Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

SEE Jacob Zuma's 25-year Old Fiancée - Now They're Breaking Up (GRAPHIC PICS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SEE Jacob Zuma's 25-year Old Fiancée - Now They're Breaking Up (GRAPHIC PICS) (7020 Views)

See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into / Yusuf Adebisi Wins Oyo Assembly Seat (Taiye Currency’s 25-year-Old Son) / Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE Jacob Zuma's 25-year Old Fiancée - Now They're Breaking Up (GRAPHIC PICS) by TMKsouth: 11:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
07 JUNE 2020

There seems to be trouble between the controversial former South African president Jacob Zuma and his 25-year-old fiancée Nonkanyiso Conco.

The pair, who have a young son together, have allegedly separated and Conco has since moved out of the house that was rented for her by Zuma in Durban (KwaZulu-Natal province).

Conco’s father, Fartescue, said that, although he had lost contact with his daughter, he had never approved of her relationship with Zuma and was unhappy with the former president for not having paid lobola (bride price).

Fartescue said he heard that his daughter was no longer together with Zuma and was made aware that she was now staying with her mother in another province - the Eastern Cape.

“She blocked me on all her contacts, but I know that she does not stay in Durban any more. I wish she would come back home if Zuma is no longer able to maintain her,” the father said.

According to sources, the alleged split happened late last year.

Conco, who used to post pictures of herself and the former president, has removed his photos from her Instagram account.

“The split was put under wraps. Nonkanyiso received a strong warning from the Zumas that she must not reveal the separation, to avoid media attention,” said a source.

They said Zuma, who is 53 years her senior and a polygamist, used to visit her at the residence but he stopped visiting and she later moved out in December.

The former president first met Conco at a Zulu reed dance in 2013 when she was 19 years old.

Conco, who is from Matatiele on the KwaZulu-Natal border with the Eastern Cape, has long been an outspoken fan of keeping Zulu traditions alive.

She was forced to resign from her job as treasurer and communications officer of not-for-profit organisation "She Conquers", a female empowerment institution, which was not impressed with her relationship with Zuma.

https://www.news24.com/citypress/news/jacob-zuma-splits-with-25-year-old-fiancee-20200607

1 Like

Re: SEE Jacob Zuma's 25-year Old Fiancée - Now They're Breaking Up (GRAPHIC PICS) by pyyxxaro: 12:02am On Jun 08, 2020
Zuma like better thing shaa , but it’s obvious he’s stingy

Unlike our Naija Politicians, there nor de rent house for babe self

There go buy the full street for woman, Buy another Duplex for Dubai join

If I de lie , ask our Nollywood actresses

Zuma should do the needful buy paying the LOBOLO sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE Jacob Zuma's 25-year Old Fiancée - Now They're Breaking Up (GRAPHIC PICS) by TMKsouth: 12:21am On Jun 08, 2020
-

Re: SEE Jacob Zuma's 25-year Old Fiancée - Now They're Breaking Up (GRAPHIC PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:47am On Jun 08, 2020
Zuma is sick.
Re: SEE Jacob Zuma's 25-year Old Fiancée - Now They're Breaking Up (GRAPHIC PICS) by TMKsouth: 12:54am On Jun 08, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Zuma like better thing shaa , but it’s obvious he’s stingy

Zuma should do the needful buy paying the LOBOLO sad

He claims he's broke.

1 Like

Re: SEE Jacob Zuma's 25-year Old Fiancée - Now They're Breaking Up (GRAPHIC PICS) by Freestainworld(m): 12:57am On Jun 08, 2020
Zuma don chop clean mouth

1 Like

Re: SEE Jacob Zuma's 25-year Old Fiancée - Now They're Breaking Up (GRAPHIC PICS) by DaddyRochie1642: 1:32am On Jun 08, 2020
She's FAT, ... I've Lost Erection
Re: SEE Jacob Zuma's 25-year Old Fiancée - Now They're Breaking Up (GRAPHIC PICS) by TMKsouth: 2:07am On Jun 08, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
She's FAT, ... I've Lost Erection

All Zuma's wives are heavy-weights.

Sorry bout your erection - but here comes more devastation.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE Jacob Zuma's 25-year Old Fiancée - Now They're Breaking Up (GRAPHIC PICS) by XXLMANDIGO: 5:45am On Jun 08, 2020
That's my kind of girl. Succulent and thick ၏ can handle my 10" Mandigo Domingo... cheesy

1 Like

Re: SEE Jacob Zuma's 25-year Old Fiancée - Now They're Breaking Up (GRAPHIC PICS) by AfroMighty(m): 6:11am On Jun 08, 2020
TMKsouth:

Seems like the woman on the far right is the first wife

5 Likes

Re: SEE Jacob Zuma's 25-year Old Fiancée - Now They're Breaking Up (GRAPHIC PICS) by Kobicove(m): 6:28am On Jun 08, 2020
What is so graphic about these pics?

