Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,714 members, 7,820,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women (1195 Views)

God Enacted protection Laws For "Two-Wived" Men! / Biblical Laws For Rape / No Christians In Old Testament, Why Are They Forcing The Laws On Us? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women by AntiChristian: 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
Have you ever seen any harsher laws on women? I wonder how women survived all this!

Leviticus 15:19-33
19 “Whenever a woman has her menstrual period, she will be ceremonially unclean for seven days. Anyone who touches her during that time will be unclean until evening. 20 Anything on which the woman lies or sits during the time of her period will be unclean. 21 If any of you touch her bed, you must wash your clothes and bathe yourself in water, and you will remain unclean until evening. 22 If you touch any object she has sat on, you must wash your clothes and bathe yourself in water, and you will remain unclean until evening. 23 This includes her bed or any other object she has sat on; you will be unclean until evening if you touch it. 24 If a man has sexual intercourse with her and her blood touches him, her menstrual impurity will be transmitted to him. He will remain unclean for seven days, and any bed on which he lies will be unclean. 25 “If a woman has a flow of blood for many days that is unrelated to her menstrual period, or if the blood continues beyond the normal period, she is ceremonially unclean. As during her menstrual period, the woman will be unclean as long as the discharge continues. 26 Any bed she lies on and any object she sits on during that time will be unclean, just as during her normal menstrual period. 27 If any of you touch these things, you will be ceremonially unclean. You must wash your clothes and bathe yourself in water, and you will remain unclean until evening. 28 “When the woman’s bleeding stops, she must count off seven days. Then she will be ceremonially clean. 29 On the eighth day she must bring two turtledoves or two young pigeons and present them to the priest at the entrance of the Tabernacle. 30 The priest will offer one for a sin offering and the other for a burnt offering. Through this process, the priest will purify her before the LORD for the ceremonial impurity caused by her bleeding. 31 “This is how you will guard the people of Israel from ceremonial uncleanness. Otherwise they would die, for their impurity would defile my Tabernacle that stands among them. 32 These are the instructions for dealing with anyone who has a bodily discharge—a man who is unclean because of an emission of semen 33 or a woman during her menstrual period. It applies to any man or woman who has a bodily discharge, and to a man who has sexual intercourse with a woman who is ceremonially unclean.”
Re: Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women by advocatejare(m): 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
AntiChristian:
Have you ever seen any harsher laws on women? I wonder how women survived all this!

19 “Whenever a woman has her menstrual period, she will be ceremonially unclean for seven days. Anyone who touches her during that time will be unclean until evening. 20 Anything on which the woman lies or sits during the time of her period will be unclean. 21 If any of you touch her bed, you must wash your clothes and bathe yourself in water, and you will remain unclean until evening. 22 If you touch any object she has sat on, you must wash your clothes and bathe yourself in water, and you will remain unclean until evening. 23 This includes her bed or any other object she has sat on; you will be unclean until evening if you touch it. 24 If a man has sexual intercourse with her and her blood touches him, her menstrual impurity will be transmitted to him. He will remain unclean for seven days, and any bed on which he lies will be unclean. 25 “If a woman has a flow of blood for many days that is unrelated to her menstrual period, or if the blood continues beyond the normal period, she is ceremonially unclean. As during her menstrual period, the woman will be unclean as long as the discharge continues. 26 Any bed she lies on and any object she sits on during that time will be unclean, just as during her normal menstrual period. 27 If any of you touch these things, you will be ceremonially unclean. You must wash your clothes and bathe yourself in water, and you will remain unclean until evening. 28 “When the woman’s bleeding stops, she must count off seven days. Then she will be ceremonially clean. 29 On the eighth day she must bring two turtledoves or two young pigeons and present them to the priest at the entrance of the Tabernacle. 30 The priest will offer one for a sin offering and the other for a burnt offering. Through this process, the priest will purify her before the LORD for the ceremonial impurity caused by her bleeding. 31 “This is how you will guard the people of Israel from ceremonial uncleanness. Otherwise they would die, for their impurity would defile my Tabernacle that stands among them. 32 These are the instructions for dealing with anyone who has a bodily discharge—a man who is unclean because of an emission of semen 33 or a woman during her menstrual period. It applies to any man or woman who has a bodily discharge, and to a man who has sexual intercourse with a woman who is ceremonially unclean.”
Hypocrite. Does your religion allow a menstruating woman to perform salat, read the Quran or fast?

