

2 Likes

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Beautifulminde3: 10:36am On Jun 08, 2020
Abia

1 Like

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by bidez(m): 10:37am On Jun 08, 2020
PVision2020:

If their Governors did half of what Aketi did, they won't be flooding our lands like pest and refugees. But they are less concerned about happenings in their state, they'll rather wail on Lagos/SW matter.
yinmu!!!
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Beautifulminde3: 10:39am On Jun 08, 2020
[quote author=Burgerlomo post=90436627][/quote]

Abia kerosene governor's projects

1 Like

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by pjhyde: 10:39am On Jun 08, 2020
Lisaint:
After increasing everything he met on ground

Well all understand the politics he trying to play by reducing owo fees.

I was in Akoko during is election in 2017.
And I know how much they use In buying each vote for him.

That aside
Where's mother and child?
How much is the tuition fees of all Ondo states institution before he took over?

How much is it now?

How did mimiko managed this institution for 8 years?

He did roads yes!
I accept it

But the only way the masses are benefitting directly is by by education

He increased everything
When student were protesting and market women were protesting that outrageous amount

He order the police to disperse them using any means

Sheey nah road or flyover is go give money to the market women to pay 150k as school fees for there ward in 100 level at AAUA

Since he increased the tuition fee of aaua
What has he done in those schools ?
Abi tell them you say anything change since they using remita?
Please help me tell them, but just the way his praise was sung three plus years ago, he go shock am on election day. Leave his e-r*ts, let them be celebrating thr*sh.

2 Likes

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Beautifulminde3: 10:41am On Jun 08, 2020
Sammy07:

lol, check my comment on the first page.

I said as it stands,
Osun governor might lose his 2nd term.

Moreover he's yet to use 2 yrs.
But abia governor is using close to 7yrs.

Abia kerosene governor's projects. .

1 Like

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Gabkosh: 10:41am On Jun 08, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:

Who cares about your father's house? Besides If truly you're from Oda Town and your father's house is in Ijoka, I bet you won't call the ongoing dualization of Oda Road and that of Ijoka by AKETI nonsense.
I know you don't care and I don't care if you care or not. You ask stupid question, and I have you befitting answer. Stop glorifying nonsense. I am not in Akure now, not saying he didn't do anything. Ofcourse he must do, it is not his money and he's just a representative, and not an emperor.

If US citizens start doing this kind of stupidity, their leaders will be riding them.

Every governors do one thing or the others.

But stop useless glorification.

Go and ask about the immediate past king of oda, Oba Akosile.

3 Likes

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 10:42am On Jun 08, 2020
pjhyde:

But these are not projects meant to be counted as an achievement by a state governor of an oil producing state. These projects are meant to be undertaken by the local government chairmen. Projects like these were part of the reasons why some of us never really supported Mimiko for second term despite the media propaganda. Aketi is recycling thesame method and he may not just succeed, Ondo people are wiser now. If he wants to test his popularity, he should go and tell this stories to ondo state students, Rufus Giwa poly and AAUA; he should go say same to Poly lecturers. See, a governor that fails in term of the welfare of his people has failed completely because it is fundamental. I can bet Akeredolu can not win Owo local govt not to talk of winning the state election. You know we don't make noise, we quietly await the election day.

I don't engage in baseless arguments. But please Show us a local government chairman that has executed projects like Dualization of road in Nigeria.

How else do you want him to take care of the welfare of the people after clearing backlog of salaries owed by the previous administration and still paying the current salaries as and when due? How else do you want him to take of the people after creating jobs, making Healthcare affordable, upgrading the infrastructure of the state, Building more roads so that the people won't be travelling on bad roads etc.? I guess you want him to share the state's resources among the people and do stomach infrastructure like the Old ways. The present Ondo State is no longer a state of Stomach Infrastructure. The good of people who are being impacted by Aketi's Midas Touch in Ondo State are waiting for October 10 election day so that they can reelect. We are going higher with Aketi. O sure ju!
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by roseb1(f): 10:42am On Jun 08, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:
Construction/Renovation of over 700 blocks of classroom through SUBEB in the 18 LGAs of Ondo State.
These schools are no where near the ones built by Borno State Governor. It looks like a building built by a local government chairman. Your Governor really needs to do more.

2 Likes

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Sammy07: 10:43am On Jun 08, 2020
Beautifulminde3:

Abia kerosene governor's projects. .

Lol, this is all you can show plus the previous ones you've been quoting.

