Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 7/06/2020 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 7/06/2020 (1191 Views)

An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 25th February 2021 / An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 13th February 2021 / An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 10th January 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 7/06/2020 by Frankdaz9: 9:46am On Jun 08, 2020
AN EXTRACT FROM MAZI NNAMDI KANU'S BROADCAST OF THE 7/06/2020

Compiled by
Mazi IKECHUKWU ONUOHA

1. An opening prayers by the Supreme leader of the indigenous people of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

2. Go and ask people to listen, because after today your life will never remain the same again.

3. We are unstoppable, we are IPOB, the greatest movement on the planet earth, banone.

4. This evening , please pay very close attention, you are about to witness a revelation.

5. Once there is light , darkness will flew. Do you see where we derive our strength.

6. Chaii nnukwu OYIBO ewe bata, okwa maka ndi Nne.

7. A letter from the Archbishop Kalo Mario Bigalo, wrote to Trump, telling him that irrespective of all the things unfolding, that Trump is under siege.

8. Today's broadcast is an Epic broadcast, and I want you to pick every word that I utter. I want you to know that the agents of darkness they are converging. Even the vultures are gathering.

9. Do you see why I reveir Fella, consistency is the key.

10. I said there will never be a programme like this ever again. Heaven gave me a message tonight.

11. The America you see today, the New Zealand you see today, the conscience of mankind came from Britain, as bad as it may seem.

12. Fella said , people are dying in Nigeria and you are talking about apartheid in South Africa.

13. A white man killed a black man in America and whites all over the world are protesting. What does that tells you about a white man.

14. I saw a statue of a slave master destroyed in Bristol in England, but you still have a stadium named after Abacha in Nigeria. That's a black man for you.

15. This children of light which is Biafra , we have been fighting darkness in Nigeria which is Fulani. This forces of darkness has been prevailing until we came.

16. How many are the Fulanis oppressing you ? They are not up to 30 million.

17. Go and switch off the light , darkness will come. Switch it on again darkness will disappear. As long as that light remains , darkness will disappear forever.

18. There is a difference between a man born by a woman, from a man born by a serpent. The Fulanis were led by a Vulture from Futergelon, are you aware of that .

19. You know the same thing Fulanis are doing , divide and rule , all of this nonsense you do, some idiots speaking from both side of their mouth, thinking that their supporter of APC friends will give them money.

20. After over a 100 years what a white man Lugard wrote about the Fulani is exactly what the Fulanis are doing today. They only want to accumulate wealth and hold on to powers.

21. I want to educate everyone that Judaism is the mother of all religion. Judaism is the grand daddy of every religion. Without Judaism there will be no Christianity.

22. Everybody is a Jew, and everybody is a catholic. Prophet Muhammad left Arabia to came to Jerusalem to plead allegiance to the God of israel where they build their mosque on the table Mount.

23. By the time we are done with the ZOO Somalia will be like paradise.

24. Heaven is bearing me witness not man. What we are saying is beyound human imagination.

25. Including you Aisha , you are a Jew. Otherwise what will the mosque be doing in the table mount. Why will the Prophet go to the holy land of JERUSALEM.

26. I want every Biafran to go on Twitter, let's fight this battle, we are the light and they are the darkness. There is no way, darkness can prevail over light.

27. Slaughtering the Christian's of Hausa extraction in Southern Kaduna is evil and I must campaign against it.

28. Southern Kaduna isando, Armed robber everywhere. All these sons of darkness born under islam are all heading towards the ZOO.

29. We are fighting and very soon you will see the result. I say we are IPOB, we are unstoppable.

30. The person in IPOB fighting for your freedom is a scammer, but the person collecting your money and buys a private jet with your money is not a scammer. Do you see how your life is.

31. I was telling you befor that AsoRock is empty you didnt believe me, now that Soyinka has said it maybe you will believe him. I can never lie to you. Everything I tell you is gospel.

32. Now am about to tell you the plans of the supporter of APC. Anywhere you see a dangote truck broken down, go inside the Bush, you will see arms. Therefore, Dangote is part and parcel of this Jihad war. Yoruba you are in trouble.

32. Anywhere you see helicopter hovering around the bush, then you know supporter of APC are delivering arms to kill you.