Islam says a menstruating woman is not pure.:

It was narrated from 'Aishah that the Prophet (ﷺ) said:
"When the time of menstruation comes, stop praying, and when it goes, perform Ghusl." Sunan an-Nasai 1:1:202

Narrated Abu Sa`id:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Isn't it true that a woman does not pray and does not fast on menstruating? And that is the defect (a loss) in her religion." Bukhari 3:31:172

Aishah narrated:
"We would menstruate during the time of the Messenger of Allah, then when we became pure we were ordered to make up the fasts but we were not ordered to make up the Salat."
Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2:3: 787

2 Likes

Re: Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
advocatejare:

Hypocrite. Does your religion allow a menstruating woman to perform salat, read the Quran or fast?

Omo osàn! cheesy
Re: Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women by advocatejare(m): 12:30am On Jun 10, 2020
Maximus69:

Omo osàn! cheesy
Lo n ko kondo ba ìyá è.

It's tit for tat for him
Re: Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women by petra1(m): 2:29am On Jun 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

19 “Whenever a woman has her menstrual period, she will be ceremonially unclean for seven days”

What is harsh in this? .its Common sense . even science teach against Sex , swimming etc during mensuration . these laws were needed because of the mess and technology has not advanced that time to have good sanitary pad
Re: Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women by Nobody: 3:22am On Jun 10, 2020
advocatejare:

Ló ñ kó kóndó bá ìyá è.

It's tit for tat for him

Just in case another Yorùbá indigene feel like knowing what you meant Sir!

Maximus69 don't understand Yorùbá deeply to that extent! cheesy
Re: Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women by advocatejare(m): 8:34am On Jun 10, 2020
Maximus69:

Just in case another Yorùbá indigene feel like knowing what you meant Sir!

Maximus69 don't understand Yorùbá deeply to that extent! cheesy
I thought you meant "Omo osan" as in orange fruit. In which the complete proverb is that it's the orange fruit that makes you to throw planks at its mother (the orange tree) Antichristian is the one that makes us to be exposing the falsehood of his religion and the idol he's worshipping

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women by AntiChristian: 8:39am On Jun 10, 2020
advocatejare:

She is exempted from Salah but will repay her fast after. However she can recite the Qur'an. There's no hypocrisy here except from the Christians!
advocatejare:

Where did Islam say that?

NB: Menstruation (blood) is filthy but a Muslimah is never impure!

[/quote]
Re: Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women by AntiChristian: 8:44am On Jun 10, 2020
petra1:

What is harsh in this? .its Common sense . even science teach against Sex , swimming etc during mensuration . these laws were needed because of the mess and technology has not advanced that time to have good sanitary pad

Common! Don't patronize me.

1. "Anyone who touches her during that time will be unclean until evening"
2. "If you touch any object she has sat on, you must wash your clothes and bathe yourself in water, and you will remain unclean until evening"
3. "This includes her bed or any other object she has sat on; you will be unclean until evening if you touch it"

This is way too much!

Na only Islam una go see! cool
Re: Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 10, 2020
advocatejare:
I thought you meant "Omo osan" as in orange fruit. In which the complete proverb is that it's the orange fruit that makes you to throw planks at its mother (the orange tree) Antichristian is the one that makes us to be exposing the falsehood of his religion and the idol he's worshipping

Parí àwon òwe yìí! smiley

Of course that's exactly what i meant, i just shortened my word as the adage goes.

A word is enough for the wise

AntiChrist is just too desperate to speak against the Bible forgetting that.

Eni tó na ìka kan s'omo làkejì, merin yókù yíóò máa je tirè! cheesy
Re: Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women by advocatejare(m): 9:32am On Jun 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

She is exempted from Salah but will repay her fast after. However she can recite the Qur'an. There's no hypocrisy here except from the Christians!

Where did Islam say that?

NB: Menstruation (blood) is filthy but a Muslimah is never impure!