2nd term oooooooo

We don't celebrate mediocrity in SW Abeq

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by pjhyde: 10:43am On Jun 08, 2020
onecoder:
In a free and fair election. This governor will lose.
But we know he's banking on 10k per vote.
Walahi, he will still lose

3 Likes

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by UnimkeAk(m): 10:43am On Jun 08, 2020
Sanromeo:

You should answer my question first then I'll answer your own. You're the one that made Aketi's achievements about Igbo Woman.

Igbo and inferiority complex

Always playing the tribal card.
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by wasuka14(m): 10:44am On Jun 08, 2020
Why Odogbolu-ikere-ado ekiti was neglected Sometime media noise is a cruel. One just need to drive round this state to see if there is any significant change. Audio construction everyone. Audio achievements
OndoFirstBorn:
1. For any serious government who is interested in the general well being of its citizenry, the first and primary area of concern is how to ensure prudency, accountability, transparency and block leakages as such will enhance good governance. Little wonder the Akeredolu-led administration upon assumption of office put in place appropriate legislative frameworks for Public Finance Management system even when the laws had remained outstanding for so long as previous administrations never found it expedient or important. Four key legislations were enacted and signed by the Governor. These are (i) Ondo State Public Finance Management Law, (ii) Ondo State Fiscal Responsibility Law, (iii) Ondo State Public Procurement Law, and (iv) Ondo State Public Audit Law. The efforts of the Governor must have accounted for the inclusion of Ondo State as one of the beneficiaries of the performance –based grant component of the World Bank-assisted States Fiscal Transparency and Accountability and Sustainability (SFTAS) programme recently.

2. Within 3 years, Governor Akeredolu has done what many thought was practically impossible.Unprecedented massive infrastructural developments in Ondo State .

3. About 239 kilometres of road have been constructed and rehabilitated.

4. Construction of Iwalewa Road, Akure.

5. Construction of Oba Osupa/NEPA roundabout/Olukayode/Hospital/Alafiatayo as dual carriage way, Akure.

6. Construction of Oshinle/Abusoro/ Gaga Community/Oke Ogba community roads, Akure.

7. Construction of road linking Idanre town to Akure via Ijoka.

8. Construction of Court of Appeal/SUBEB/ CBN /Bishop’s court dual carriage way.

9. Construction of SIB/Eyitayo Jegede/ Alagbaka roads, Akure.

10. Construction of Sabomi Road, Ese Odo.

11. Construction of Abusoro, Ijoka Road, Akure.

12. Construction of Opasorun road, Bajare/Okemayo

13. Construction of St. Joseph Road in Idanre.

14. Construction of Jubilee - Ugbe Road, Ikare.

15. Construction of Ifon Township/Molege –Ute/Ipele-Iyere roads

16. Construction of Oke Alafia Road, Supare.

17. Construction of Ogbomo Ifedara, Ajegunle Streets and Howlet Road, Ifon.

18. Construction of Ilara Mokin /Ikota, otherwise known as Gulf C road, Ilara.

19. Construction of Ibuji/Isarun township roads in Ifedore Local Government.

20. Construction of Virgin road network within GRA to Prison, Owo.

21. Construction of internal and access roads within the Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH) Okitipupa.

22. Construction of the notorious Oke Alabujoto in Ikare Akoko.

23. Rehabilitation of the deadly Iwaro Oka hill.

24. Construction of Police road, Ore and Ore Interchange flyover on the Shagamu-Benin Expressway to ease traffic for those traveling from the South-West to the South-East and Abuja.

25. Rehabilitation of Sabo Road, Akure.

26. Construction of a new office complex for Ondo State Internal Revenue Service.

27. Construction and flattening of the dreaded Oke-Alabojuto hill and rehabilitation of Ikare township roads.

28. Work is also ongoing on the construction of 50km road linking Araromi seaside, Ondo state to Ibeju Lekki, Lagos State.

29. Signed into law, a contributory health insurance scheme which enable all classes of people in the state access to affordable health care services.

30. Governor Akeredolu also facilitated the presentation of 40 imaging medical items to the state medical village by the People's Republic Of China.

31. Distribution of medical equipment and consumables worth Six Million Dollars ($6M) among all the hospitals in Ondo State. This was achieved by the administration’s ingenuity leading to partnership with Medshare International.

