Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

The Most Developed South East State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Developed South East State (6592 Views)

Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari / The 6th South East State: Etiti State / The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Developed South East State by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sammy07:

I know you're Anambra supremacist. angry
Omoluabi wetin again?
Re: The Most Developed South East State by Sammy07: 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Omoluabi wetin again?

Nothing, but you always have this kind feelings against your fellow Ibo states.
Re: The Most Developed South East State by 24SEVEN: 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Yóu have made ur suggestions, rest and allow others do.

Julius Malema, Na wah oh.. Why are you interested in Anambra affairs or are there now Anambra Zulus. The ones I know of are Anambra Jews. grin
Re: The Most Developed South East State by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sammy07:

Nothing, but you always have this kind feelings against your fellow Ibo states.

Sometimes ask questions before acting.

The person I replied is a gay and that's why my statement goes that way.

Be guided.
Re: The Most Developed South East State by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
24SEVEN:

Julius Malema, Na wah oh.. Why are you interested in Anambra affairs or are there now Anambra Zulus. The ones I know of are Anambra Jews. grin

You again?

Shey u no go mind your business now?

You have no right to be in this thread.

Be guided.
Re: The Most Developed South East State by Sammy07: 6:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Sometimes ask questions before acting.

The person I replied is a gay and that's why my statement goes that way.

Be guided.

This is your 50th times.
Re: The Most Developed South East State by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Which bro?

Abeg shift..
Lol,these gays sef cheesy
Re: The Most Developed South East State by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
Lol,these gays sef cheesy
Go and redeem yourself.
Re: The Most Developed South East State by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
Bobrisky people everywhere
Re: The Most Developed South East State by UwaMmebii(m): 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
Op you are 100% correct
Re: The Most Developed South East State by bender79: 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sammy07:

I'm asking you, which town in Southern Nigeria is not accessible by tarred road
Tell me where you are from and I will let you know.
Re: The Most Developed South East State by kingjoe(m): 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
My list
1 Anambra (by far has the largest spread of development in most of their urban,semiurban and rural cities and villages,
2.imo state ( narrowly second position. Has owerri as it's capital .another town is okigwe .others such as orlu etc are just there.
3.Abia state.(has umuahia as it's capital but ABA is the main town that controls the state.
4.Enugu (should have been 2nd but because it has so many underdeveloped villages.i did a building contract in part of enugu that had a boundary with benue.infact the duplex we did was the first in the entire village.if it were comparing capitals alone.Enugu should come first.
5.Ebonyi.(fast developing but still last.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Developed South East State by 24SEVEN: 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
Juliusmalema:

You again?

Shey u no go mind your business now?

You have no right to be in this thread.

Be guided.

When I sided and defended Igbos against Yorubas in the population of ethnic groups thread, you did not complain oh.

Why do you Anambrarians love to contest against your fellow Igbo states. You guys love to make them feel lesser. Well, na una matter.

Are you related to the dead man, Meles zenawi??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Developed South East State by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
24SEVEN:

When I sided and defended Igbos against Yorubas in the population of ethnic groups thread, you did not complain oh.

Why do you Anambrarians love to contest against your fellow Igbo states. You guys love to make them feel lesser. Well, na una matter.

Lol....shhhhhhhh...... Lolzzz...

Well u did well but this your allegation is not true naaa?
Re: The Most Developed South East State by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
24SEVEN:

Another one who be Meles Zenawi?
Re: The Most Developed South East State by millionaireman: 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
kingjoe:
My list
1 Anambra (by far has the largest spread of development in most of their urban,semiurban and rural cities and villages,
2.imo state ( narrowly second position. Has owerri as it's capital .another town is okigwe .others such as orlu etc are just there.
3.Abia state.(has umuahia as it's capital but ABA is the main town that controls the state.
4.Enugu (should have been 2nd but because it has so many underdeveloped villages.i did a building contract in part of enugu that had a boundary with benue.infact the duplex we did was the first in the entire village.if it were comparing capitals alone.Enugu should come first.

In bold:
Orlu underdevelopement?

Governors from Orlu zone after Udenwa think they are punishing Orlu.

But their communities will never develop unless Orlu developed.

Development flows from urban to rural communities.

