Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,969 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Satan trying to get In through the barrier - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan trying to get In through the barrier (781 Views)

Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satan trying to get In through the barrier by OpenYourEyes1: 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
The barrier is weakening due to sin and It is expanding.
I was shown this few hours ago.
We appear to have similar protection individually. Some people have strong bubbles while others bubbles are faint and weakening.
I just googled "bubble on earth" and I guess it's what worldly scientist call "protective bubble".

Humans are under heavy deception due to rebellion

Re: Satan trying to get In through the barrier by OpenYourEyes1: 8:25am On Jun 09, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
We appear to have similar protection individually. Some people have strong bubbles while others bubbles are faint and weakening.
I just googled "bubble on earth" and I guess it's what worldly scientist call "protective bubble".

Images downloaded via google

Re: Satan trying to get In through the barrier by OpenYourEyes1: 8:14am On Jun 10, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Satan trying to get In through the barrier by Kobojunkie: 5:21am On Jun 11, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

A barrier? What barrier? According to the Bible, Satan is a servant of God... God uses Satan to do His work. So, what barrier is it that is weakening? undecided undecided undecided undecided
If even in his righteousness, there was no barrier that kept Job (a man acknowledged by God Himself) strong enough to keep Satan from doing to Job what God commanded, what barrier or bubble protects those who are not even close to the same status? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Satan trying to get In through the barrier by OpenYourEyes1: 8:08am On Jun 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:

A barrier? What barrier? According to the Bible, Satan is a servant of God... God uses Satan to do His work. So, what barrier is it that is weakening? undecided undecided undecided undecided
If even in his righteousness, there was no barrier that kept Job (a man acknowledged by God Himself) strong enough to keep Satan from doing to Job what God commanded, what barrier or bubble protects those who are not even close to the same status? undecided undecided

My friend, GOD removed Jobs (typo: Jonah) shield/protection/barrier before the enemy attacked smiley
Re: Satan trying to get In through the barrier by Kobojunkie: 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
My friend, GOD removed Jonah shield/protection/barrier before the enemy attacked smiley
God removed Jonah's Shield? I am afraid I don't follow.
If God is the power behind the removal of such a "shield", why are you even wailing about it? Why should we be concerned about the removal, or not, of such a "shield"? undecided undecided
What is the reason for the anxiety and worry over such things? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Satan trying to get In through the barrier by OpenYourEyes1: 7:27am On Jun 12, 2020
Kobojunkie:

"So Satan answered the LORD and said, “Does Job fear God for nothing? Have You not made a hedge around him, around his household, and around all that he has on every side? You have blessed the work of his hands, and his possessions have increased in the land." — Job 1:9-10
Re: Satan trying to get In through the barrier by Kobojunkie: 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

"So Satan answered the LORD and said, “Does Job fear God for nothing? Have You not made a hedge around him, around his household, and around all that he has on every side? You have blessed the work of his hands, and his possessions have increased in the land." — Job 1:9-10
So God is only one who can take down said hedge around us. Then why worry about the hedge then?
If it is God's will that the hedge be taken down, what will worrying about it do? Why even worry about what Satan can or cannot do when he can only do that which God allows him , as is clesrly seen in the case of Job? undecided

And ought we not take from job the lesson that worrying about such things as Satan is meaninglessness at the end of the day? After all when job stated who He believed responsible for the calamities that befell him, he, Job, did not blame Satan, but stated without doubt that Gid was the one -- see Job 12. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Satan trying to get In through the barrier by OpenYourEyes1: 6:29am On Jun 14, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Satan trying to get In through the barrier by Heathen777(m): 6:34am On Jun 14, 2020
[quote author=OpenYourEyes1 post=90644934][/quote]

The only barrier here is that you are deluding yourself after years of indoctrination.
Re: Satan trying to get In through the barrier by orisa37: 8:36am On Jun 14, 2020
SATAN DID SO TO JOB. SO ALWAYS PRAY.
Re: Satan trying to get In through the barrier by Kobojunkie: 9:12am On Jun 14, 2020
orisa37:
SATAN DID SO TO JOB. SO ALWAYS PRAY.
God is the reason for what happened to Job. Satan was the tool used.
Even Job knew this - Job 12
Re: Satan trying to get In through the barrier by orisa37: 6:19am On Jun 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
God is the reason for what happened to Job. Satan was the tool used.
Even Job knew this - Job 12

O YES.

GOD IS THE NATURE OF MAN, SATAN AND CHRIST !!!

SATAN IS MEANT TO STRENGTHEN YOUR FAITH, HOPE, PERSEVERANCE AND CHARITY.
Re: Satan trying to get In through the barrier by OpenYourEyes1: 7:03am On Jun 17, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Satan trying to get In through the barrier by OpenYourEyes1: 7:36am On Jun 17, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump
Re: Satan trying to get In through the barrier by OpenYourEyes1: 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Satan trying to get In through the barrier by OpenYourEyes1: 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Satan trying to get In through the barrier by OpenYourEyes1: 8:00am On Jul 01, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Satan trying to get In through the barrier by OpenYourEyes1: 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Satan trying to get In through the barrier by OpenYourEyes1: 7:52am On Aug 19, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Satan trying to get In through the barrier by OpenYourEyes1: 7:19am On Aug 28, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Satan trying to get In through the barrier by OpenYourEyes1: 8:40am On Aug 28, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Satan trying to get In through the barrier by OpenYourEyes1: 7:09am On Sep 29, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Satan trying to get In through the barrier by JustBeingFrank(m): 9:15am On Sep 29, 2020
A message for you today.

https://www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons- angels-fallen-angels
Re: Satan trying to get In through the barrier by OpenYourEyes1: 8:13am On Oct 15, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump......
Re: Satan trying to get In through the barrier by OpenYourEyes3: 7:05am On Dec 08, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.

... .
Re: Satan trying to get In through the barrier by OpenYourEyes1: 8:40am On Jan 18, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. ...
Re: Satan trying to get In through the barrier by OpenYourEyes1: 7:43am On Feb 11, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ... ... .
Re: Satan trying to get In through the barrier by OpenYourEyes1: 7:40am On Feb 25, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ... .. .
Re: Satan trying to get In through the barrier by OpenYourEyes1: 7:18am On Apr 10, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. .. ...
Re: Satan trying to get In through the barrier by OpenYourEyes1: 7:39am On Jun 18, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump..... ... ...
Re: Satan trying to get In through the barrier by OpenYourEyes1: 7:36am On Jun 24, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

(1) (Reply)

“youths Will Invade Your Church If Trump Wins”— Reactions After TB Joshua Predic / Should A Christian Shout While Praying Before God Answers? / Be Careful Of The Life You Live...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.