Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever (24796 Views)

Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah / Abdullahi Bodejo: Tinubu Won’t Be President Of Nigeria / Okonjo-Iweala Denies Making Biafra The 'Richest Country In The World' Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:54am On Jun 08, 2020
they always deny, Nigerians should never forget their utterance , they mean what they say
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Peacecoy19: 7:54am On Jun 08, 2020
FlordFlorez:
So it took u more than 24hours to debunk it. We aren't all fools/zombies. U will pay for what u said when the time is ripe.
Now he has denied the story yet you want force it on him If you have any sense,you should be looking for proof like press release or audio clip of interview.Abi the people who made the story only read his mind.? For your information there people who do not even believe in Nigeria but they want to rule Nigeria.
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by sunshine1974(m): 7:56am On Jun 08, 2020
Golan007:

Even worse for the forum.

The minute you loss your credibility is the moment you lose members.
nobody is losing any member. Why are you still here? Delete your account na. Mtchewwww

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by MandalorianCree: 8:00am On Jun 08, 2020
The Fulani are supposed to be a minority in Nigeria but their merger with the Hausas turned the tide, ironically they dominate the Hausa who are the majority. The day the Hausa decide they're tired of the Fulani hegemony, that's the day the Fulani will start becoming inconsequential.
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by sterlingD(m): 8:06am On Jun 08, 2020
They have confirmed what is going on across the country.This their braggadocio utterances will be their greatest undoing.
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by poshbrave(m): 8:15am On Jun 08, 2020
In every rumors there are elements of truth, tell us what exactly u said dat was twitted let us be d impartial judge to u

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by seunoyeleyep: 8:19am On Jun 08, 2020
Imaging the set of people addressing the press in my country. Some news are not just newsworthy in saner clime

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by shinehappily: 8:23am On Jun 08, 2020
Well weather he accepts or denies it, NOTHING LAST FOREVER.
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Kdon2: 8:29am On Jun 08, 2020
shachris02:
Who are they trying to fool? He was quoted live. He should sue the newspaper if he didn't make those statements. This people always use Yoruba head. You will see them defending him now.

Don't be a tribal bigot.
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 08, 2020
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Kdon2: 8:31am On Jun 08, 2020
MandalorianCree:
The Fulani are supposed to be a minority in Nigeria but their merger with the Hausas turned the tide, ironically they dominate the Hausa who are the majority. The day the Hausa decide they're tired of the Fulani hegemony, that's the day the Fulani will start becoming inconsequential.

The Hausa's ll continually be Fulani slave for ever.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by ada9ja(f): 8:38am On Jun 08, 2020
i knew it was fake when there is no audio or video to prove such heavy statement but i knew this could only the handy work of the people that enjoy a country and still claim they are from online country.....
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by hizikin(f): 8:39am On Jun 08, 2020
Okay, they denied it.

It's alright.
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by mrkings84(m): 8:39am On Jun 08, 2020
Maybe he was on dried weed when he made the statement!
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 08, 2020
FarahAideed:

Hasn't Miyetti Allah said worse even on TV ?

Na you get time to answer that guy. Mtchew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Carlmax(m): 8:43am On Jun 08, 2020
Guestlander:
Shame on the people who concocted the original story.
There's no audio or video recording of the said interview. I find it weird.

Do you have a video or audio recording of the rebuttal? Fulani herdsmen are a pandemic and communities must be on their guard against them or be sorry.
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:45am On Jun 08, 2020
post=90428675:
Again, Rumors are spread by fools and believe by idiots .

WE KNOW THAT IS NEVER POSSIBLE
anyways.

This reminds us when the looting and stealing party told us they will rule Nigeria for 60 years before they leave.

But God put them all in shame and sent the criminals out after 16 years.

We keep wondering what would have become of our darling nation after 60 years of blind and COLOSSAL looting.

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing.

Lol cheesy

Here you have it, 77 Kings...... wink

shut your mouth!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by LifeChoices: 8:51am On Jun 08, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
God bless bro
they taught they're dealing with bunch of APC zombies
it took them going to 48hrs to debunk cheesy

They just wanted to fulfil all righteousness but they've passed the message.
they've even said worse than this.
I only pity my naive real Yorubas that keeps listening to all these futa jalon blood parading themselves as Yoruba.

God bless real Omoluabis
God bless Yoruba land

thunder scatter buhari

Stop taking Panadol for another person's headache.