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed South East State by Bighead9: 10:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
AbA is the most developed city in the EAst. grin grin grin grin

Re: The Most Developed South East State by AsabaIjaww: 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
[s]
Bighead9:
AbA is the most developed city in the EAst. grin grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: The Most Developed South East State by 1Alex: 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Anambra, others are overhyped villages
don't post anything here again, the thread was opened by one Afonja
Re: The Most Developed South East State by 1Alex: 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
[s]
bender79:
Anambra is the most developed because the development spans beyond the state capital. Every town in Anambra is accessible by road. Infact that is the fun about anambra, especially during Christmas where you can move from one town to the other for various fun activities and celebrations.
[/s]

[s]
kingjoe:
My list
[/s]
no need for this. It's a mischievous thread. Don't respond to them.
Re: The Most Developed South East State by 24SEVEN: 6:19am On Jun 09, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Another one who be Meles Zenawi?

The late prime minister of Ethiopia. He died in 2012. Someone uses that Moniker. I thought it was your 2nd handle.
Re: The Most Developed South East State by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 09, 2020
24SEVEN:

The late prime minister of Ethiopia. He died in 2012. Someone uses that Moniker. I thought it was your 2nd handle.

You thought and wanted to use it against me. Not fair.
Re: The Most Developed South East State by Offpoint: 10:19am On Jun 09, 2020
Sammy07:

This one is always offpoint

Re: The Most Developed South East State by kingjoe(m): 6:09am On Jun 10, 2020
1Alex:
[/s]

[s]

no need for this. It's a mischievous thread. Don't respond to them.
it's just a peer review mechanism.it can also form a sort of feedback to our leaders.no bad blood intent
Re: The Most Developed South East State by Nonybb: 10:36am On Jun 10, 2020
kingjoe:
My list

TO BE SINCERE WITH YOU I AM FROM ANAMBRA STATE BUT THE FIRST TIME I LEFT MY STATE TO OTHER STATES LIKE EDO, BAUCHI, KADUNA, KANO, LAGOS ETC. I SAW MUSHROOMS AS BUILDING AND PEOPLE LIVING UNCOMFORTABLY, WAS THE DAY I CAME BACK AND APPRECIATED MY STATE. NO STATE RIVAL ANAMBRA STATE IN TERMS OF STRUCTURE OR STRUCTURAL BUILDINGS IN ALL FACET IN THE WHOLE WEST AFRICA. I AM NOT BOOSTING. GO TO RURAL AREAS AND SEE MANSIONS IN THE BUSH LIKE THE ONE E-MONEY BUILD AT HIS PLACE IN ULI VILLAGE ANAMBRA STATE
Re: The Most Developed South East State by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
The most developed state in South East is Abia state...
The tendency of Abia to label all Local Government Area in Abia south and Abia Central as ABA has made many to mistake ABA as one City (LGA)...
Developed LGA in Abia state are;
Aba north LGA
Aba south LGA
Ugwunagbo LGA
Osisioma LGA
Obingwa LGA
Omoba town (although not a local government area)..
Umuahia north LGA,
Umuahia south LGA.

Emerging developed LGA..
Ohafia LGA,
Arochuku LGA
Bende LGA (igbere).... ...

Only if people understand that ABA is large...and not a single City like Owerri... ...
Re: The Most Developed South East State by SlayerForever: 12:41am On Nov 16, 2021
ImembaN:
The most developed state in South East is Abia state...
The tendency of Abia to label all Local Government Area in Abia south and Abia Central as ABA has made many to mistake ABA as one City (LGA)...
Developed LGA in Abia state are;
Aba north LGA
Aba south LGA
Ugwunagbo LGA
Osisioma LGA
Obingwa LGA
Omoba town (although not a local government area)..
Umuahia north LGA,
Umuahia south LGA.

Emerging developed LGA..
Ohafia LGA,
Arochuku LGA
Bende LGA (igbere).... ...

Only if people understand that ABA is large...and not a single City like Owerri... ...

Note: To the folks in Abia north who started the campaign to demonize Ngwa land...
We will make you understand that we are the biggest tribe in Abia... And we can we the governorship election without your support.. talk more of with the support of our political allies from Ohafia LGA....

ABIA STATE is the quiet Lagos of the east...
We are simply not noice makers...
We have achieved a lot despite the fact that we are only 4 years older than EBONYI STATE...
Remember the first governor of Abia state is from Ebonyi state and his 4 years development was centered on Afipko (Ebonyi state)...
It just like a wasted for years...

Anambra is simply oveehyped...
Imagine Ebonyi compering itself with Abia...
The are lucky we are not supremacists ...i would have shown them their place...
Even Umuhi knows grin grin grin

Lol. meth on the beat

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Intention To Run For Second Term / Mugabe's Latest Bus !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.