Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,076 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

The Money Making Secret Of My Lecturer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Money Making Secret Of My Lecturer (230 Views)

Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) / Money-making Secret I Wish I Knew in January!!!! / Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Money Making Secret Of My Lecturer by femimvp(m): 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
THE SECRET MONEY-MAKING SKILL OF A MASS COMMUNICATION LECTURER

"This is the money-spinning profession in Mass communication"

Those are the words of Dr Wasiu Tejuoso, one of my best lecturers during my polytechnic days.

He is a short man with a tall acumen in Advertising. But also a very secretive man.

He was hiding a secret from we students --The secret to his wealth.

Before I reveal the secret behind that statement of his, let me tell you a short story.

You see, when we resumed for first semester in ND1, we were already spoon-fed to the brim of our stomachs with how Journalism is the bedrock of Mass communication.

We munched news writing and reporting like "koze" and we found delight in being called "Journalists in embryo"(Our shoulder pads always added more weight when called this)

I, in particular, stunned my class when I got my Press Club ID card for N1,000 while thousands of other coursemates were waiting for their departmental ID card.

I was feeling like a trophy that day I stepped into the class with the rope around my neck clipped with my Press Club ID card.

Bottom line: Our lives revolved round Journalism. We ate and drank journalism. We breathed and smoked journalism.

Until......

Until Dr Wasiu Tejuosho happened to us in ND1 second semester. Then our lives took a new twist.

He is/was a man of wit, chutzpah and self worth. And he didn't mince words when he was telling us that journalism will only get us names and accolades but not money. Figuratively!

We were shocked to our bone marrow.

He re-orientated us on how Advertising is arguably the only career path that guarantees financial freedom and sustainability in Mass communication. Maybe than any other field of mass communication.

We couldn't doubt him. We couldn't question him.

How could we?

This man changed his personal car more than three times within two years. Than any other lecturers. His dress sense is top notch and exquisite.

HE OOZES MONEY!

He always walks around the department with his head held high. Rolling his car key with his index finger.

"Advertising is a money-spinning profession. Discuss". He asked in one of his exams.

Within a short period of time, this man had won a lot of souls in the department to Advertising with his persuasion skills(What advertising thrives on).

Those who still held strongly to journalism in our class were seen as aberrants.

However, one weakness of Dr Tejuosho was that, he didn't tell us which part of advertising brings in the money. The real money.

Like many other lecturers, he only dished out textbook definitions to us about the basic principles of Advertising. Even at that, we thought we had known all about Advertising.

Maybe that's why I could teach advertising effortlessly in my class tutorial group.

But we were wrong!

He was holding on to a secret. The secret of how advertising is the money-spinning profession in Mass communication.

But I found the secret.

Thanks to my personal research.

I found out that this man isn't just a lecturer, but a COPY WRITER. A badass copy writer.

HE GOT HIS MILLIONS FROM COPY WRITING!!!

He writes jingles for Radio and Television commercials and write advert copies for newspapers and magazines. He got his millions from there.

Since then, I had been restless about learning copy writing.

And I got it. I'm now a copy writer.

But I want to share this lifetime opportunity with you too.

But before that....

Imagine you dictating your own source of income without relying on your parents or anybody.

A MASTERCLASS ON COPY WRITING happening on WhatsApp will be starting on 18th-24 of this month and it has one of the finest Copy writers in town as the tutor. Samuel Uchem

It's a 7-days class. 4 different trainers!!!

The class will take you on how to start copy writing and making money even while in school or at home.

But that's not all.

In the MASTERCLASS, you will get to meet:

√ A canadian Author will lift the curtain on how to become an Amazon Best selling author and how to make bundle of money from your book

√Two times Amazon best seller who will reveal the step-by-step process of how you will become a well-paid and sought after ghost writer.

√You will discover how to become an Opera News Hub writer and make 50k monthly just with your smartphone without leaving your bed.

√How to win a writing competitions effortlessly

√How to create your own niche and attracts deep pocket clients that pays you for your skills.

√How to become a copy writer and content creator that charges nothing less than 50k as a beginner even if you have not written anything before.

And after the class, you get a certificate of participation that you could add to your CV even if you decide to go for job hunting.

Isn't that amazing?

The MASTERCLASS held last year and it was sold out for 10k per participant. But we ain't going that lane this year.

Due to the lockdown that has affected the economy, the MASTERCLASS is going for only 3k.

But......

There is a promo offer going on till next week, if you register before Sunday, you will pay just N1500(50% discount).

Can we be more generous than this?

Even your bank account will not be happy with you if you don't grab this opportunity.

If you're interested, just send me a DM now and we get you on the path of financial freedom without playing Bet9ja or Giftworld.

This isn't a ponze scheme nor money doubling scheme. This is a long-term career investment.

Take charge of your life now!

Alright. That's all I have for you today.

But wait...

√If you register for the class, I personally will share with you a Copy Writing Secret book I bought for 15k. Free of charge.

√The secret of how I earned my first 100k writing for Opera News Hub

That's my own contribution to your writing career.

P.S: We only have slot for 30 people in the class and 20 people have registered already.

But I decided to share this opportunity here because I'm also one of you. We're in this together.

Don't be:

P: Passing
O: Over
O: Opportunity
R: Repeatedly

I have something else to do.

Catch you in my DM If you're ready to take charge of your life and make huge money with your pen.

Bye.

�️�️ Click here to DM me on WhatsApp for more details��

https:///6fgtek

(1) (Reply)

FACT CHECK: Nigeria Does Not Have Any Covid-19 ‘mobile’ Testing Laboratory - / Which Animal Do You Hate The Most? / Twitter User Shares Shocking Story Of Paternity Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.