Be deceiving yourself

"It was narrated from Ibn 'Umar that he divorced his wife while she was menstruating. He mentioned that to the Prophet and he said:
"Tell him to take her back, [b]then divorce her while she is pure (not menstruating) [/b]or pregnant."
-: Sunan an-Nasa'i 3397

Here we can see your Prophet saying a menstruating woman is not pure

1 Like

Re: Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women by AntiChristian: 9:44am On Jun 10, 2020
advocatejare:
Be deceiving yourself

"It was narrated from Ibn 'Umar that he divorced his wife while she was menstruating. He mentioned that to the Prophet and he said:
"Tell him to take her back, then divorce her while she is pure (not menstruating) [/b]or pregnant."
-: Sunan an-Nasa'i 3397

Here we can see your Prophet saying a menstruating woman is not pure

This is regarding a ruling on divorce. As said earlier, the menstruation is what is impure not the person!

Abu Huraira reported: He met the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, in the road of Medina while he was in a state of impurity. He slipped away and left to take a bath, then he returned. The Prophet said, “O Abu Huraira, where were you?” He said, “I was in a state of impurity and I disliked to sit with you while I am not pure.” [b]The Prophet said, “Glory be to Allah. Verily, the Muslim is not impure.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 279, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 371

Al-Aswad narrated it from 'A'isha that she observed : I used to wash the head of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), while I was in a state of menstruation.
Muslim Book 3, Number 0586:

'Urwa reported it from 'A'isha that she observed: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) inclined his head towards me (from the mosque) while I was in my apartment and I combed it in a state of menstruation.
Muslim Book 3, Number 0585:
Re: Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women by advocatejare(m): 10:03am On Jun 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

This is regarding a ruling on divorce. As said earlier, the menstruation is what is impure not the person!

Abu Huraira reported: He met the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, in the road of Medina while he was in a state of impurity. He slipped away and left to take a bath, then he returned. The Prophet said, “O Abu Huraira, where were you?” He said, “I was in a state of impurity and I disliked to sit with you while I am not pure.” The Prophet said, “Glory be to Allah. Verily, the Muslim is not impure.
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 279, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 371

Al-Aswad narrated it from 'A'isha that she observed : I used to wash the head of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), while I was in a state of menstruation.
Muslim Book 3, Number 0586:

'Urwa reported it from 'A'isha that she observed: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) inclined his head towards me (from the mosque) while I was in my apartment and I combed it in a state of menstruation.
Muslim Book 3, Number 0585:

The Hadith narrated that the woman was made impure because she was menstruating.

To further prove that you're considered impure when menstruating your religion says a menstruating woman cannot fast, pray or touch the Quran. What kind of segregation is that
Re: Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women by AntiChristian: 10:15am On Jun 10, 2020
advocatejare:

The Hadith narrated that the woman was made impure because she was menstruating.

To further prove that you're considered impure when menstruating your religion says a menstruating woman cannot fast, pray or touch the Quran. What kind of segregation is that

The kind of segregation that makes women who just gave birth not to fast and pray! And the sick and travelers too are exempted from fast.

You Lord gave this
Anyone who touches her during that time will be unclean until evening. 20 Anything on which the woman lies or sits during the time of her period will be unclean. 21 If any of you touch her bed, you must wash your clothes and bathe yourself in water, and you will remain unclean until evening. 22 If you touch any object she has sat on, you must wash your clothes and bathe yourself in water, and you will remain unclean until evening. 23 This includes her bed or any other object she has sat on; you will be unclean until evening if you touch it. 24 If a man has sexual intercourse with her and her blood touches him, her menstrual impurity will be transmitted to him. He will remain unclean for seven days, and any bed on which he lies will be unclean.

No wonder you can't use the OT except tithe!
Re: Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women by advocatejare(m): 10:22am On Jun 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

The kind of segregation that makes women who just gave birth not to fast and pray! And the sick and travelers too are exempted from fast.

You Lord gave this
Anyone who touches her during that time will be unclean until evening. 20 Anything on which the woman lies or sits during the time of her period will be unclean. 21 If any of you touch her bed, you must wash your clothes and bathe yourself in water, and you will remain unclean until evening. 22 If you touch any object she has sat on, you must wash your clothes and bathe yourself in water, and you will remain unclean until evening. 23 This includes her bed or any other object she has sat on; you will be unclean until evening if you touch it. 24 If a man has sexual intercourse with her and her blood touches him, her menstrual impurity will be transmitted to him. He will remain unclean for seven days, and any bed on which he lies will be unclean.