32. Massive Renovation of the various Primary Health Care centres in all the Wards of Ondo State.

33. Recruitment of over 500 health personnel including 200 medical doctors

34. On Agriculture, the government reactivated the afforestation projects in Ondo State. 10,000 Hectares of the state afforestation projects sited at Omotoso in Okitipupa local government. The projects is worth N20billion and it has employed over 1,000 youths of Ondo state. This is a Public Private Partnership with Weewood, a Chinese company.

35. Under Akeredolu, Over N210, 000, 000 have been disbursed to farmers co-operative societies in the state, under the FADAMA Scheme.

36. Over 1,000 metrics ton of fertilizers have been distributed to farmers in Ondo state for enhanced farming.

37. The Akeredolu's administration has also mobilized 35,000 farmers for the Anchor Borrowers Scheme.
38. Procurement of top quality tractors to aid farmers’ productivity.

39. Establishment of Igba Otun broiler Scheme where farmers were given 2,000 day-0ld chicks with feed, drug and vaccines.

40. Empowerment and training of 0ver 1000 bee-keepers.

41. Distribution of of over 100,000 brazilian cashew seedlings and top quality oil palm seedlings to farmers across the state.

42. Empowerment and training of about 6,000 youths to become Agripreneurs.

43. Huge amount of money given out as soft loans to women, youths and the vulnerable through the State Micro-Credit Agency.

44. Digging and resuscitation of over 2,700 boreholes in our rural and urban areas through the “Kamomi Aketi Water Scheme”.

45. Construction of over 700 blocks of classroom through SUBEB in the 18 LGAs of Ondo State.

46. Today, from a horrible inherited less than N800 million monthly chart, Ondo State has recorded sustained growth in its IGR since 2017. As of January 2020, the total IGR of the state was not less than N2 billion.

47. Recruitment of over 500 graduates into the State Internal Revenue Service.

48. Even though Akeredolu never considered prompt payment of workers’ salaries as any achievement, the current economic downturn across Nigeria and the globe at large has made it imperative to consider it a huge success. He is simply a better manager of resources.

49. Unlike the usual practice and strategy of “winner takes it” which had characterized our political sphere, worthy of note is that all the political appointments made by Akeredolu for the past 3years are such that cut across ethnic, religious, social and political divides. This is an uncommon feat in the history of the state. Interestingly, the Governor still extends his right hand of fellowship to his haters who are naturally jealous of his accomplishments.

50. Since the truncated administration of the late Chief Adekunle Ajasin in 1983, Ondo State under the leadership of Akeredolu again retraced her steps towards industrialization with the establishment of Ondo/Linyi Industrial Hub in Ore. The hub has the following industries with close to 2000 workers:

*Cassava to ethanol factory which produces 300 metric tonnes of ethanol per day;
*The Medium density fibre (MDF) plywood factory;
*The High density fibre board plywood factory;
*Paper production factory
*Win-win Textile Industry
*Dongfeng Trucks Assembly plant
These factories are not only important to the economic drive of Ondo State but Nigeria as a viable investment destination under the Buhari/APC led Federal Government. The Governor is in no doubt an asset to the All Progressive Congress big family and the people of Ondo State. So far, Akeredolu holds all the aces!

https://www.ondoevents.com/50-reasons-why-akeredolu-will-be-re-elected-governor-of-ondo-state/
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Gabkosh: 10:44am On Jun 08, 2020
Sammy07:

I'm also from the state.
But appreciate someone if he done well.

Some states are hopeless waiting for who to bail them
It is not his money, he's just a representative. What do we want US citizens to do then.
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Sammy07: 10:44am On Jun 08, 2020
roseb1:
These schools are no where near the ones built by Borno State Governor. It looks like a building built by a local government chairman. Your Governor really needs to do more.

But are infrastructures in bornu up-to Ondo state
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Beautifulminde3: 10:45am On Jun 08, 2020
Sammy07:

lol, check my comment on the first page.

I said as it stands,
Osun governor might lose his 2nd term.

