Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times (27368 Views)

There Is No Sign Of The Decline Of Hamas' Military Power - New York Times / Israel Knew Of Hamas' Plan A Year Ago (New York Times) / Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times by wirinet(m): 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
Jostoman:
go and ask them now they will tell you
And you have asked them, and they told you they are still wailing Jonathan's loss?

1 Like

Re: Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times by ChristoBam: 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
Biafran4life:
And what difference did the idiot called Obama of the Democrats perform in his 8yrs apart from promoting gay in Africa.What reforms did he make to protect the blacks and stop racism

Is Obama contesting the next election? Or is Biden Obama?
Re: Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times by ChristoBam: 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
Macsjebs:
After everything Trump will still win the election.

****That's because kind words are valuable, the reason I stayed awake all night viewing the thread on my signature and the many good stuffs written by Nairalanders

So I said to myself: Boy, It's a free world, you can't have Nairalanders patronize you against their will..., just keep doing your thing and you just might get lucky!

Lol Trump has no chance of winning. Many people I know that voted for Trump are either sitting this one out or voting Biden. 2020 has been really bad for Trump..
Re: Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times by sunshine1974(m): 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
AntiWailer:

If this is a factor, Obama would never be the President of America.

He contested against McCain and MIT Romney.

The two of them are whiter than snow.

It is not bad to think u know what u know nothing about but using facts and reading wide will help on silly assertions.

The problem is that after Biden win in November, u will crawl silently back into your cave as if you never posted this.
Biden wont win oga, I wish I can have ur number to remind you of this day. Sleepy Joey is not a match. You can take that to the bank. Trump thrives more when America is divided.

1 Like

Re: Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times by GeneralPula: 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
[s]
sunshine1974:
God bless you. Obama was a complete failure. Na only talk him sabi talk. What did he ever do for aftica?

NOTHING!!! NOTHING!!! NOTHING!!!
[/s]

See question..

Obama governed America, not any country in Africa. What was he suppose to do?

Trump’s fam migrated to America from Germany. What has trump done for the Germans?
Re: Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times by Topmaike007(m): 2:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
Jostoman:
it's only a terrorist that will not want Trump to win the second term and when are we going to correct our own mistake in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times by AntiWailer: 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
DexterousOne:

And to add

Obama won more votes than any American president in history.
69m plus votes is not a joke

To think Trump lost the popular vote by almost 3m votes..
And has not expanded his base

How he wan do am this year

You get it clearly Bro. That is what Trumpists lack. Information is very important

How will they analyze when all the information they have was gotten from Trump.
Re: Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times by AntiWailer: 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2020
sunshine1974:
Biden wont win oga, I wish I can have ur number to remind you of this day. Sleepy Joey is not a match. You can take that to the bank. Trump thrives more when America is divided.

Sleepy Joe ?

That is the problem you Trumpists have

How will you be informed when your only source of information is Trump.
Re: Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times by iamgogo79(m): 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
He won that election through the Russian interference
Re: Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times by amanikondo: 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
Weedsmoker:
grin grin

Seems Trump's own base has rejected him, maybe he will need to hire his loudmouth fans on nairaland to vote for him in November.
Media threw you Banana and you chop am. Those people never supported him before.

4 more harrowing years await you all. MAGA 2020

1 Like

Re: Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times by AsabaIjaww: 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
[s]
RPirez:

You mean the usual culprits from the SE 9ja. grin
[/s]
Re: Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times by frog12: 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
trump doesnt need these guys. they never voted for him before.
trump is a drama president though. good to watch. no need to watch tv again.
Re: Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times by akilo1: 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2020
I live in America but people need to understand that Trump will be voted for by white minority and racist , even some white dude that are my friend rejected him, only biafra will vote for him massively
Re: Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
Jostoman:
I just hope Americans will not make the same mistake Nigerians made against Jonathan in 2015.

Is wat is exactly going t happen, biden will not make a good president, he's not his own man, would always run t Obama , Clinton's for advise, he's going t be a front for Obama continued reign of the US. Trump isn't exactly d ideal president buh his far better than biden, if Michelle Obama or Bernie sanders isn't going t run 4 president then trump should continue biko..