Ordinary brezz grin
Re: SEE Jacob Zuma's 25-year Old Fiancée - Now They're Breaking Up (GRAPHIC PICS) by falcon01: 7:47am On Jun 08, 2020
Graphic indeed, Zuma is a Heavy weight Champion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE Jacob Zuma's 25-year Old Fiancée - Now They're Breaking Up (GRAPHIC PICS) by SoftP(m): 7:55am On Jun 08, 2020
All this Useless rich guys;
Una nor wan let our small small Future rest
Re: SEE Jacob Zuma's 25-year Old Fiancée - Now They're Breaking Up (GRAPHIC PICS) by waledeji(m): 8:28am On Jun 08, 2020
AfroMighty:

You can see from her facial expressions, she is not a happy woman cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: SEE Jacob Zuma's 25-year Old Fiancée - Now They're Breaking Up (GRAPHIC PICS) by Olatara(f): 8:54am On Jun 08, 2020
AfroMighty:

It so obvious.

1 Like

Re: SEE Jacob Zuma's 25-year Old Fiancée - Now They're Breaking Up (GRAPHIC PICS) by TMKsouth: 10:05am On Jun 08, 2020
AfroMighty:

Yes, she's the first wife. There's also Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma, the former African Union Chairperson. She's also one of the elder wives but they divorced a long time ago.

Re: SEE Jacob Zuma's 25-year Old Fiancée - Now They're Breaking Up (GRAPHIC PICS) by TMKsouth: 10:10am On Jun 08, 2020
falcon01:

Lol grin grin
Re: SEE Jacob Zuma's 25-year Old Fiancée - Now They're Breaking Up (GRAPHIC PICS) by TMKsouth: 10:16am On Jun 08, 2020
waledeji:
You can see from her facial expressions, she is not a happy woman cheesy cheesy cheesy

She's the first of SEVEN wives, so go figure. cry cry cry

Re: SEE Jacob Zuma's 25-year Old Fiancée - Now They're Breaking Up (GRAPHIC PICS) by Liposure: 10:22am On Jun 08, 2020
My type of babe
Re: SEE Jacob Zuma's 25-year Old Fiancée - Now They're Breaking Up (GRAPHIC PICS) by DaddyRochie1642: 10:25am On Jun 08, 2020
TMKsouth:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: SEE Jacob Zuma's 25-year Old Fiancée - Now They're Breaking Up (GRAPHIC PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 11:01am On Jun 08, 2020
falcon01:

FUNNY!!!
Re: SEE Jacob Zuma's 25-year Old Fiancée - Now They're Breaking Up (GRAPHIC PICS) by MrBachelor: 11:38am On Jun 08, 2020
She dey lobolobo.

Should be very warm in the middle.
Re: SEE Jacob Zuma's 25-year Old Fiancée - Now They're Breaking Up (GRAPHIC PICS) by csamii: 12:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
TMKsouth:

That woman in black don't want to be there cheesy
Re: SEE Jacob Zuma's 25-year Old Fiancée - Now They're Breaking Up (GRAPHIC PICS) by TMKsouth: 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
csamii:

That woman in black don't want to be there cheesy

Lol grin

She doesn't like the spotlight and is rather rural. So these functions are very uncomfortable for her.

1 Like

Re: SEE Jacob Zuma's 25-year Old Fiancée - Now They're Breaking Up (GRAPHIC PICS) by chanseroo(m): 1:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
Earn $25 to sign up and do little task.
Click the link below. This has been paying me.
Re: SEE Jacob Zuma's 25-year Old Fiancée - Now They're Breaking Up (GRAPHIC PICS) by tydi(m): 2:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
When I grow up I'll be like Zuma, see as girl body full for everywhere. My spec though grin
Re: SEE Jacob Zuma's 25-year Old Fiancée - Now They're Breaking Up (GRAPHIC PICS) by Austeeenxx: 2:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
All hail Jacob Zuma - World Heavyweight Champion.
Re: SEE Jacob Zuma's 25-year Old Fiancée - Now They're Breaking Up (GRAPHIC PICS) by xtremecomedian(m): 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
Re: SEE Jacob Zuma's 25-year Old Fiancée - Now They're Breaking Up (GRAPHIC PICS) by TMKsouth: 8:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
xtremecomedian:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GLGg13Nk4w

What does this have to do with Jacob Zuma? angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How World Best Producer Spent 6 Billion Unconsciously & Woke Up Dead Broke(pix) / Bobrisky Shows Off Beans Cake And Custard He Made For His Boyfriend / Who Is The Most Handsome Man In Nollywood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.