Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

How I Was Scammed By Nwagu Martins Emeka (truthfulperson) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Was Scammed By Nwagu Martins Emeka (truthfulperson) (5664 Views)

Martins Emeka Nwagu Is A Good Person Not A Fraud / Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures / Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Scammed By Nwagu Martins Emeka (truthfulperson) by Elzakzaky: 8:01am On Jun 09, 2020
moriss33:
Another particular tribe is always known for churning out almajiris, paedophilia & religious fanaticism.
You are right! Only the other tribe makes sense
Re: How I Was Scammed By Nwagu Martins Emeka (truthfulperson) by moriss33(m): 8:02am On Jun 09, 2020
I stumbled upon this post, but am at loss as to how one can earn money with the Amazon Mturk account, I just created one today. HELP !!!

Re: How I Was Scammed By Nwagu Martins Emeka (truthfulperson) by AmKen(m): 8:18am On Jun 09, 2020
truthfulperson:

yes i promised that it is an mturk account, the thing here is this , amazon owns mturk , they are one and the same account , once you login to mturk you have logged into amazon account too. alot of benefits is derived from owning an mturk or amazon account ,one being that online shoppers get gitf cards bonus which accumulates as they shop regularly. And one can buy gift cards at discounted prices which are sold at higher prices or use for shopping on amazon website shop. This guy here that is claiming to have been scammed failed to understand what really mturk is all about. He was decieved by those falsely teaching that one can work and make alot of money from mturk or amazon which is not true. I never promised him that he will make money. All he needed from me was an amazon or mturk account and its what i sold him. His fustration is what is leading him to call me a scam which i am not. He failed to be tutored on what an amazon or mturk account is all about , he was in a hurry to make money online. I am not in a fault in any way. He should be angry with those who lied to him saying they make money easily with mturk acount which is not true. He feels happy taking out his fustration me believing he is tarnishing me name , somthing i am not abit bothered about.

Wow!!!!

You are not bothered about your image?

Hmmmm!!!!!
Re: How I Was Scammed By Nwagu Martins Emeka (truthfulperson) by Lolo24: 8:24am On Jun 09, 2020
moriss33:
I stumbled upon this post, but am at loss as to how one can earn money with the Amazon Mturk account, I just created one today. HELP !!!

You signed up as a requester not as a worker. Your acct is more like a fiverr buyer acct not the seller

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Nwagu Martins Emeka (truthfulperson) by Tabbaz(m): 10:42am On Jun 09, 2020
truthfulperson:

yes i promised that it is an mturk account, the thing here is this , amazon owns mturk , they are one and the same account , once you login to mturk you have logged into amazon account too. alot of benefits is derived from owning an mturk or amazon account ,one being that online shoppers get gitf cards bonus which accumulates as they shop regularly. And one can buy gift cards at discounted prices which are sold at higher prices or use for shopping on amazon website shop. This guy here that is claiming to have been scammed failed to understand what really mturk is all about. He was decieved by those falsely teaching that one can work and make alot of money from mturk or amazon which is not true. I never promised him that he will make money. All he needed from me was an amazon or mturk account and its what i sold him. His fustration is what is leading him to call me a scam which i am not. He failed to be tutored on what an amazon or mturk account is all about , he was in a hurry to make money online. I am not in a fault in any way. He should be angry with those who lied to him saying they make money easily with mturk acount which is not true. He feels happy taking out his fustration me believing he is tarnishing me name , somthing i am not abit bothered about.

@bolded. I also have an amazon account and I don't know anything about mturk. are you implying that an amazon account is the same as mturk account?

what exactly is the advantage of the account you sold to him over my personal amazon account which he can open too in a few minutes

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Nwagu Martins Emeka (truthfulperson) by Dotman23(m): 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
Please Where do I go from here..it's stuck here without loading.....