1 Like

Re: Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times by hermesprogidy(m): 7:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
It's a lie, Trump must win. Biafra must be created! I must be President of Biafra!!! Igbo kwenu!!!! grin grin
Re: Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
Tomide007:

Trump has 96% approval rate in the Republican party...report was released ystday.
Keep deceiving yourself,he is a drowning man,his numbers are high in the Republican party not because he is loved but because he is an incumbent, incumbent presidents both in USA and Nigeria whether good or bad do not always have much opposition within their party when seeking re-election.
Re: Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times by emmyileri(m): 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
After all this, Trump will still be crowned in the end
Re: Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times by maasoap(m): 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
Paperwhite:
Trump messed up but all these busy bodies didnt stand with him in 2016 either.So what is their fuss about

Except that they equally didn't stand against him in 2016 as well. Now, they're standing against him, that's the difference.
Re: Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times by sunshine1974(m): 7:00am On Jun 09, 2020
AntiWailer:

Sleepy Joe ?

That is the problem you Trumpists have

How will you be informed when your only source of information is Trump.
hahahahahaha. Go read about Biden bro. He diesnt even have a good record as well. The Dems are just packaging him because they are desperate to remove Trump. Biden is not a match
Re: Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times by sunshine1974(m): 7:02am On Jun 09, 2020
GeneralPula:
[s][/s]

See question..

Obama governed America, not any country in Africa. What was he suppose to do?

Trump’s fam migrated to America from Germany. What has trump done for the Germans?
you guys brought this up bro. The stats shows Trump has done much more for America and even africa than your obama. Obama only tried forcing the LGBT community on africans, that's his achievement, he destroyed Libya as well.
Re: Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times by wirinet(m): 10:16am On Jun 09, 2020
sunshine1974:
you guys brought this up bro. The stats shows Trump has done much more for America and even africa than your obama. Obama only tried forcing the LGBT community on africans, that's his achievement, he destroyed Libya as well.
Trump done more for Africa than Obama? Men, you must be high on some strong shit. Name one thing Trump has done for any African nation.

Obama never forced LGBT community on any African. There had been Gays on Africa before Christ. What Obama said was that Gays should not be criminalised and persecuted. It's not the business of government to regulate sex between 2 consenting and unrelated adults.

You guys are ALWAYS on the wrong side of history. You antagonised the Democratic Party so much, that if they take over the presidency, you people will be the first to demand favours from them. You then start wailing if they pay you back in the same currency of hate. No other country or group of people openly show such extreme partisanship as regards US elections. Even israel that that don't particularly like the Democrats could not be so partisan and show open hatred.

1 Like

Re: Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times by AntiWailer: 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
sunshine1974:
hahahahahaha. Go read about Biden bro. He diesnt even have a good record as well. The Dems are just packaging him because they are desperate to remove Trump. Biden is not a match

Anybody is a better human being than Trump

Even his supporters know but pride will not allow them admit openly.

And Biden had a back ground check and was chosen to be Obama's VP and friend for 8 years. They never had issues.

I think if we will be sincere without all this EGO around we argue and want to win argument.

Biden is a better human being for America than Trump and his foolishness.
Re: Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times by sunshine1974(m): 7:24am On Jun 10, 2020
AntiWailer:

Anybody is a better human being than Trump

Even his supporters know but pride will not allow them admit openly.

And Biden had a back ground check and was chosen to be Obama's VP and friend for 8 years. They never had issues.

I think if we will be sincere without all this EGO around we argue and want to win argument.

Biden is a better human being for America than Trump and his foolishness.
background check Very funny. So they didnt carryout background check on Trump before he became president? What has background check got to do with the discussion? Trump has achieved more than your obama, the stats are there. Obama was only a good and eloquent speaker who easily deceives his audience with smooth talk. He is more of a motivational speaker. The only thing I can even remember Obama did for Africa was forcing LGBT community on us.
Re: Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times by sunshine1974(m): 7:25am On Jun 10, 2020
wirinet:

Trump done more for Africa than Obama? Men, you must be high on some strong shit. Name one thing Trump has done for any African nation.

Obama never forced LGBT community on any African. There had been Gays on Africa before Christ. What Obama said was that Gays should not be criminalised and persecuted. It's not the business of government to regulate sex between 2 consenting and unrelated adults.

You guys are ALWAYS on the wrong side of history. You antagonised the Democratic Party so much, that if they take over the presidency, you people will be the first to demand favours from them. You then start wailing if they pay you back in the same currency of hate. No other country or group of people openly show such extreme partisanship as regards US elections. Even israel that that don't particularly like the Democrats could not be so partisan and show open hatred.
You still have failed to mention the things Obama did for africa or even the blacks in the united states? I'm still waiting sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

West Feeling Impact Of Russia Sanctions Too As Oil And Gas Prices Soar / EU, UK Agree On Brexit Deal (Photos) / Robert Bentley Resigns As Alabama Governor Over Illicit Affair With Female Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.