Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever (24793 Views)

Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah / Abdullahi Bodejo: Tinubu Won’t Be President Of Nigeria / Okonjo-Iweala Denies Making Biafra The 'Richest Country In The World' Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:55am On Jun 08, 2020
If the antecedents of this group is anything to go by,it could be right to say that they are more than stupid enough to make such highly inflammatory remarks without any care. These are people with cow brains who take great delight in violence and
savagery shedding of blood. Safe for some very few decent ones among them,one would have been tempted to say that fulanis are not human !

Whether or not Bodejo denies making the statement, it is well established that it has always been their belief that they own Nigeria. No thanks to the Hausas who allowed foreigners from far away land to dominate them and subject them to second class citizens in their own land !

Those who are covertly and openly pushing for ethnic fulani superiority agenda in Nigeria are only be silly ; it's a dead on arrival agenda.
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by NorthSharper(m): 10:06am On Jun 08, 2020
FlordFlorez:
So it took u more than 24hours to debunk it. We aren't all fools/zombies. U will pay for what u said when the time is ripe.

People like you are so much filled with profound and incurable hatred and malice that you have now become totally incapable of rational thinking.

Here, you clearly show the extent to which you are diabolically possessed by raw and undiluted ethnic hatred and religious bigotry towards someone who did absolutely the right thing!: he came out publicly to defend himself against some vicious and malicious fake news being attributed to him, which went viral on social media.

You have the right to simply not believe his rebuttal; and indeed you have the right to fault it with logical arguments, which would be fair enough. But expecting a fiendishly evil and blind bigot like you to be logical, let alone fair, would surely be expecting too much of you !

And if, according to your devilsh, twisted, biased and poised mind, anybody who took up to 24 hrs to come out and deny a maliciously fabricated story against him is too late in his denial, and thus he should not be believed, then what would you hypocrite say about GEJ's rebuttal of two recent fake news stories attributed to him?

In both cases, it took GEJ much LONGER to come out with a public rebuttal!

1. The news that GEJ purportedly justified SS"s mistrust of the Igbos and their agitation for Biafra:

"Former President Goodluck Jonathan has said that he never spoke on the position of Niger Delta over agitations for Biafra.

Jonathan, in a statement by his Media Adviser, Mr Ikechukwu Eze, on Saturday also disowned an online publication which claimed that he spoke on the relationship between the South East and Niger Delta"

Link:
https://punchng.com/jonathan-disowns-online-comments-on-biafra/

2. Viral Allegation that he received a bribe of N300 million, bulletproof cars, etc:

"A few days ago , a group "the APC Reformation Forum" had stated that former President Goodluck jonathan was in receipt of bulletproof cars, N300 million, amongst others., allegedly given to him by the APC Bayelsa guber candidate and former Gov-Elect, David Lyon."

Link:
https://www.nairaland.com/5728459/bayelsa-apc-goodluck-jonathan-return#87326498

The former President has reacted to these allegations.

Mr jonathan, who made the rebuttal in a statement issued by his Media Adviser, Ikechukwu Eze, on Wednesday in Yenagoa, described the allegations as “patently fictitious, malevolent, inciting and provocative”.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/381292-ex-president-

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by LLMG: 10:08am On Jun 08, 2020
what will you say of apc now that Nigeria is worse off after just 5years.
post=90428675:
Again, Rumors are spread by fools and believe by idiots .

WE KNOW THAT IS NEVER POSSIBLE
anyways.

This reminds us when the looting and stealing party told us they will rule Nigeria for 60 years before they leave.

But God put them all in shame and sent the criminals out after 16 years.

We keep wondering what would have become of our darling nation after 60 years of blind and COLOSSAL looting.

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing.

Lol cheesy

Here you have it, 77 Kings...... wink

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by AnanseK(m): 10:09am On Jun 08, 2020
stabilizer:

Who the Bleep are you? Sometimes you just need to stfu. What are you trying to justify? There is always an atom of truth in any rumour that surfaced. Just read and mute. I expect you to used your knowledge to build your sense of reasoning by reading various comments with different perspective, take a cup of tea, relax yourself, blame nobody, dont take sides, just write something meaningful and explanatory. Why trying to make others a fool because you are covering your regional flaws. You are not smart bro. Intelligence of the fulanis was borrowed from WEST SIDE!

You are justifying rumors and claiming smartness. So many dunces on NL.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Tonitoniton(m): 10:12am On Jun 08, 2020
pls, dont listen that head of herds men in nigeria. He actually said and meant it. he is only trying to fool the people. they are already on it
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Deebwebb: 10:14am On Jun 08, 2020
kingawothefirst:
There has been a lot fake news circulating lately. Reminds me of the news about the formation of a new Cameroon country annexing parts of Nigerian LGAs I can tell you now this is a bad look for IPOB if they’re responsible for fake propaganda news
This jobless Ogun state boy again with three monikers,so vanguard,guardian and the rest are now ipob,you see why no one takes your tribe serious....

