Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,753 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Help , I'm 25 But I Live At My Parents House - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help , I'm 25 But I Live At My Parents House (821 Views)

I Earn Over 300K Monthly... But I Don't Love My Job / My Mum Wants Me To Take Over Her School But I Want Something Else. / Help, I'm Having Challenges At Work! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help , I'm 25 But I Live At My Parents House by Emmanueltrinity(f): 11:58am On Jul 06, 2022
I'm a finalist in one of the federal universities currently affected by ASUU strike , I feel to ashame and frustrated living in my parents house at 25 though I contribute to 80% of our feeding expense at other stuffs used at home from my little online biz ,all my childhood pals and mates have all left the area and hood to better their lives ,sometimes when the come back to visit their parents I hid from them so I won't be topic of gossip , wen I come online most of them are acquiring latest stuffs and all sorts, I feel depressed and losing my sanity .. I don't want to squat with some of my friends due to negative influence and bad energy , help pls what should be my next step
Re: Help , I'm 25 But I Live At My Parents House by Zonefree(m): 11:59am On Jul 06, 2022
You're 25 and still a student, there's no shame staying with your parents. Run your race and stop looking at other people's life.

You might be living better than those your childhood friends, don't be deceived by what you see. I was staying in my family house when I bought my first land.

12 Likes

Re: Help , I'm 25 But I Live At My Parents House by dimexy247(m): 11:59am On Jul 06, 2022
Is this the new trend?

Similar post is already on the homepage
https://www.nairaland.com/7213391/im-30-still-living-parents..smh
Re: Help , I'm 25 But I Live At My Parents House by Emmanueltrinity(f): 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
dimexy247:
Is this the new trend?

his a guy and he's issue is a blunt different one
Re: Help , I'm 25 But I Live At My Parents House by Seniorwriter(m): 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
Emmanueltrinity:
I'm a finalist in one of the federal universities currently affected by ASUU strike , I feel to ashame and frustrated living in my parents house at 25 though I contribute to 80% of our feeding expense at other stuffs used at home from my little online biz ,all my childhood pals and mates have all left the area and hood to better their lives ,sometimes when the come back to visit their parents I hid from them so I won't be topic of gossip , wen I come online most of them are acquiring latest stuffs and all sorts, I feel depressed and losing my sanity .. I don't want to squat with some of my friends due to negative influence and bad energy , help pls what should be my next step
Next step as a lady is I'll suggest that you start to create the right set of goals towards having a good partner you can build a future with....if you are not ready to build a home then try get more income means so you can afford your own apartment or house.

You can reach out to the Facebook ID on my profile for a expository interactive session about Financial Intelligence...it's free but we charge fees for Mentorship towards earning passively via online.

dimexy247:
Is this the new trend?

Might be a coincidence...

Emmanueltrinity:
his a guy and he's issue is a blunt different one
Pinned.

@Seniorwriter

2 Likes

Re: Help , I'm 25 But I Live At My Parents House by ojun50(m): 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
You bettet relax yr mind, and wait till tins balance

1 Like

Re: Help , I'm 25 But I Live At My Parents House by Emmanueltrinity(f): 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
I will definitely give it a thought , what if no reasonable man is coming by, the reasonable one aren't matured psychologically and some financially
Re: Help , I'm 25 But I Live At My Parents House by Mastakija(m): 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
Emmanueltrinity:
You dont want to live at home bcus of
Re: Help , I'm 25 But I Live At My Parents House by Emmanueltrinity(f): 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
Mastakija:

You dont want to live at home bcus of
I feel like I'm old enough to be living with them
Re: Help , I'm 25 But I Live At My Parents House by Mastakija(m): 12:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
Emmanueltrinity:
I feel like I'm old enough to be living with them
Ehn goan marry now

Aren't you a female
Afterall u said you are contributing 80% of the feeding expenses
U really dont know how greatful u should b compared to other ppl
U dont even know d kind of works those ppl u are comparing yourself are doing
As long as you're doing good and ur parents aint complaining then what is now d complaints
Honestly u hVe nothing to complain about cus as a female at that age there are two things you should put into consideration
Money and marriage
And since when youre not married (thats understandable cus youre in school)
And u have small thing youre doing that u can even afford to take up 80% of the house expenses
U better stay put and hustle till further notice

1 Like

Re: Help , I'm 25 But I Live At My Parents House by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2022
dimexy247:
Is this the new trend?

Similar post is already on the homepage https://www.nairaland.com/7213391/im-30-still-living-parents..smh
Maybe. Just maybe we'll see another one of 20 years old.
Re: Help , I'm 25 But I Live At My Parents House by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2022
dimexy247:
Is this the new trend?

Similar post is already on the homepage https://www.nairaland.com/7213391/im-30-still-living-parents..smh
Maybe. Just maybe we'll see another one of 20 years old.
Re: Help , I'm 25 But I Live At My Parents House by Nozino: 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
Emmanueltrinity:

You’re clearly overfed.
Re: Help , I'm 25 But I Live At My Parents House by ccollins(m): 6:37am On Sep 24, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Next step as a lady is I'll suggest that you start to create the right set of goals towards having a good partner you can build a future with....if you are not ready to build a home then try get more income means so you can afford your own apartment or house.

You can reach out to the Facebook ID on my profile for a expository interactive session about Financial Intelligence...it's free but we charge fees for Mentorship towards earning passively via online.

Might be a coincidence...

Pinned.

@Seniorwriter
what’s ur fb profile
Re: Help , I'm 25 But I Live At My Parents House by Reggaemich(m): 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
ccollins:
what’s ur fb profile
I saw it on his profile

Here it is

Facebook ID(SARAH ADAKAREN)
Re: Help , I'm 25 But I Live At My Parents House by Moloso(m): 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
Emmanueltrinity:

Calm down dear, Thank God you are making your own money. Leave that house when you graduate from school.
And mind you don't rush and marry because you Want to leave home, beside no competition in life our lives are different.
People make it at the different age bracket as long as there is hope.

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Wants Me To Join Prostitution. / Second Class 2:1 / Public Notice Of Missing Plain Certificates Of National Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.