Moreover he's yet to use 2 yrs.
But abia governor is using close to 7yrs.
You guys use propaganda to cover your incompetent leaders

1 Like

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by ABBEYsammy01(m): 10:46am On Jun 08, 2020
The guy no dey make noise...
Arakunrin talk and do.
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by roseb1(f): 10:48am On Jun 08, 2020
Sammy07:

But are infrastructures in bornu up-to Ondo state
Lol. You're making me laugh. When it comes to infrastructure, Ondo State is no where near Borno State despite the unrest over there. Quote me anywhere
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by pjhyde: 10:50am On Jun 08, 2020
MrEgghead:
Don't mind the clueless media we have...Mimiko's legacies had been debauched by this man the media are praising...The University of Medical sciences teaching Hospital for over fours years since Mimiko left is still an eyesore...Those students may end up spending 10 years or more with what I saw there last month..If I were part of the their medical school accreditation team, I would scored them 10/100...The press is part of our problem in this country as most of them are asslickers.
God bless you. As far as I'm concerned, even Mimiko was overrated. So when we say he is better than this one there now, you know its so terrible.
Hungry press you mean? They are at work again, see them celebrating mediocre achievements
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by speakout2015: 10:51am On Jun 08, 2020
Hmmm...Just passing by ooo.I pray divine sense fall on us as Nigerians...Is better to think wisely now than to regret later by celebrating mediocrity of fools who sees infrastructural development in states in Nigeria as a big achievement...Afterall I do pay my tax monthly....may we hear word abeg!!!!
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Sammy07: 10:52am On Jun 08, 2020
Beautifulminde3:

Lol, compare the trash you posted with this.

1 Like

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by eneyoduke(m): 10:53am On Jun 08, 2020
Edo Governor over to you grin
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by pjhyde: 10:54am On Jun 08, 2020
wealthgrowers:
Mr Governor worked and all what you listed truly exist. No doubt. But you and I know that in politics, the political party that brought you in to power and the people that worked for your election must be carried along during your government. I'm not talking about sharing of money. I'm talking of government of inclusion. A lot of the people that worked for Aketi feel like orphans in his government. The Governor deserves a second term for the works he has done, but you need a political party and politicians to win an election. The Governor needs to work hard on bringing reputable politicians to rally around him, and he needs to do more to gain grounds at the grassroot in the Party (APC). I wish Aketi all the best.

That's the problem, he has never been a grassroot man, and he can never be. He is also not a politician and he is not willing to learn. He was gifted the position, but I doubt he will get such goodwill again.
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by lekki1444: 10:56am On Jun 08, 2020
Bbbwings:

Carry gen with you
Electricity is pretty bad there
lol Aketi need to work on the light situation cheesy
Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Sammy07: 10:56am On Jun 08, 2020
Beautifulminde3:

Compare the trash you posted with this.

This is medical village in Ondo

1 Like

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Tunde835(m): 10:56am On Jun 08, 2020
SLAP44:

Marry an IGBO woman grin
Stop thinking with ur Ass

2 Likes

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:56am On Jun 08, 2020
Appointment of his Baby mama as his aide is also an achievement na.

1 Like

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 11:00am On Jun 08, 2020
0lawale20:

I'm very much informed and I know what good governance is.Never in my life will I celebrate a governor of an oil producing state building blocks of classrooms when he can actually build schools with ultra modern facilities.I will never go as low as applauding a man who increased AAUA school fees and after doing so,the facilities and infrastructures in the school have deteriorated.I will never join the bandwagon to celebrate a man who can't pay OSOPADEC bursary to students from the oil producing communities.Why should I celebrate him when Ondo south is in total blackout?How many quality hospitals and schools has Aketi built? Has Ondo state changed from being a civil servants state to an industrial hub?What is the media noise all about?

Oga I'm putting it to you categorically that you're not informed and you have no absolute idea what good governance looks like.

If you know anything at all, you'd know that qualitative education is not all about constructing ultra-modern school buildings. What about motivating the teachers to be able to impact the pupils more. Before Akeredolu came on board, it was hell on earth for teachers to get paid their salaries thus leading to frequent industrial actions which usually paralyzed socio-economic activities in the state. Governor Akeredolu knows and appreciates the essentiality of having a well-motivated and productive civil service for the actualization of his governance agenda. He has also being motivating the workers by giving them promotions as and when due.

On the Increment of the State's tertiary institutions fees, it was an action that needed to be done if the institution doesn't want to risk going on strike like LAUTECH and co. Mention any state university in the South West Region that pay lower tuition than the ones in Ondo State. Look at LAUTECH that's owed by two states, the students pay over 70k and yet they still go on strike due to lack of funding. Ekiti State university pay over 100k. The Increment was bound to happen at one point or the other. Let's stop allowing sentiment to cloud our senses.

1 Like

Re: 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) by Beautifulminde3: 11:00am On Jun 08, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, compare the trash you posted with this.

Abia kerosene governor's projects

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures From Jos Crises / PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) / Jeff Leventis: Police Beat Councillor During PDP Primaries In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.