Pity your real ibo folks more... embarassed

Yorubas will NEVER fight the Fulanis for you... tongue
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by MandalorianCree: 8:52am On Jun 08, 2020
Kdon2:

The Hausa's ll continually be Fulani slave for ever.
No people remain a slave forever. There was a time the Europeans thought Africans will be thier slaves forever, ploughing their fields and working their mines until indsutrial revolution happened and machines replaced manpower in production. It takes an event or an ideology or a demagogue like the biblical Moses to end slavery.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by ObafemiAwoIowo: 9:07am On Jun 08, 2020
LifeChoices:

Stop taking Panadol for another person's headache.

Pity your real ibo folks more... embarassed

Yorubas will NEVER fight the Fulanis for you... tongue
lol
you see what I'm saying cheesy
you just proved me right cheesy

I totally agree with you
how can you fight your brothers for real Omoluabis?
we know that Yoruba Muslims are not real yorubas but immigrants from futa jalon that settled in South West
this your comment settles it
but fair warning
you guys should stay away from anything that concerns real Yorubas.
that we accommodated you people doesn't mean you guys should overstep boundaries
we're wise now
no more fake brotherhood from any Yoruba muslim
screenshoting this your post for future reference.
I hope my fellow real Omoluabis sees this

God bless Yoruba land
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Olubadan1(m): 9:09am On Jun 08, 2020
atiku na fula . their game plan
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by ObafemiAwoIowo: 9:10am On Jun 08, 2020
ada9ja:
i knew it was fake when there is no audio or video to prove such heavy statement but i knew this could only the handy work of the people that enjoy a country and still claim they are from online country.....

desist from sensitive politics if you want to go far
a friendly advice cool
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Ghostrye: 9:12am On Jun 08, 2020
post=90428675:
Again, Rumors are spread by fools and believe by idiots .

WE KNOW THAT IS NEVER POSSIBLE
anyways.

This reminds us when the looting and stealing party told us they will rule Nigeria for 60 years before they leave.

But God put them all in shame and sent the criminals out after 16 years.

We keep wondering what would have become of our darling nation after 60 years of blind and COLOSSAL looting.

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing.

Lol cheesy

Here you have it, 77 Kings...... wink
You sef think am abi it would have been terrible, and maybe after the 60 years, we just might have gotten to where we currently are under a certain president....
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Brightchibuzor: 9:17am On Jun 08, 2020
Criminals..why denying..Ipob consume nigeria soon make my word.
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Brightchibuzor: 9:18am On Jun 08, 2020
Criminals..why denying..Ipob will consume nigeria soon make my word.
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by kayjay69(m): 9:23am On Jun 08, 2020
Miyetti Allah denies making statement that Fulani will rule forever.

Well, I for one know talk is cheap and actions more expensive. Whether they deny or accept does not change the facts on ground which is this has always been the Fulani agenda. And for me, I do not begrudge them for having such ambitions even though it is to my detriment. I can only fault clueless leaders in other parts of Nigeria for continually lending themselves as willing tools in the hands of these people.

As the old saying goes, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Bnladan(m): 9:36am On Jun 08, 2020
RZArecta:
The Miyetti Allah terrorists have said worse than this, maybe this donkey is backtracking because of the outrage but their message has been properly received. Those who have ears, let them hear cool
And those without brains to distinguish between fake and authentic should get one.
What is ur aim in live? Cause chaos, war and divisiveness? May God deliver u and ur likes from this satanic tendencies. Satan has is soldiers and ppl like u are his generals.
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by History555: 9:38am On Jun 08, 2020
Afonja have turned spokesman for fulani not because they love fulani but want to appear good in their eyes for sake of 2023.

They fail to realise is that appearing weak doesn't work on a bully allows him to bully you more.

Finally considering what buhari nepotism andb fulani killings over others. Fulani have a lot to loose handing over power to the south.

No southern president will protect them like pmb not with
All their atrocities

Quote me power will not shift to the south in 2023
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by HolyTitus(m): 9:40am On Jun 08, 2020
Did he spoke those grammars too?
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:41am On Jun 08, 2020
AllenSpencer:

I knew it was a fake news right from the onset.

Making it to the front page only exposes the incompetence of the Mod`s

Some news need to be verified before you send to front-page, as such can trigger negative counter scenerios which wont be healthy for the country as a whole.

The mods are human bro, you can't always keep blaming them for things like this
Especially when the news sources are clearly stated below he articles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Imposes ₦100,000 On Burial Banners / Keyamo Halts Nigeria Air Project, Reverses Concession Of Airports / Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.