33. Every Biafran son in the army, I want to tell you that the same army you are fighting for are busy killing your people in your village.

34. Igweocha is their main targets because there are so many Saboteurs there. If only you know what battle Nwaike is fighting.

35. Answer your name, so that when we are talking to you we know who we are talking to, not those niger Delta RUBISH.

36. I spoke to one HAUSA man in the army, he told me that every household must go and get a double barrel, and keep it next to your bed, because they are coming.

37. Then I asked him, is their any Buhari in Aso Rock, he said no there is none.

38. Today the whole world knows, as you can hear it from AsoRock that IPOB is fighting for Christians, because we fight for everyone.

39. I want to tell you that even the hit man himself buhari is dead.

40. Fulanis are doing all these things called Takia, because they want to hold on to power.

41. When Amadu Bello the grand daddy of ethnic bigotry was alive where were you ?

42. When we started, they said we are tout, but they dont know how Prepared we are.
Elelia nwaite ogbonyuo oku.

43. Go to @MaziNnamdiKanu on twitter and retweet.

44. Obama destroyed five African country's, and that is why I love Trump.

45. Where have you heard that the Presidential villa is on fire. Because they tried to break into AsoRock. They had to build an emergency presidential office in Aso rock.

46. Sometime I wonder what sort of God created nigerian people, fire in Aso Rock where on earth have you heard that before.

47. They have grown weary of the name miacrant, now they call us scammers and your daddy G.O's are not.

48. Look at the pictures of supporter of APC everywhere, where are they going, IPOB Intelligence take note. This is happening now, right now as am on AIR.

49. Write it down, Aisha will go to prison, write it down. This is called high crime.

50. Isn't it funny that those you feed are the ones turning around saying that you are a scam, can you reason that.

51. Every Efullefu and Saboteurs, one day I will announce on air that the time has come.

52. A prophet named ingila told them, dialogue now, they said NO. But they dont know what is coming to them. The ZOO is gone.

53. Ohaneze are now crying, all they can see is money , crying to supporter of APC , please give us money.

54. They said I insult people, why wouldn't I , when you are this stupid.

55. 2300 USD, that's what all America put together contributed to protect Biafraland, I have instructed them to return it back to them or else I will donate it to a charity.

56. They want to take away all the powers from the governors and give it to a supporter of APC police man.

57. Aisha instruct inec to use the provisions of the electoral act to go for a REFERENDUM else what is to come any ear that hears it will panic.

58. As I told them, Orji Uzokalu is out,.left with Olisa Metu. I want to tell those in Aso Rock that this IPOB is a movement . Thank you for releasing Orji Uzokalu. What is left is Olisa Metu and you are going to release him.

59. Democrats can bring every blacks on the street., but Trump will remain there it is the will of God.

60. Those of you holding Olisa Metu this is for you. I know where to go, I know where to take your names. Those holding Olisa Metu, you must release him.

61. I know that every day they buy laptop and cell phone and give to those attacking us, I love it because every publicity is a good publicity.

62. Aisha you have a pending investigation in the USA, the haliburton scandal, that's why you must release Olisa Metu or else all of you Criminal Fulani must go to Jail.

63. I am asking every Fulani thief, where is the 2.2b USD you withdrew between 2015/2016 from NNPC.

64. Emiefune where is the money Fulani withdrew from NNPC , 2.2b USD, where is the money.

65. You claimed Olisa Metu stole money , the money that PDP gave him to run a campaign, but you criminals that stole 2.2b USD are working free. The law of natural justice demand s that Olisa Metu must be released.

66. Fulani you claimed that you are fighting corruption where as you people are more corrupt than everybody else. Alah kpokwa unu Oku.

67. I wish that Dora Akunyeli is still alive today, may her soul rest in peace. They killed her because of her bravery. We remember her today.

68. Take your Nigeria to hell with you , we dont want anything to do with you.

69. Every job offer or tender in Biafraland will be subject to a journal published.

70. Fulani you are not ashamed, in 24th century you are still moving Cattle from one place to another .

71. Yoruba be on your own. If you want to be together with people from adamawa that's your business , let's everyone be on their own.

