Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

What Age Did You Start Caring For Yourself Independently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Age Did You Start Caring For Yourself Independently (1515 Views)

Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? / Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? / At What Age Did You Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Age Did You Start Caring For Yourself Independently by Westernlove: 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
I started feeding and clothing myself at the age of 14years even though I still reside with my parents then and they were both alive hale and healthy. My parental aspect Is a story for another day......Father caused most of the Woes though.....But I thank God for everything today....
Re: What Age Did You Start Caring For Yourself Independently by Baloranking(m): 11:52pm On Jun 07, 2020

Adulthood na scam

Adulthood for naija na major scam embarassed

3 Likes

Re: What Age Did You Start Caring For Yourself Independently by AllenSpencer: 11:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
3 months.

Been feeding myself and buying my diapers, cosmetics and baby food.

At 6 month, I bought myself a walker.

12 Likes

Re: What Age Did You Start Caring For Yourself Independently by Baloranking(m): 11:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
AllenSpencer:
3 months.

angry angry Fear God, grin
Re: What Age Did You Start Caring For Yourself Independently by Westernlove: 11:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
Baloranking:

Adulthood na scam

Adulthood for naija na major scam embarassed

Lol 23years, your own parents even try for you......As for me, No help from anyone but only GOD.......I was born In the 80's though, And I'm In the 7th position out of 8 children......2nd to the last, To tell you what I went through......I can never forgive that man I swear.....It's better I wasn't born or I was dead when I was an Infant than making me face this harsh reality of life.....

3 Likes

Re: What Age Did You Start Caring For Yourself Independently by Westernlove: 11:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
AllenSpencer:
3 months.
Lol you for say 3months Into when your mother conceived you....

4 Likes

Re: What Age Did You Start Caring For Yourself Independently by Moneywirer: 12:05am On Jun 08, 2020
AllenSpencer:
3 months.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Age Did You Start Caring For Yourself Independently by simple250: 12:13am On Jun 08, 2020
23yrs after final year exam ..since then na man they do return back to parents and loved once .Thanks to God almighty

1 Like

Re: What Age Did You Start Caring For Yourself Independently by Westernlove: 12:19am On Jun 08, 2020
simple250:
23yrs after final year exam ..since then na man they do return back to parents and loved once .Thanks to God almighty

I don't really envy guys like you because I'm sure your parents where the ones financing your studies and other expenses while you were In school......So park for one side first please.....
Re: What Age Did You Start Caring For Yourself Independently by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 08, 2020
Re: What Age Did You Start Caring For Yourself Independently by tobby20: 12:44am On Jun 08, 2020
4 years ... Ohhh f***k sh**t
Re: What Age Did You Start Caring For Yourself Independently by Freestainworld(m): 12:59am On Jun 08, 2020
40yrs(•‿•)
Re: What Age Did You Start Caring For Yourself Independently by illicit(m): 2:21am On Jun 08, 2020
I am here to read lies....
Re: What Age Did You Start Caring For Yourself Independently by SweetCunt97(f): 2:33am On Jun 08, 2020
Re: What Age Did You Start Caring For Yourself Independently by tundchip2: 2:41am On Jun 08, 2020
20.....who am i deceiving, I'm still under my parents, I can't wait to blow up and start Caring for them too. Those people (parents) done tried

3 Likes

Re: What Age Did You Start Caring For Yourself Independently by Nobody: 4:17am On Jun 08, 2020
Westernlove:
I started feeding and clothing myself at the age of 14years even though I still reside with my parents then and they were both alive hale and healthy. My parental aspect Is a story for another day......The dick head Man called Father caused most of this Nonsense though.....But I thank God for everything today....
Re: What Age Did You Start Caring For Yourself Independently by Gentle0wavez: 4:48am On Jun 08, 2020
Abeg not yet, I need to still chop small more. All these motivational speakers talking on how people become billionaire b4 age 22 and how you should not only be independent, but employ about 100 b4 age 21, all of them should just come and suck my middle finger
Re: What Age Did You Start Caring For Yourself Independently by 24SEVEN: 6:08am On Jun 08, 2020
OP, there are parents and there are also parents.

Your parents were, in essence, never there for you. They basically left your life to chance.

When do you feel, will be the best time to be independent of say parents like Dangote or Tinubu or Otedola. Or maybe parents working as MDs or Managers in IOCs or renowned businessmen and academics.

If from such families, you can never be truely independent. They fundamentally cordinated your life from childbirth and will look to influence it till their death. They never leave anything about you to chance.

1 Like

Re: What Age Did You Start Caring For Yourself Independently by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] shocked cry
Re: What Age Did You Start Caring For Yourself Independently by Westernlove: 6:55am On Jun 08, 2020
24SEVEN:

Your parents were, in essence, never there for you. They basically left your life to chance.

When do you feel, will be the best time to be independent of say parents like Dangote or Tinubu or Otedola. Or maybe parents working as MDs or Managers in IOCs or renowned businessmen and academics.

If from such families, you can never be truely independent. They fundamentally cordinated your life from childbirth and will look to influence it till their death. They never leave anything about you to chance.

Hmmm exactly, This Is deep.....Nothing but the truth.....
Re: What Age Did You Start Caring For Yourself Independently by irumanle(m): 7:14am On Jun 08, 2020
Re: What Age Did You Start Caring For Yourself Independently by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 08, 2020
I started taking care of myself when I was 21 and doing my NYSC with a foreign firm because I already knew I had a job because they take only few youth corp members and they are always retained after their service. I have been with the company for 12 years now.

2 Likes

Re: What Age Did You Start Caring For Yourself Independently by Vickho6(m): 7:19am On Jun 08, 2020
At 15,, in naija especially in average family you gat to cater for ya needs so early especially if u wanna man up
Re: What Age Did You Start Caring For Yourself Independently by paulolee(m): 10:11am On Jun 08, 2020
years back when i startd playing naijabet...
Re: What Age Did You Start Caring For Yourself Independently by YngDenzel1: 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
Re: What Age Did You Start Caring For Yourself Independently by Humanoid01(m): 1:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
Westernlove:

I don't really envy guys like you because I'm sure your parents where the ones financing your studies and other expenses while you were In school......So park for one side first please.....
This is not nice at all. Is there anything wrong with his parents financing his expenses as a student? Just because you became independent early doesn't mean others who do/did much later are lazy and unambitious. If I may ask, what was your reason for creating this thread?

1 Like

Re: What Age Did You Start Caring For Yourself Independently by Exmilitant(m): 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
Westernlove:
I started feeding and clothing myself at the age of 14years even though I still reside with my parents then and they were both alive hale and healthy. My parental aspect Is a story for another day......Father caused most of the Woes though.....But I thank God for everything today....
Op, it depends on the financial status and orientation of the family, parents especially. Some kids mature early and sheds off dependency on parents. Some depends on parents until they grow financially strong.
Re: What Age Did You Start Caring For Yourself Independently by calebonuja: 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
AllenSpencer:
3 months.

This is why I like Nigerians. Someone must always make you laugh
Re: What Age Did You Start Caring For Yourself Independently by calebonuja: 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
24SEVEN:

You sir are a man of great sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Had To Nurse Someone Suffering From A Heartbreak? / My Ex Has Big Ass And Nipple An A Loong Dick Who Is She (dating Advice) / Help! I'm 20 With Pot-belle. I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.