Re: How I Was Scammed By Nwagu Martins Emeka (truthfulperson) by dottozil: 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
Tabbaz:

@bolded. I also have an amazon account and I don't know anything about mturk. are you implying that an amazon account is the same as mturk account?

what exactly is the advantage of the account you sold to him over my personal amazon account which he can open too in a few minutes

I swear you are good at what you do

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Nwagu Martins Emeka (truthfulperson) by Dotman23(m): 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
Now this

Re: How I Was Scammed By Nwagu Martins Emeka (truthfulperson) by moriss33(m): 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
How do I go about getting the worker account ?
Lolo24:

You signed up as a requester not as a worker. Your acct is more like a fiverr buyer acct not the seller
Re: How I Was Scammed By Nwagu Martins Emeka (truthfulperson) by Lolo24: 1:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
moriss33:
How do I go about getting the worker account ?

You'll apply but chances of getting approval is slim
Re: How I Was Scammed By Nwagu Martins Emeka (truthfulperson) by Meklex(m): 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
Scammers are on the prowl for ordinary 10k. 10k o. I wonder how some people think.

In 2017, I sold my Payoneer card for 20k thinking it was big money. I still regret it till today.

You will surely regret this stupid move of yours years later

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Nwagu Martins Emeka (truthfulperson) by Mensah007: 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
truthfulperson:

I sold you what you demanded for on google when you browse and login to mturk doesnt it show it is still amazon ? The problem you have is that you want to access the workers section which only employees of amazon have access to, you are just a customer there and can never be granted access there that is the truth. Is it questions you should have asked before seeking to buy an account. I would have sorted things better with you if you hadnt rushed here to call me a scammer.

Jesus Christ, you are a bloody develish scammer. OP do you want me to handle this guy myself? He will arrested and he will pay x10 of that 100k.
Look at this arrogant fool.

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Nwagu Martins Emeka (truthfulperson) by Mensah007: 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
Tabbaz:

Mturk is an Amazon platform where people do tasks to earn money. You can make averagely $500 per month there. They don't accept Nigerians and some other countries. Pple outside the country open and sell approved Mturk account online for $70 or less

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Scammed By Nwagu Martins Emeka (truthfulperson) by SolomonGrundy: 1:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
That was how this guy would have scammed me. I sensed sometin was so wrong abt him from d onset. Just because of 10k? Smh
Re: How I Was Scammed By Nwagu Martins Emeka (truthfulperson) by Taeewo(m): 9:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
Dotman23:
Now this
Be expecting rejected mail within 48 hours..

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Nwagu Martins Emeka (truthfulperson) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
that was how a guy sold mturk usa account to a guy in my telegram group for 30k. just same story here

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Nwagu Martins Emeka (truthfulperson) by Goalty01: 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
chuksbaby:
that was how a guy sold mturk usa account to a guy in my telegram group for 30k. just same story here

Oga sir... you've abandoned your boys for group oo... you never drop the affiliate bomb wey u promise us
Re: How I Was Scammed By Nwagu Martins Emeka (truthfulperson) by favour442(m): 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
chuksbaby:
chaii..i dey dat telegram group o..
Re: How I Was Scammed By Nwagu Martins Emeka (truthfulperson) by Dotman23(m): 11:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
Taeewo:
Be expecting rejected mail within 48 hours..
I will be accepted...
Re: How I Was Scammed By Nwagu Martins Emeka (truthfulperson) by Goalnaldo(m): 11:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
Op I remember that particular thread and how someone warned you about it but no you wanted to own a cheap mturk account.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Nwagu Martins Emeka (truthfulperson) by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 10, 2020
Goalty01:

Oga sir... you've abandoned your boys for group oo... you never drop the affiliate bomb wey u promise us

na this weekend, my schedule tight small
Re: How I Was Scammed By Nwagu Martins Emeka (truthfulperson) by Tenshades(m): 9:21am On Jun 10, 2020
chuksbaby:

na this weekend, my schedule tight small

Ok boss.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Nwagu Martins Emeka (truthfulperson) by kevoh(m): 10:06am On Jun 10, 2020
Stay away from all forms of sale of M.Turk account, whether yankee verified or Naija. 90% of the time it never ends well if you are not applying by yourself and getting approved legally. I would not sell my M.turk account even if offered 500k let alone 30k or 10k. grin
Re: How I Was Scammed By Nwagu Martins Emeka (truthfulperson) by iqiq: 11:55am On Jun 10, 2020
Guess the seller should just refund the cash
Re: How I Was Scammed By Nwagu Martins Emeka (truthfulperson) by Ahmedsuleiman(m): 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
@Nwagu Martins Emeka you are a real scammer and don't try to play on our intelligence here. You aren't here to joke with kids. You intentionally decided to scam this guy of his hard earned money by preying on his ignorance of your avowed account.

I make bold to state that you should refund his money. I am cocksure you will never refund him because you are used to deceiving people. All thanks too the internet, your name is everywhere already and you will surely regret this foolish and untimely bold action of yours, unless you refund him.

You have the temerity to swindle him and you even came on the thread to unboldly claim you sold genuine mturk account for him. @Tabbaz should do the needful abeg.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Nwagu Martins Emeka (truthfulperson) by Taeewo(m): 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2020
Dotman23:
I will be accepted...
How fa now?
Re: How I Was Scammed By Nwagu Martins Emeka (truthfulperson) by ghettochild(m): 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2020
He said he wasn't using whatsapp n u didn't quickly spot him has a scam..
You mumu
Re: How I Was Scammed By Nwagu Martins Emeka (truthfulperson) by TheSTreetman: 8:30pm On Jun 10, 2020
This guy is a foolish scammer.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Nwagu Martins Emeka (truthfulperson) by Dotman23(m): 9:34pm On Jun 10, 2020
Taeewo:
How fa now?
Still no mail from them
Re: How I Was Scammed By Nwagu Martins Emeka (truthfulperson) by Gmajor(m): 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
This thread was created on Monday. I've told my side of the story and to God be the glory Mr. Martins Emeka Nwagu Aka Truthfulperson has also spoken up (even though before this he was ignoring me).

I believe that I have provided enough evidence that this man is a thief and a scammer. Funny enough, even though his name and details are on the internet, he has never mentioned refunding the money he deceptively stole.
I can only assume that he is going through extremely hard times for him to keep on holding my money even after I posted his name on Nairaland.

OK. I've accepted my loss.
Tomorrow morning I'll be going to union bank to make a formal complaint. At the very least, Mr Truthfulperson your BVN will be blocked.

Mr. Emeka Martin Nwagu, your name will forever be accompanied by the scam you perpetrated and in the coming week, you will not
be able to use any bank in Nigeria.
I really hope my 10k was worth. I really do.

Cc: Tabazz please add him to the scammers list.

Attached is his picture that I pulled from WhatsApp.

6 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Nwagu Martins Emeka (truthfulperson) by teemotee: 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
Gmajor:
This thread was created on Monday. I've told my side of the story and to God be the glory Mr. Martins Emeka Nwagu Aka Truthfulperson has also spoken up (even though before this he was ignoring me).

I believe that I have provided enough evidence that this man is a thief and a scammer. Funny enough, even though his name and details are on the internet, he has never mentioned refunding the money he deceptively stole.
I can only assume that he is going through extremely hard times for him to keep on holding my money even after I posted his name on Nairaland.

Tomorrow morning I'll be going to union bank to make a formal complaint. At the very least, Mr Truthfulperson your BVN will be blocked.

Mr. Emeka Martin Nwagu, your name will forever be accompanied by the scam you perpetrated and in the coming week, you will not

correct spelling is tabbaz

Other monikers of the scammer are nijjaking , cleanking
Re: How I Was Scammed By Nwagu Martins Emeka (truthfulperson) by Tabbaz(m): 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
Gmajor:

Did you have any conversation with him since the creation of this thread? Perhaps, you may chat him up and update us if he decline

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

High Quality Melamine Faced MDF Directly From Turkey / Investing In Insurance In Nigeria / Tinubu Cap is Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.