72. A black man will rather fight each other than fight their common enemy.

73. And I must thank you this night for having listened to this Radio Biafra Special. I must proclaim unequivocally without fear nor favor , that Biafra is our Religion and here on Radio Biafra is where we worship, and that Chukwu Okike Abhiama puru ime ihe nile is our God, and with all the love in my heart, from me from here it is Goodevening.

2 Likes

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 7/06/2020 by nato20ng(m): 10:05am On Jun 08, 2020
Absolute incoherent nonsense

6 Likes

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 7/06/2020 by Blackking98(m): 10:18am On Jun 08, 2020
nato20ng:
very incoherent rubbish.
In one broadcast he has attacked fulani, Yoruba and the Niger Delta. He really needs brain check up, "everyone is a Jew" imagine such balderdash. I'm not suprised some people on this forum behave mad, like leader like follower.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 7/06/2020 by Jman24(m): 10:32am On Jun 08, 2020
Blackking98:
very incoherent rubbish.
In one broadcast he has attacked fulani, Yoruba and the Niger Delta. He really needs brain check up, "everyone is a Jew" imagine such balderdash. I'm not suprised some people on this forum behave mad, like leader like follower.

Lol . So fast? Why not channel your energy towards a better Nigeria. Full of accountability.
Black people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 7/06/2020 by Blackking98(m): 10:38am On Jun 08, 2020
Jman24:

Lol . So fast? Why not channel your energy towards a better Nigeria. Full of accountability.
Black people
k
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 7/06/2020 by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 08, 2020
This why people hate ipob, why insulting other tribes? No body like the situation in Nigeria, but when you lead with hate, no body will want to hear u

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 7/06/2020 by Jman24(m): 10:49am On Jun 08, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
This why people hate ipob, why insulting other tribes? No body like the situation in Nigeria, but when you lead with hate, no body will want to hear u

If I come into an establishment I'm heading, and u happen to be among 8 workers I assigned duties but somehow one or two didn't do their work correctly but u did yours correctly,
Then I come in and start shouting at everybody, I want to tell u ..u will be very confident of yourself. It is the person who did wrong job that will feel hate.

3 Likes

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 7/06/2020 by kingzizzy: 10:50am On Jun 08, 2020
nato20ng:

Makes a lot of sense to others

1 Like

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 7/06/2020 by BlowYourMind: 11:07am On Jun 08, 2020
nato20ng:
He is sounding like someone selling medicine inside the vehicle from CMS to Volts

4 Likes

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 7/06/2020 by tutudesz: 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
You want to force Niger Deltans to be Biafrans but you don't want Biafrans to be Niger Deltans
Well even mad man get supporters and followers

3 Likes

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 7/06/2020 by Ogonimilitant(m): 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nwachineeke! Chai!

1 Like

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 7/06/2020 by div111(m): 12:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nice one!
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 7/06/2020 by Infinixs5: 3:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
Frankdaz9:
AN EXTRACT FROM MAZI NNAMDI KANU'S BROADCAST OF THE 7/06/2020

Compiled by
Mazi IKECHUKWU ONUOHA

1. An opening prayers by the Supreme leader of the indigenous people of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

2. Go and ask people to listen, because after today your life will never remain the same again.

3. We are unstoppable, we are IPOB, the greatest movement on the planet earth, banone.

4. This evening , please pay very close attention, you are about to witness a revelation.

5. Once there is light , darkness will flew. Do you see where we derive our strength.

6. Chaii nnukwu OYIBO ewe bata, okwa maka ndi Nne.

7. A letter from the Archbishop Kalo Mario Bigalo, wrote to Trump, telling him that irrespective of all the things unfolding, that Trump is under siege.

8. Today's broadcast is an Epic broadcast, and I want you to pick every word that I utter. I want you to know that the agents of darkness they are converging. Even the vultures are gathering.

9. Do you see why I reveir Fella, consistency is the key.

10. I said there will never be a programme like this ever again. Heaven gave me a message tonight.

11. The America you see today, the New Zealand you see today, the conscience of mankind came from Britain, as bad as it may seem.

12. Fella said , people are dying in Nigeria and you are talking about apartheid in South Africa.

13. A white man killed a black man in America and whites all over the world are protesting. What does that tells you about a white man.