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 08, 2020
Deebwebb:
[s]This jobless Ogun state boy again with three monikers,so vanguard,guardian and the rest are now ipob,you see why no one takes your tribe serious....[/s]

Looks like I have a stalker grin

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Deebwebb: 10:23am On Jun 08, 2020
kingawothefirst:

Looks like I have a stalker grin
grin better stop spreading news about what you don't know..
See ur mouth like stalker.wetin they hungry you no get part two,from "our oyel" to I have a stalker grin

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by petitejolie(f): 10:26am On Jun 08, 2020
U people are not current. Was shocked to see this now. This people said this thing last year or last two years before amotekun started gaining popularity. even a Yoruba elder had to reply that Fulanis were never part of Nigeria in d first place and were immigrants. Now they want to act cool cos Dey know people are waking up to their responsibilities and covid is dealing with their apologists. Of course Dey will back track. Besides babajide of journalist hangout even said there are different faction of miyetti Allah and there is a particular one that likes running his mouth and they’ve been told to disregard that one. But to me they are all d same thing.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by xcon: 10:27am On Jun 08, 2020
Ipob have been lobbying different countries with fake information, creating different fake news eg. ceding of part of Nigeria lg. I believe this fake news is from Ipob.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by urchord86(m): 10:33am On Jun 08, 2020
I vividly remember what Osman Danfodio said. “I quote”Ruling Nigeria is there birth right. Please stop trying to deceive yourself, okay? We are all in this and we will see how the country will end up in nearest future.....God has the final say����
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Caseless: 10:37am On Jun 08, 2020
FlordFlorez:
So it took u more than 24hours to debunk it. We aren't all fools/zombies. U will pay for what u said when the time is ripe.

Modified: Some urchins with very little & ineffective cortex are mentioning me. They wants to drag me to the mud. I won't grant them the honour of quoting them back. But i want to ask them this: haven't this group in the past made more devastating statements worse than this? If u are a fulani asslicker and u mention me again, u will die untimely death.
oga, he reacted on thursday and it happened on that very day. His reaction won't get to u on time because that won't make newspapers to sell.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Gandollar(f): 10:39am On Jun 08, 2020
AnanseK:

Of course when your aim is evil, you will accept anything destructive to peace.

You very new it was fake even before anybody debunked it.

AllenSpencer and yenefer, why didn't the myetti guy Sue or even threaten to sue the newspaper that carried the "fake" news?
grin

His response is the most watery and comical thing I've read in recent times.
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by AllenSpencer: 10:39am On Jun 08, 2020
Gandollar:
AllenSpencer and yenefer, why didn't the myetti guy Sue or even threaten to sue the newspaper that carried the "fake" news?
grin

His response is the most watery and comical thing I've read in recent times.

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by AllenSpencer: 10:40am On Jun 08, 2020
[quote author=Mjpem23 post=90431399][/quote]

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Caseless: 10:41am On Jun 08, 2020
FarahAideed:

Hasn't Miyetti Allah said worse even on TV ?
give us the video.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Gandollar(f): 10:41am On Jun 08, 2020
AnanseK:

So in your peanut sized brain that justifies publishing lies?

Even if your first statement was true.

Even the Moderator that brought it to the Front Page new that it wasn’t a true story.
What's wrong with you Almajiris on this platform?

When is your killer myetti people burning down Sun Media?
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by LLMG: 10:46am On Jun 08, 2020
they are being portrayed the way they have presented themselves, they have nobody to blame for this its their loss. with time they will realize that by their actions and outrance they have only succeeded in surrounding themselves with hatred and rejection, and their evil quest will surely meet a dead end.
AnanseK:

So in your peanut sized brain that justifies publishing lies?

Even if your first statement was true.

Even the Moderator that brought it to the Front Page new that it wasn’t a true story.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Difrent: 10:50am On Jun 08, 2020
FlordFlorez:

Modified: Some urchins with very little & ineffective cortex are mentioning me. They wants to drag me to the mud. I won't grant them the honour of quoting them back. But i want to ask them this: haven't this group in the past made more devastating statements worse than this? If u are a fulani asslicker and u mention me again, u will die untimely death.

Taa
Forget the curses
Fake news peddlers
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by NorthSharper(m): 10:51am On Jun 08, 2020
FlordFlorez:

People like you are so much filled with profound and incurable hatred and malice that you have now become totally incapable of rational thinking.

Here, you clearly show the extent to which you are diabolically possessed by raw and undiluted ethnic hatred and religious bigotry towards someone who did absolutely the right thing!: he came out publicly to defend himself against some vicious and malicious fake news being attributed to him, which went viral on social media.

You have the right to simply not believe his rebuttal; and indeed you have the right to fault it with logical arguments, which would be fair enough. But expecting a fiendishly evil and blind bigot like you to be logical, let alone fair, would surely be expecting too much of you !

And if, according to your devilsh, twisted, biased and poised mind, anybody who took up to 24 hrs to come out and deny a maliciously fabricated story against him is too late in his denial, and thus he should not be believed, then what would you hypocrite say about GEJ's rebuttal of two recent fake news stories attributed to him?

