Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,102 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

My Uber Driver Is Not Performing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Uber Driver Is Not Performing (647 Views)

First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) / Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 / Help!!! I Mistakenly Sent N1m To A Uber Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Uber Driver Is Not Performing by kamtrix(m): 7:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hello everyone, I'm posting this to see if I can get any good advice on what to do. My uber driver who is on balance and carry has been misbehaving. Most times he pays only once a month and it's just 25k.
On the tracker the car is active most times and he drives as far as island a lot. I believe he is making money from it but he is just trying to settle himself first, maybe expecting that one day I can terminate the contract. I seized the car from him during the lockdown and he wasn't comfortable for 2 months. I took him to my mechanic last 2 weeks, fixed the car and paid, now he has only paid 20k so far. In total he has paid up about 40% of the total in 1 year 2 months inside the roughly 2 years contract. Please any advice or guidance. Thanks and God bless.
Re: My Uber Driver Is Not Performing by CANDYDADDY(m): 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2020
What wrong with your hand and leg,can't you operate your business by your self or are you bigger than to be a uber driver

i want you to quote me telling us you are a business man before i nak you sledge hammer for una skull
Re: My Uber Driver Is Not Performing by Ayoleeboy007: 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
What wrong with your hand and leg,can't you operate your business by your self or are you bigger than to be a uber driver
the op is an entrepreneur he may be running other Businesses
Re: My Uber Driver Is Not Performing by Crochet: 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
Do your thing yourself and ignore pride.
Re: My Uber Driver Is Not Performing by ojun50(m): 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
Easy easy
Re: My Uber Driver Is Not Performing by phemmyfour: 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
Get another driver
Re: My Uber Driver Is Not Performing by sirrotex: 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
Read the contract you signed with him, I believe there must be a clause on default. You need to activate the clause to take possession of your vehicle.
kamtrix:
Hello everyone, I'm posting this to see if I can get any good advice on what to do. My uber driver who is on balance and carry has been misbehaving. Most times he pays only once a month and it's just 25k.
On the tracker the car is active most times and he drives as far as island a lot. I believe he is making money from it but he is just trying to settle himself first, maybe expecting that one day I can terminate the contract. I seized the car from him during the lockdown and he wasn't comfortable for 2 months. I took him to my mechanic last 2 weeks, fixed the car and paid, now he has only paid 20k so far. In total he has paid up about 40% of the total in 1 year 2 months inside the roughly 2 years contract. Please any advice or guidance. Thanks and God bless.
Re: My Uber Driver Is Not Performing by Bluehill1051: 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
kamtrix ur own don finish!
Re: My Uber Driver Is Not Performing by kamtrix(m): 2:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
I have other businesses im monitoring
Re: My Uber Driver Is Not Performing by stacyadams: 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
grin grin grin. The driver is taking you on a boat ride with the Haitians...what type of car is it and how long has it been used on uber? Retrieve the car already
Re: My Uber Driver Is Not Performing by kamtrix(m): 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin grin. The driver is taking you on a boat ride with the Haitians...what type of car is it and how long has it been used on uber? Retrieve the car already
a Corolla. Thank you once again boss

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Cheap Farmland For Sale In Mokoloki Via MOWE-OFADA, Ogun State. / 50 Units Of Toyota Corolla Neatly Used (2013/15 Models) For Sale. / Create A Paypal Account That Pays, Receive Money & Transfer To Nigerian Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.