14. I saw a statue of a slave master destroyed in Bristol in England, but you still have a stadium named after Abacha in Nigeria. That's a black man for you.

15. This children of light which is Biafra , we have been fighting darkness in Nigeria which is Fulani. This forces of darkness has been prevailing until we came.

16. How many are the Fulanis oppressing you ? They are not up to 30 million.

17. Go and switch off the light , darkness will come. Switch it on again darkness will disappear. As long as that light remains , darkness will disappear forever.

18. There is a difference between a man born by a woman, from a man born by a serpent. The Fulanis were led by a Vulture from Futergelon, are you aware of that .

19. You know the same thing Fulanis are doing , divide and rule , all of this nonsense you do, some idiots speaking from both side of their mouth, thinking that their supporter of APC friends will give them money.

20. After over a 100 years what a white man Lugard wrote about the Fulani is exactly what the Fulanis are doing today. They only want to accumulate wealth and hold on to powers.

21. I want to educate everyone that Judaism is the mother of all religion. Judaism is the grand daddy of every religion. Without Judaism there will be no Christianity.

22. Everybody is a Jew, and everybody is a catholic. Prophet Muhammad left Arabia to came to Jerusalem to plead allegiance to the God of israel where they build their mosque on the table Mount.

23. By the time we are done with the ZOO Somalia will be like paradise.

24. Heaven is bearing me witness not man. What we are saying is beyound human imagination.

25. Including you Aisha , you are a Jew. Otherwise what will the mosque be doing in the table mount. Why will the Prophet go to the holy land of JERUSALEM.

26. I want every Biafran to go on Twitter, let's fight this battle, we are the light and they are the darkness. There is no way, darkness can prevail over light.

27. Slaughtering the Christian's of Hausa extraction in Southern Kaduna is evil and I must campaign against it.

28. Southern Kaduna isando, Armed robber everywhere. All these sons of darkness born under islam are all heading towards the ZOO.

29. We are fighting and very soon you will see the result. I say we are IPOB, we are unstoppable.

30. The person in IPOB fighting for your freedom is a scammer, but the person collecting your money and buys a private jet with your money is not a scammer. Do you see how your life is.

31. I was telling you befor that AsoRock is empty you didnt believe me, now that Soyinka has said it maybe you will believe him. I can never lie to you. Everything I tell you is gospel.

32. Now am about to tell you the plans of the supporter of APC. Anywhere you see a dangote truck broken down, go inside the Bush, you will see arms. Therefore, Dangote is part and parcel of this Jihad war. Yoruba you are in trouble.

32. Anywhere you see helicopter hovering around the bush, then you know supporter of APC are delivering arms to kill you.

33. Every Biafran son in the army, I want to tell you that the same army you are fighting for are busy killing your people in your village.

34. Igweocha is their main targets because there are so many Saboteurs there. If only you know what battle Nwaike is fighting.

35. Answer your name, so that when we are talking to you we know who we are talking to, not those niger Delta RUBISH.

36. I spoke to one HAUSA man in the army, he told me that every household must go and get a double barrel, and keep it next to your bed, because they are coming.

37. Then I asked him, is their any Buhari in Aso Rock, he said no there is none.

38. Today the whole world knows, as you can hear it from AsoRock that IPOB is fighting for Christians, because we fight for everyone.

39. I want to tell you that even the hit man himself buhari is dead.

40. Fulanis are doing all these things called Takia, because they want to hold on to power.

41. When Amadu Bello the grand daddy of ethnic bigotry was alive where were you ?

42. When we started, they said we are tout, but they dont know how Prepared we are.
Elelia nwaite ogbonyuo oku.

43. Go to @MaziNnamdiKanu on twitter and retweet.

44. Obama destroyed five African country's, and that is why I love Trump.

45. Where have you heard that the Presidential villa is on fire. Because they tried to break into AsoRock. They had to build an emergency presidential office in Aso rock.

46. Sometime I wonder what sort of God created nigerian people, fire in Aso Rock where on earth have you heard that before.

47. They have grown weary of the name miacrant, now they call us scammers and your daddy G.O's are not.

48. Look at the pictures of supporter of APC everywhere, where are they going, IPOB Intelligence take note. This is happening now, right now as am on AIR.