No wonder you can't use the OT except tithe!
Christ gave the new testament, Christians are not under the law. The only law we are to obey is to love God and our neighbors as ourselves. Christians women are no longer impure because they are menstruating, they can fast and pray while menstruating and hold the Bible unlike your Muslim women because Muhammad lived a filthy life and died shamelessly during sex
Re: Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women by petra1(m): 11:39am On Jun 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

Na only Islam una go see! cool

yes because it is not a christian practice .The only relain doing such islam
Re: Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women by AntiChristian: 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
petra1:

yes because it is not a christian practice .The only relain doing such islam

Oh! It is not a Christian practice. Is it a Satanic practice?
Re: Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women by AntiChristian: 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
advocatejare:

Christ gave the new testament, Christians are not under the law. The only law we are to obey is to love God and our neighbors as ourselves. Christians women are no longer impure because they are menstruating, they can fast and pray while menstruating and hold the Bible unlike your Muslim women because Muhammad lived a filthy life and died shamelessly during sex

So where is the tithe in the NT which your churches take?

Where is dancing and clapping in the NT?

Where was Jesus drumming and the choir singing in the Bible?

If what you said is false as regarding Muhammad, May you forever live a filthy life and died shamelessly during sex!
Re: Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women by petra1(m): 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

Oh! It is not a Christian practice. Is it a Satanic practice?

Christians are followers of christ . Try do a study on jesus christ .
Re: Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women by AntiChristian: 1:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
petra1:

And Christ was a Jew. Does that means Christians practice Judaism?
Re: Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women by petra1(m): 2:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

And Christ was a Jew. Does that means Christians practice Judaism?

Not at all
Re: Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women by AntiChristian: 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
petra1:

Can you show me where tithe exists in Christ times and where Jesus was drumming while Peter, Paul and co were singing/dancing as a Choir?
Re: Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women by advocatejare(m): 3:41pm On Jun 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

If what you said is false as regarding Muhammad, May you forever live a filthy life and died shamelessly during sex!
what I said is not false, that means what you said will be your portion

Narrated By 'Aisha
That during his fatal ailment, Allah's Apostle, used to ask his wives, "Where shall I stay tomorrow? Where shall I stay tomorrow?" He was looking forward to 'Aisha's turn. So all his wives allowed him to stay where he wished, and he stayed at 'Aisha's house till he died there. 'Aisha added: He died on the day of my usual turn at my house. Allah took him unto Him while his head was between my chest and my neck and his saliva was mixed with my saliva.
Sahih Bukhari 7:62:144

1 Like

Re: Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women by petra1(m): 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

Can you show me where tithe exists in Christ times
JESUS SAYS TO TITHE
Matthew 23:23 TLB
. . .justice, mercy, and faith. You should tithe, yes, but do not neglect the more important things.

and where Jesus was drumming while Peter, Paul and co were singing/dancing as a Choir?

Mark 14:26-27
26 And when they had sung an hymn, they went out into the mount of Olives. 27 And Jesus saith unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered
Re: Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women by advocatejare(m): 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

where is it in your hadith that Muhammad used Misbaha or Tesbih like you use today?

Where is Dhikr done like the way all of you are doing it today, sitting on and around a white clothe and chanting loudly in unison ?

Where did Muhammad sing and dance to praise Allah like Ayeloyun, Ere Asalatu, Labaika etc are doing today?

Answer me and I will answer you.

1 Like

Re: Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women by advocatejare(m): 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

You claim your prophet didn't die on the top of a woman?

.'Aisha added: He died on the day of my usual turn at my house. Allah took him unto Him while his head was between my chest and my neck and his saliva was mixed with my saliva.

Some even said that he died with is erection in place( a proof of him dying during the sexual act) and Aisha was angry that her sexual affair with Muhammad that led to his death was later known and that she and the other wives would have bathe him to hide the shame of seeing the so-called prophet of God die during sex and taking his erection to heaven.

The people of his household were so ashamed that everyone would see his erect dick and they will mock him for dying while having sex, so one of them spoke behind the window that they should bathe Muhammad with his clothes on, which was against the the instruction Muhammad gave them on how to bathe dead Muslims.