In both cases, it took GEJ much LONGER to come out with a public rebuttal!

1. The news that GEJ purportedly justified SS"s mistrust of the Igbos and their agitation for Biafra:

"Former President Goodluck Jonathan has said that he never spoke on the position of Niger Delta over agitations for Biafra.

Jonathan, in a statement by his Media Adviser, Mr Ikechukwu Eze, on Saturday also disowned an online publication which claimed that he spoke on the relationship between the South East and Niger Delta"

Link:
https://punchng.com/jonathan-disowns-online-comments-on-biafra/

2. Viral Allegation that he received a bribe of N300 million, bulletproof cars, etc:

"A few days ago , a group "the APC Reformation Forum" had stated that former President Goodluck jonathan was in receipt of bulletproof cars, N300 million, amongst others., allegedly given to him by the APC Bayelsa guber candidate and former Gov-Elect, David Lyon."

Link:
https://www.nairaland.com/5728459/bayelsa-apc-goodluck-jonathan-return#87326498

The former President has reacted to these allegations.

Mr jonathan, who made the rebuttal in a statement issued by his Media Adviser, Ikechukwu Eze, on Wednesday in Yenagoa, described the allegations as “patently fictitious, malevolent, inciting and provocative”.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/381292-ex-president-

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Gandollar(f): 11:00am On Jun 08, 2020
Akaujaa:

You are very correct. It seems everything goes on this forum. They just push every news to the people to read without proper investigation, making it look like they are only interested increasing their business and not interested in whatever that happens to the country as a result of the fake news they promote through the platform.
The news was published by Sun News, why are you not asking them to retract and apologize or face legal action?
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Gandollar(f): 11:01am On Jun 08, 2020
[quote author=AllenSpencer post=90436926][/quote] You are a cow!
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Friend22(m): 11:06am On Jun 08, 2020
Kwanza:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/07/miyetti-allah-president-denies-making-statement-fulani-will-rule-nigeria-forever

I knew the news did not add up at all.
Because most of us are anthetical to real evidenced based information.
When we gossip about people a lot and spread rumours this is what we usually believe with that crazed line if "there is no smoke without fire. "

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Gandollar(f): 11:14am On Jun 08, 2020
Xfemt:
nairaland don spoil boss

b4 if d news is not authentic u won't see it in front page but it different I don't trust nairaland any more
The news was from sunnews. Quit fishing for idiots!
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Gandollar(f): 11:19am On Jun 08, 2020
ada9ja:
i knew it was fake when there is no audio or video to prove such heavy statement but i knew this could only the handy work of the people that enjoy a country and still claim they are from online country.....

Why is your man not after the national daily that published it?

Not all of us fvck our cows, some of have brains and can reason.
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Gandollar(f): 11:26am On Jun 08, 2020
AnanseK:

You are justifying rumors and claiming smartness. So many dunces on NL.
Still talking?

Okay keep talking.
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Gandollar(f): 11:29am On Jun 08, 2020
Caseless:
oga, he reacted on thursday and it happened on that very day. His reaction won't get to u on time because that won't make newspapers to sell.
Na Dem! See Dem!
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by Gandollar(f): 11:30am On Jun 08, 2020
Caseless:
give us the video.
Go and Sue the news media first.
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by fof1: 11:31am On Jun 08, 2020
Isinweke:
They make statements and deny the statements.

That's what they do.

They have already passed their messages.

WHAT NONESENSE MESSAGE ARE THEY PASSING? WHETHER REAL OR FATHOM? IS NIGERIA OWNED BY ANYONE ETHNIC ENTITY? IT IS ABSURD, FOOLISH AND DECEPTIVE TO BELIEVE,ACKNOWLEDGE OR ACCEPT THAT, IN A MODERN WORLD,SOME FELLOWS WILL BE CLAIMING NATIONAL INHERITANCE. IT'S REALLY UNTHINKABLE! WEAPONS OF WAR AND STRATEGIES IS NOT D MONOPOLY OF ANY PARTICULAR SETS OF PEOPLE IN D WORLD TODAY. WE SHOULD BE WARNED.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by chaloskyx: 11:40am On Jun 08, 2020
if you like rule forever in a 100 years with the current trend of poor governance and looting of the nation all you would be left to rule would be hunger poverty and an angry mob or militia. but you fools are too short sighted to see that all you can see if oil money and how to ensure generational weath via looting.
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by ada9ja(f): 11:55am On Jun 08, 2020
Gandollar:
Why is your man not after the national daily that published it?

Not all of us fvck our cows, some of have brains and can reason.

U sounded like u suck a pig cunt
Re: Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever by ada9ja(f): 11:59am On Jun 08, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
desist from sensitive politics if you want to go far
a friendly advice cool

Yeaaa just like not talking statement made by a mere man on a country of 200million people serious...this is not politics....

My friendly advice

When u see such news, don't believe it cos if u do, u won't go far

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi, Emefiele, Other Posters Flood Eagle Square / Pictures Of Tinubu And Shettima At Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday Birthday / I Will Walk About Naked If Peter Obi Wins At Tribunal- Charly Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.