49. Write it down, Aisha will go to prison, write it down. This is called high crime.

50. Isn't it funny that those you feed are the ones turning around saying that you are a scam, can you reason that.

51. Every Efullefu and Saboteurs, one day I will announce on air that the time has come.

52. A prophet named ingila told them, dialogue now, they said NO. But they dont know what is coming to them. The ZOO is gone.

53. Ohaneze are now crying, all they can see is money , crying to supporter of APC , please give us money.

54. They said I insult people, why wouldn't I , when you are this stupid.

55. 2300 USD, that's what all America put together contributed to protect Biafraland, I have instructed them to return it back to them or else I will donate it to a charity.

56. They want to take away all the powers from the governors and give it to a supporter of APC police man.

57. Aisha instruct inec to use the provisions of the electoral act to go for a REFERENDUM else what is to come any ear that hears it will panic.

58. As I told them, Orji Uzokalu is out,.left with Olisa Metu. I want to tell those in Aso Rock that this IPOB is a movement . Thank you for releasing Orji Uzokalu. What is left is Olisa Metu and you are going to release him.

59. Democrats can bring every blacks on the street., but Trump will remain there it is the will of God.

60. Those of you holding Olisa Metu this is for you. I know where to go, I know where to take your names. Those holding Olisa Metu, you must release him.

61. I know that every day they buy laptop and cell phone and give to those attacking us, I love it because every publicity is a good publicity.

62. Aisha you have a pending investigation in the USA, the haliburton scandal, that's why you must release Olisa Metu or else all of you Criminal Fulani must go to Jail.

63. I am asking every Fulani thief, where is the 2.2b USD you withdrew between 2015/2016 from NNPC.

64. Emiefune where is the money Fulani withdrew from NNPC , 2.2b USD, where is the money.

65. You claimed Olisa Metu stole money , the money that PDP gave him to run a campaign, but you criminals that stole 2.2b USD are working free. The law of natural justice demand s that Olisa Metu must be released.

66. Fulani you claimed that you are fighting corruption where as you people are more corrupt than everybody else. Alah kpokwa unu Oku.

67. I wish that Dora Akunyeli is still alive today, may her soul rest in peace. They killed her because of her bravery. We remember her today.

68. Take your Nigeria to hell with you , we dont want anything to do with you.

69. Every job offer or tender in Biafraland will be subject to a journal published.

70. Fulani you are not ashamed, in 24th century you are still moving Cattle from one place to another .

71. Yoruba be on your own. If you want to be together with people from adamawa that's your business , let's everyone be on their own.

72. A black man will rather fight each other than fight their common enemy.

73. And I must thank you this night for having listened to this Radio Biafra Special. I must proclaim unequivocally without fear nor favor , that Biafra is our Religion and here on Radio Biafra is where we worship, and that Chukwu Okike Abhiama puru ime ihe nile is our God, and with all the love in my heart, from me from here it is Goodevening.

thanks for this Nwanne..May Chukwu okike bless you for me..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 7/06/2020 by AsabaIjaww: 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:
[/s]
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 7/06/2020 by T9ksy(m): 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
Jman24:

If I come into an establishment I'm heading, and u happen to be among 8 workers I assigned duties but somehow one or two didn't do their work correctly but u did yours correctly,
Then I come in and start shouting at everybody, I want to tell u ..u will be very confident of yourself. It is the person who did wrong job that will feel hate.

Chia, see reasoning........................................truly you ipob "youths" can be so d.af.t, sha.

When cownu first invaded our political consciousness, i paid him no heed. But that was until he started calling out my people and extolling his illiterate minions to slaughter any yoruba pastor, they see in their midst. My immediate senior brother is a Redeem pastor. But somehow, you ipob expect me to eschew hate for your fake freedom fighter. shocked

You guys oozes HATRED for everyone (most especially, yorubas) but expect your alleged enemies to LOVE you, in return.
Re: An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 7/06/2020 by ThatFairGuy: 6:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
ROP, the headline outgt to have be RANTING OF A GIGOLO TURNED SCAMMER

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2020: We Issued Only One Certificate To Obaseki —UI / I Almost Withdrew From Edo Governorship Race - Obaseki / Nigerians Are Shocked Over Magu's Boast Of Returning To EFCC - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.