What kind of funny bathe was that, were they bathing the clothe or his body? All were done to conceal the fact that sex killed him!

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin: By Allah, we did not know whether we should take off the clothes of the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) as we took off the clothes of our dead, or wash him while his clothes were on him. When they (the people) differed among themselves, Allah cast slumber over them until every one of them had put his chin on his chest. Then a speaker spoke from a side of the house, and they did not know who he was: Wash the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) while his clothes are on him. So they stood round the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and washed him while he had his shirt on him. They poured water on his shirt, and rubbed him with his shirt and not with their hands. Aisha used to say: If I had known beforehand about my affair what I found out later, none would have washed him except his wives.
Sunan Abu Dawud 20:3135

2 Likes

Re: Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women by AntiChristian: 12:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
advocatejare:

You claim your prophet didn't die on the top of a woman?

.'Aisha added: He died on the day of my usual turn at my house. Allah took him unto Him while his head was between my chest and my neck and his saliva was mixed with my saliva.

Some even said that he died with is erection in place( a proof of him dying during the sexual act) and Aisha was angry that her sexual affair with Muhammad that led to his death was later known and that she and the other wives would have bathe him to hide the shame of seeing the so-called prophet of God die during sex and taking his erection to heaven.

The people of his household were so ashamed that everyone would see his erect dick and they will mock him for dying while having sex, so one of them spoke behind the window that they should bathe Muhammad with his clothes on, which was against the the instruction Muhammad gave them on how to bathe dead Muslims.

What kind of funny bathe was that, were they bathing the clothe or his body? All were done to conceal the fact that sex killed him!

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin: By Allah, we did not know whether we should take off the clothes of the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) as we took off the clothes of our dead, or wash him while his clothes were on him. When they (the people) differed among themselves, Allah cast slumber over them until every one of them had put his chin on his chest. Then a speaker spoke from a side of the house, and they did not know who he was: Wash the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) while his clothes are on him. So they stood round the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and washed him while he had his shirt on him. They poured water on his shirt, and rubbed him with his shirt and not with their hands. Aisha used to say: If I had known beforehand about my affair what I found out later, none would have washed him except his wives.
Sunan Abu Dawud 20:3135

Where was it written that he died on top of a woman? You are an accursed liar! Is there any mention of sex/erection here? No wonder you were requesting for me to swear before.

Re: Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women by AntiChristian: 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
advocatejare:
where is it in your hadith that Muhammad used Misbaha or Tesbih like you use today?

I don't use that. So where is the tithe in the NT which your churches take?

advocatejare:
Where is Dhikr done like the way all of you are doing it today, sitting on and around a white clothe and chanting loudly in unison ?
I have never done that.

So Where is dancing and clapping in the NT?

advocatejare:
Where did Muhammad sing and dance to praise Allah like Ayeloyun, Ere Asalatu, Labaika etc are doing today?

Answer me and I will answer you.

I don't dance nor listen to music. You may direct your questions about music to those musicians.
Re: Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women by advocatejare(m): 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
AntiChristian:

I don't use that. So where is the tithe in the NT which your churches take?

I have never done that.

So Where is dancing and clapping in the NT?

I don't dance nor listen to music. You may direct your questions about music to those musicians.
Are your brothers and sisters in Islam doing the above not Muslims?
Re: Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women by AntiChristian: 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
advocatejare:
Are your brothers and sisters in Islam doing the above not Muslims?

Is Odumeje, Liquid Metal, Indaboski Pahose not a Christian representing Jesus on Earth?
Re: Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women by advocatejare(m): 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
AntiChristian:

If what I quoted above is from Sahih Hadiths and authentic sources and you're denying it may what befell Muhammad befall you and may you suffer the same fate he suffered and die the type of dead he died that you're denying
Re: Biblical Laws For Menstruating Women by AntiChristian: 12:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
advocatejare:

If what I quoted above is from Sahih Hadiths and authentic sources and you're denying it may what befell Muhammad befall you and may you suffer the same fate he suffered and die the type of dead he died that you're denying

Where is sex or erection mentioned in the hadith?

This curse is on you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Forget That The Choas In A Country Is Caused By "Satan" / Jimmy Odukoya: PFN And CAN Are In Serious Trouble / How Many Heavens Are They? And What Is A Firmament?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.